Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Wolverines!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,609 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:14 AM

I just saw a trailer for the Red Dawn remake. I doubt it is iconic as the first but if they could capture just a little bit of that magic it will be worth watching.

#2    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:15 AM

Another Hollywood travesty IMO.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#3    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,609 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:17 AM

I'm stoked. Sorry I don't share your pessimism but you are in good company as most people do.

#4    Odin11

Odin11

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

• I like your Christ.
    I do not like your Christians.
    They are so unlike your Christ.
    -Gandhi-

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:04 AM

A lot of this movie was filmed where I live. I went down to be an extra ,so I might be in the movie if the scene was not cut.
It’s weird seeing a trailer and recognizing the houses and places in it.

Edited by Odin11, 10 November 2012 - 08:07 AM.

"If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities." -Voltaire

Geology shows that fossils are of different ages. Paleontology shows a fossil sequence, the list of species represented changes through time. Taxonomy shows biological relationships among species. Evolution is the explanation that threads it all together. Creationism is the practice of squeezing one's eyes shut and wailing "Does not!" ~Author Unknown

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users