Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Moon Cities

steveru

using google moon, two areas high resolution, 21 part series youtube '' alien moon cities'' describes comon structures, took me alot time,

Hello Steve, welcome to the forums. I'm sorry but that didn't make a lot of sense. English is not your first language?

Perhaps it would be better if you provided a link or a photograph of one of your images.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

using google moon, two areas high resolution, 21 part series youtube '' alien moon cities'' describes comon structures, took me alot time,

Are you talking about this?

I dont see anything out of the ordinary in that video,... The Moon has many mountains, especially in the highlands and between the maria. There is no erosion on the Moon so these mountains are very jagged and often very steep. Also, the low gravity of the Moon (one-sixth that of Earth) allows mountains to be very tall. Some mountain peaks reach elevations of 4 or 5 kilometers above the lunar surface!

Here is more http://www.synapses.co.uk/astro/moon3.html

No, if anything at all, I call pareidolia on this one.

• Like 1

Nazi bases?

I got google earth on my phone anybody know how I can get google moon??

I got google earth on my phone anybody know how I can get google moon??

I don't know if it's the same on mobile or "cell" phones, but on Google Earth there's a little button at the top, looks like Saturn, which gives you a menu to choose Moon or Mars.

I don't know if it's the same on mobile or "cell" phones, but on Google Earth there's a little button at the top, looks like Saturn, which gives you a menu to choose Moon or Mars.

Yeah I dont seem to have those icons on my google earth that I have for my iphone. So I guess its only on the computer

Altneratively, just offering this as a possibility if you'd want to take a running leap into the realms of the totally and unrealistically impossible, it's a rock.

• Like 1

Altneratively, just offering this as a possibility if you'd want to take a running leap into the realms of the totally and unrealistically impossible, it's a rock.

Psshh! Who would believe that?? :wacko:

:P

• Like 1

I used to like going on those lunar anomalies websites where they have hundreds of photos of supposedly artificial structures on the Moon, which many people claim is also artificial. It's fascinating.

I used to like going on those lunar anomalies websites where they have hundreds of photos of supposedly artificial structures on the Moon, which many people claim is also artificial. It's fascinating.

Have you seen http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/ ? Now that's fun.

(Albeit rather hard on the Eyes).

Have you seen http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/ ? Now that's fun.

(Albeit rather hard on the Eyes).

Holy crap is that hard on my peepers :yes:

Holy crap is that hard on my peepers :yes:

White type on black background adds credibility. :yes:

• Like 1

Yes ther are alien bases on the moon, our creators live there with a biological weapon of black goo. I know this cause I saw a documentary where a bunch of scientists went there and got killed and only one woman and decapitated android survived.... oh wait a minute.

There is nothing up there unfortunately, just dust and rock. I wish there was something up there though cause it would be cool but I highly doubt it.

Edited by burt_ie

dont worry my friend. and welcome to the forum ! i do believe there's something up there ! our creators, soon they ll come to us and tell us we are at war :D agains other alien lifeforms . and that they have a really really long life span . it takes 100000 of earth years for them to reproduce themselfs , so they created us humans . in order to fight their war ! we reproduce ourself at an explosive rate.

within a million year our species would be in every corner of this universe like a virus :D that cant be stopped.. no matter how many you kill !

we are the ultimate warriors :D !

Are you talking about this?

[media=]

[/media]

Dear oh dear.

Check out any of the areas he claims in Tycho have 'towers' or 'dense network of streets and buildings' and if you get the LRO images of the area, what you're actually looking at is the following:

mooncity.png

Not the blurry mess you get when you zoom in beyond Google Moon's own image resolution.

As typically happens, he has mistaken the blocky pixellation of overzooming into a digital image for something artificial like streets or buildings, and the blurriness that Google uses to minimise the pixellation for some sort of attempt on NASA's behalf to hide moon cities. And he doesn't know where to go to in order to find images much better than is available on Google Moon/Mars.

Fail.

