Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

how can I get rid of these entities?


  • Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1    l0st.

l0st.

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined:09 Nov 2012

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:56 AM

I feel like I am being watched by some unknown paranormal entity. Some things which have been happening are

seeing black figures in my peripheral vision which vanish when I look directly at them

hearing voices of people I don't know - they say random statements. It is as if they are the thoughts of other people which I am intercepting.

I can't sleep at night very well because I feel like I'm being watched. I also am aware of my dreams being intercepted by some unknown entity so that they can study the human mind

I have also been seeing orbs with my eyes (not photographed) floating.

When I look behind doors I see figures then, then when I look directly at them they disappear

Insects in the house are spying on me

When I try to explain myself occasionally my thoughts disappear and it is as if the entities are not happy with what I am going to say, so they take the thought out of my mind


#2    Mabon

Mabon

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,600 posts
  • Joined:08 Feb 2007
  • Gender:Female

  • Blackadder: Baldrick, have you no idea what irony is?
    Baldrick: Yes, it's like goldy and bronzy only it's made out of iron.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:09 PM

*
POPULAR

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Please talk to your closest family member, someone you trust about these issues. I would suggest that you visit a physician about the loss of sleep and eye disturbances.  A talk forum isn't going to be able to truly help you with these problems because they sound medical in nature not paranormal.

Regards,
Mabon.

One need not be a chamber to be haunted;
One need not be a house;
The brain has corridors surpassing
Material place.  ~ Emily Dickinson


#3    Pulsar_J

Pulsar_J

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 96 posts
  • Joined:19 May 2012
  • Gender:Female

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

Agreed.

Can you just expand on what you mean by insects iin the house are spying on you? What makes you think that?

Oh and, welcome to UM :)

Savvy?

#4    Ryu

Ryu

    Born to fail.

  • Member
  • 3,676 posts
  • Joined:17 Dec 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Where you'll never find me

  • One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. ~ Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:27 PM

I concur. I really am not trying to be mean here but from many of the things you mentioned, you might consider talking to a professional for advice.
You mentioned being "watched" and spied on by bugs and unseen things, I am sorry but this sounds like paranoia.

Are you going through some turmoil right now? Is there some major stresses you are enduring?


#5    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  • Joined:06 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo,NY

  • "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:21 PM

Set up Video Recorders and try and capture some of the evidence


#6    Beany

Beany

    Government Agent

  • 3,294 posts
  • Joined:26 Jul 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:California

  • If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:21 PM

Please see a doctor and get a thorough physical and mental health exam. I'm concerned about the statement that insects are spying on you and that voices are taking away your thoughts. While I do think some paranormal phenomena exists, and have experienced some myself, I have always been in control of my thoughts & actions. That you are not concerns me. After a doctor confirms your good mental & physical health would be the time to think about the other stuff. My mother was both psychic and a paranoiac schizophrenic; it was only with meds that she could begin to separate one from another. See a doc before you become a danger to yourself or others; I know you don't want that to happen.

Edited by Beany, 10 November 2012 - 05:21 PM.


#7    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Joined:02 Feb 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Somewhere that has chocolate

  • "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

I agree.

These could be signs of serious illness and you need to see an expert ASAP.

To be honest, I don't think going to an online forum should be your first choice.

Posted Image

Domina Lucis


#8    Professor T

Professor T

    Λ Ο Δ, 2222

  • Member
  • 2,453 posts
  • Joined:11 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

This sounds like paranoia to me..
Without knowing any background about you, It would be a good idea to talk to a Doctor.
You may have a hormonal imbalance..


#9    Professor T

Professor T

    Λ Ο Δ, 2222

  • Member
  • 2,453 posts
  • Joined:11 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

View PostMisstreeDove, on 10 November 2012 - 06:23 PM, said:

I agree.

These could be signs of serious illness and you need to see an expert ASAP.

To be honest, I don't think going to an online forum should be your first choice.

On the contary, having a forum of strangers to turn to if all else fails is a good choice..
Just look at the good comments and advice..


#10    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,336 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

View PostMabon, on 10 November 2012 - 12:09 PM, said:

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Please talk to your closest family member, someone you trust about these issues. I would suggest that you visit a physician about the loss of sleep and eye disturbances.  A talk forum isn't going to be able to truly help you with these problems because they sound medical in nature not paranormal.

