Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Alien Moon Cities

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

dont worry my friend. and welcome to the forum !  i do believe there's something up there !  our creators, soon they ll come to us and tell us we are at war :D agains other alien lifeforms . and that they have a really really long life span . it takes 100000 of earth years for them to reproduce themselfs , so they created us humans . in order to fight their war !  we reproduce ourself at an explosive rate.  
within a million year our species would be in every corner of this universe like a virus :D that cant be stopped.. no matter how many you kill !
we are the ultimate warriors :D !

#17    Amerix

Amerix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:14 PM

If you believe in moon cities, I have a face on the surface of mars to sell you..

#18    Alienated Being

Alienated Being

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 4,163 posts

• "The best way to predict the future is by inventing it."

"Record

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

I am uncertain as to what you are trying to establish. :huh:

#19    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,907 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

View Postsoldier4death, on 10 November 2012 - 03:55 AM, said:

Are you talking about this?

Dear oh dear.

Check out any of the areas he claims in Tycho have 'towers' or 'dense network of streets and buildings' and if you get the LRO images of the area, what you're actually looking at is the following:

Posted Image

Not the blurry mess you get when you zoom in beyond Google Moon's own image resolution.

As typically happens, he has mistaken the blocky pixellation of overzooming into a digital image for something artificial like streets or buildings, and the blurriness that Google uses to minimise the pixellation for some sort of attempt on NASA's behalf to hide moon cities.  And he doesn't know where to go to in order to find images much better than is available on Google Moon/Mars.

Fail.

Rocks, rocks and more rocks.  It's amazing the amount of people who can turn the most banal looking desert landscapes on Mars and the Moon into alien cities.

Edited by Archimedes, 12 November 2012 - 06:17 PM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#20    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:43 PM

View PostArchimedes, on 12 November 2012 - 06:12 PM, said:

Dear oh dear.

Check out any of the areas he claims in Tycho have 'towers' or 'dense network of streets and buildings' and if you get the LRO images of the area, what you're actually looking at is the following:

Posted Image

Not the blurry mess you get when you zoom in beyond Google Moon's own image resolution.

As typically happens, he has mistaken the blocky pixellation of overzooming into a digital image for something artificial like streets or buildings, and the blurriness that Google uses to minimise the pixellation for some sort of attempt on NASA's behalf to hide moon cities.  And he doesn't know where to go to in order to find images much better than is available on Google Moon/Mars.

Fail.

Rocks, rocks and more rocks.  It's amazing the amount of people who can turn the most banal looking desert landscapes on Mars and the Moon into alien cities.
Geeez your kinda harsh on the guy

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#21    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,907 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

Sorry, nothing personal.  You just get a bit jaded listening to people coming up with stuff that they haven't researched in any depth at all as if they've made astounding discoveries when it doesn't take much knowledge at all to have a proper look at the claims.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#22    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 12 November 2012 - 09:43 PM, said:

Sometimes there's no diplomatic way to say what needs to be said. I find the whole 'moon/mars anomalies' to be purely fantasy based drivel with nothing to support the notion but blurred images that can only fool the uninformed. It is an exercise in fantasy that somehow takes hold of some people and transforms into (in their minds) legitimate data. That in itself isn't wrong or harmful however when it is proposed (or even insinuated) as some sort of conspiratorial fact then that is just plain lies and misinformation that should be countered with cold hard facts every time. When a small handful of people believe erroneous information it is no big deal however when a lot of people believe it, it's a problem.

So far all of these images that have been used to promote the moon/mars anomalies have been low quality, sometimes heavily distorted images that have always been shown to be nothing more than pareidolia when hi res images of the same area have been provided. It is nothing more than drawing a conclusion based on incomplete or flawed data.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#23    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,907 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:04 PM

For those who are genuinely interested, don't use Google Moon or Mars as your primary source for supposed anomalies.  Use it as a tool to guide you towards what you want.  When checking something that I or someone else has found in Google Mars or Moon, I find it quickly using Google Mars/Moon as that is far quicker and more user friendly than the website to quickly hone in on a surface feature.  Make a note of the co-ordinates (switch Google Moon/Mars over to digital degrees, as that's what the ASU website that hosts the images uses).  Then go to either of the following websites to see what kind of image

For high-quality lunar pics: http://wms.lroc.asu.edu/lroc (it has both narrow angle (higher level of detail over less of the surface) and wide angle (lower level of detail covering more of the surface) but the wide angle images seem all messed no matter what browser I try to view them on)

For high-quality lunar pics: http://global-data.mars.asu.edu/ (it's down at the moment unfortunately, but has images from multiple orbiter cameras)

They both have Flash viewers that allow you to browse and zoom in on the images for the area you wish to view.

It might not be obvious at first how to get what you want, but with some quick know-how you can find great detailed surface images from both the Moon and Mars and in the case of Mars from multiple orbiters.  Not all orbiters have mapped all the surface (or the images aren't yet available) so it can be a bit of trial and error getting what you want, but it's worth it if you really want to see the level of detail these bodies have been mapped at.

Also, Google Mars allows you to overlay Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter's CTX imagery onto the globe.  This is much higher quality then any of the default images that Google Mars usually uses.  It covers more of the planet than some higher-resolution orbiter cameras, at a lower level of detail (but like I said, much better than the default imagery in Google Mars).   If you're going to stick with Google Mars because it's faster and more user friendly, turn this layer on.  

As Slave2Fate noted above, invariably when a proposed anomaly of some sort is found with better imagery, it disappears and turns into rocks, hills, craters, etc.  Always use the best images available for what you wish to examine.

#24    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,405 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:42 PM

View Poststeveru, on 10 November 2012 - 03:06 AM, said:

using google moon, two areas high resolution, 21 part series youtube '' alien moon cities'' describes comon structures, took me alot time,

Perhaps it might be more beneficial to use that time to book a night at your local observatory and see for yourself.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#25    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,842 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:46 PM

At Least Try the Local Pub, and then you can use that as your defense ! :tsu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#26    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,807 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:34 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 12 November 2012 - 09:43 PM, said:

Kinda harsh on the guy? He's making it all up, for the purposes of getting hits on a Wes site. Is that not reasonable grounds for being harsh?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#27    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

View Post747400, on 13 November 2012 - 09:34 AM, said:

Kinda harsh on the guy? He's making it all up, for the purposes of getting hits on a Wes site. Is that not reasonable grounds for being harsh?
It seems everyone has a post on my past comment, I dont think that anyone that truly has a brian believes theres citys on the moon.  If they do then they are mistaken. I didnt mean to get everybody riled up with the comment I made. I sincerely appologize :tu:

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#28    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,405 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:08 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 13 November 2012 - 09:51 PM, said:

It seems everyone has a post on my past comment, I dont think that anyone that truly has a brian believes theres citys on the moon.  If they do then they are mistaken. I didnt mean to get everybody riled up with the comment I made. I sincerely appologize :tu:

:lol: :tu:

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#29    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,842 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:39 AM

Too funny R4z3rs and On ANd On ! And On to Infinity !
:tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users