Rocks, rocks and more rocks. It's amazing the amount of people who can turn the most banal looking desert landscapes on Mars and the Moon into alien cities.

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 4

Dear oh dear.

Check out any of the areas he claims in Tycho have 'towers' or 'dense network of streets and buildings' and if you get the LRO images of the area, what you're actually looking at is the following:

mooncity.png

Not the blurry mess you get when you zoom in beyond Google Moon's own image resolution.

As typically happens, he has mistaken the blocky pixellation of overzooming into a digital image for something artificial like streets or buildings, and the blurriness that Google uses to minimise the pixellation for some sort of attempt on NASA's behalf to hide moon cities. And he doesn't know where to go to in order to find images much better than is available on Google Moon/Mars.

Fail.

Rocks, rocks and more rocks. It's amazing the amount of people who can turn the most banal looking desert landscapes on Mars and the Moon into alien cities.

Geeez your kinda harsh on the guy

Sorry, nothing personal. You just get a bit jaded listening to people coming up with stuff that they haven't researched in any depth at all as if they've made astounding discoveries when it doesn't take much knowledge at all to have a proper look at the claims.

Geeez your kinda harsh on the guy

Sometimes there's no diplomatic way to say what needs to be said. I find the whole 'moon/mars anomalies' to be purely fantasy based drivel with nothing to support the notion but blurred images that can only fool the uninformed. It is an exercise in fantasy that somehow takes hold of some people and transforms into (in their minds) legitimate data. That in itself isn't wrong or harmful however when it is proposed (or even insinuated) as some sort of conspiratorial fact then that is just plain lies and misinformation that should be countered with cold hard facts every time. When a small handful of people believe erroneous information it is no big deal however when a lot of people believe it, it's a problem.

So far all of these images that have been used to promote the moon/mars anomalies have been low quality, sometimes heavily distorted images that have always been shown to be nothing more than pareidolia when hi res images of the same area have been provided. It is nothing more than drawing a conclusion based on incomplete or flawed data.

• Like 1

For those who are genuinely interested, don't use Google Moon or Mars as your primary source for supposed anomalies. Use it as a tool to guide you towards what you want. When checking something that I or someone else has found in Google Mars or Moon, I find it quickly using Google Mars/Moon as that is far quicker and more user friendly than the website to quickly hone in on a surface feature. Make a note of the co-ordinates (switch Google Moon/Mars over to digital degrees, as that's what the ASU website that hosts the images uses). Then go to either of the following websites to see what kind of image

For high-quality lunar pics: http://wms.lroc.asu.edu/lroc (it has both narrow angle (higher level of detail over less of the surface) and wide angle (lower level of detail covering more of the surface) but the wide angle images seem all messed no matter what browser I try to view them on)

For high-quality lunar pics: http://global-data.mars.asu.edu/ (it's down at the moment unfortunately, but has images from multiple orbiter cameras)

They both have Flash viewers that allow you to browse and zoom in on the images for the area you wish to view.

It might not be obvious at first how to get what you want, but with some quick know-how you can find great detailed surface images from both the Moon and Mars and in the case of Mars from multiple orbiters. Not all orbiters have mapped all the surface (or the images aren't yet available) so it can be a bit of trial and error getting what you want, but it's worth it if you really want to see the level of detail these bodies have been mapped at.

Also, Google Mars allows you to overlay Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter's CTX imagery onto the globe. This is much higher quality then any of the default images that Google Mars usually uses. It covers more of the planet than some higher-resolution orbiter cameras, at a lower level of detail (but like I said, much better than the default imagery in Google Mars). If you're going to stick with Google Mars because it's faster and more user friendly, turn this layer on.

As Slave2Fate noted above, invariably when a proposed anomaly of some sort is found with better imagery, it disappears and turns into rocks, hills, craters, etc. Always use the best images available for what you wish to examine.

• Like 3

Perhaps it might be more beneficial to use that time to book a night at your local observatory and see for yourself.