Regards,
Mabon.

View PostRyu, on 10 November 2012 - 02:27 PM, said:

I concur. I really am not trying to be mean here but from many of the things you mentioned, you might consider talking to a professional for advice.
You mentioned being "watched" and spied on by bugs and unseen things, I am sorry but this sounds like paranoia.

Are you going through some turmoil right now? Is there some major stresses you are enduring?

View PostBeany, on 10 November 2012 - 05:21 PM, said:

Please see a doctor and get a thorough physical and mental health exam. I'm concerned about the statement that insects are spying on you and that voices are taking away your thoughts. While I do think some paranormal phenomena exists, and have experienced some myself, I have always been in control of my thoughts & actions. That you are not concerns me. After a doctor confirms your good mental & physical health would be the time to think about the other stuff. My mother was both psychic and a paranoiac schizophrenic; it was only with meds that she could begin to separate one from another. See a doc before you become a danger to yourself or others; I know you don't want that to happen.

View PostMisstreeDove, on 10 November 2012 - 06:23 PM, said:

I agree.

These could be signs of serious illness and you need to see an expert ASAP.

To be honest, I don't think going to an online forum should be your first choice.

View PostProfessor T, on 10 November 2012 - 07:14 PM, said:

This sounds like paranoia to me..
Without knowing any background about you, It would be a good idea to talk to a Doctor.
You may have a hormonal imbalance..



Al of these make me :clap:


Nice to see this more often now..... :tu:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#11    pukin Rainbows24-7

pukin Rainbows24-7

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 146 posts
  • Joined:25 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:void

  • questions, questions everywhere

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:35 AM

people people calm down, there are several explanations with such problems, some people have a phobia in what they think they are being watched all the time like Anatidaephobia, this kind is related with ducks, that you are being watched by ducks all the time, Achluophobia- fear for darkness, Automatonophobia - the fear of anything that falsely represents a sentient being, I personally think that that is your problem, i know that it sounds weird but you cant blame ghosts for everything, the symptoms for such phobia's are: A dry mouth, gasping or shortness of breath, muscle tension  ,overall trembling, hyperventilation, feeling out of control, feeling trapped and unable to escape and overwhelming feeling of impending disaster. If you are having such symptons you should go to a doctor for further help, therapists also help a lot. (seriously you have no other solution, you can't let your fear rule your life so just take it in your own hands and do whats best for you)

So good luck and stay calm ;)

Edited by Cataclysmic faith, 11 November 2012 - 12:38 AM.

Posted Image


#12    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Joined:02 Feb 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Somewhere that has chocolate

  • "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:12 AM

View PostProfessor T, on 10 November 2012 - 07:18 PM, said:



On the contary, having a forum of strangers to turn to if all else fails is a good choice..
Just look at the good comments and advice..

That's why I said it shouldn't be a FIRST choice. It's good as last choice or many even a fourth choice but a first choice? I doubt it.

But hey, that's just me.

Posted Image

Domina Lucis


#13    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,336 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:28 AM

View PostMisstreeDove, on 11 November 2012 - 03:12 AM, said:

That's why I said it shouldn't be a FIRST choice. It's good as last choice or many even a fourth choice but a first choice? I doubt it.

But hey, that's just me.


No, it is not just you. Anyone that truly cares about others health and welfare shares your thoughts as well !

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#14    AshenPhoenix

AshenPhoenix

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 76 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2012

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:37 AM

Buy a big bug zapper & make a tin foil hat?  JK!!!! (lame joke I know).  Welcome!  :)


#15    Professor T

Professor T

    Λ Ο Δ, 2222

  • Member
  • 2,453 posts
  • Joined:11 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:03 AM

View PostMisstreeDove, on 11 November 2012 - 03:12 AM, said:

That's why I said it shouldn't be a FIRST choice. It's good as last choice or many even a fourth choice but a first choice? I doubt it.

But hey, that's just me.
Quite right..
I should read more carefully..

Even though, asking on a forum might be a good first choice if one feels that friends/family would not be helpfull or down right dismissive and unconstructive.

Edited to add: at least here you are graced with anonimity.. And not everyone would be so willing to talk about such things to people they know.. Especially if the person is suffering from a hormonal imbalance, paranoia, or phoboia.

Edited by Professor T, 11 November 2012 - 08:09 AM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users