Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

We are Pure Darkness... NOT Light

darkness divine feminine receive acceptance

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#1    Arpee

Arpee

.::The Spirit Gives Life::.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Love your enemy, for if you only love those who love you, what reward are you worthy of?

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:26 AM

We have been tricked into believing we are light. This will cause suffering since we are really darkness, you can't "follow" because you are darkness absorbing...

We tricked into "following" light is the trap into materialism (or worship of ideas - instead of acceptance)...

Our eyes are black holes absorbing light creating VISION
Our eardrums are black holes absorbing sound creating AUDIO
Our taste-buds are black holes absorbing molecules of food creating TASTE
Our nostrils are black holes absorbing molecules creating SMELL
Our sensory preceptors are black holes absorbing stimuli creating SENSATION

If you believe in a 6th sense (psychic), that is also being aware of (pulling in) energy...

Most were tricked into a mis-identification...
That is all...
We are receptors , we are receiving awareness OF light/reality...

Acceptance is the key, life is unfolding...

Our only job is to receive, and we are already doing this whether we like it or not, and to resist is to get beat up by life...

By the way this also includes this "appearance/form" of this physical body, you are the darkness being aware of thought, emotion, beliefs, and even the body , world , and life happening....

Love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the ungrateful and to the evil. - Luke 6:35

#2    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,644 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:51 AM

Trying to start up a cult?

#3    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

ummm who said we are light in first place .. we're not darkness eaither

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#4    Anonymous User

Anonymous User

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:19 AM

#5    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 3,969 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:26 AM

Stop with the cryptic crap. What do you mean?

By the way, (...) is no way to end a sentence, or a thought.

#6    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,644 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:29 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 11 November 2012 - 05:26 AM, said:

Stop with the cryptic crap.
That's what Arpee does.

#7    Arpee

Arpee

• 1,365 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Love your enemy, for if you only love those who love you, what reward are you worthy of?

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:30 AM

What is cryptic? If you ask a specific question maybe I can expand on the idea...

Love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the ungrateful and to the evil. - Luke 6:35

#8    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 3,969 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:36 AM

Specific question:

What do you mean by your opening point?

#9    Arpee

Arpee

• 1,365 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:42 AM

Awareness, Receptivity, Sensation (the 5 senses) happen by absorbing energy, whether it is molecules, sound waves, light, physical friction etc...

Some beleive there is something to "do" when life is always being "done" without a "doer". All "doers" are actually a PART of life, but LIFE is not being controlled by the "doers"...

Life is all of it, so all of the "doers" thinking that they are controlled "it" are just flowing with "it".

Edited by Arpee, 11 November 2012 - 05:44 AM.

#10    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 3,969 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:56 AM

View PostArpee, on 11 November 2012 - 05:42 AM, said:

Awareness, Receptivity, Sensation (the 5 senses) happen by absorbing energy, whether it is molecules, sound waves, light, physical friction etc...

Some beleive there is something to "do" when life is always being "done" without a "doer". All "doers" are actually a PART of life, but LIFE is not being controlled by the "doers"...

Life is all of it, so all of the "doers" thinking that they are controlled "it" are just flowing with "it".

I got the '5 senses' thing. After that you're in the 'cryptic crap' zone again. Would it bother you, to explain your theories in plain english?

I.E. "We were thinking that we were following the 'light', except we were actually following the darkness, because of reasons 1), 2), 3)..."

Please stop expounding on your personal philosophy. After you can explain it, then maybe we can discuss it.

Edited by Likely Guy, 11 November 2012 - 06:02 AM.

#11    Bling

Bling

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:06 AM

I may be blonde but even I think I'm intelligent enough to understand this if it had a point. Please elaborate or.....

#12    Arpee

Arpee

• 1,365 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:11 AM

Experience is a reception of energy. It is being received by taking in light , sound , etc...

Experience is not being "done" it is being "received", even emotions, intentions, thoughts containing the words "I" or "me" which attaches itself to an apparent physical body....

#13    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 3,969 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:28 AM

Arpee said; "We have been tricked into believing we are light. This will cause suffering since we are really darkness, you can't "follow" because you are darkness absorbing..."

What does your first statement mean?

Please, no more cryptic crap. Give me a real example or a reference. If not, I'll surmise that you're just, "pissing into the wind, just to catch your own spray".

#14    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,753 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:29 AM

The darkest hole on my body is my anus. That kind of contradicts what you're saying. Can you explain that?

Edit: If it's expelling something, not absorbing energy, does that make my butt a beacon of pure light/energy/whatever? Furthermore, what about my urethra?

Edited by Timonthy, 11 November 2012 - 06:32 AM.

Posted Image

#15    Twin Peaks

Twin Peaks

an invisible dream

• 2,956 posts

• I have no idea where this will lead us. But I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:38 AM

Darkness falls into abysmal chasms of gargantuant white holes. They are us. The white souls of divine gravity. The darkness is all of human experience from now until the futures end. The great gathering of souls into one. That oneness called GOD.

Posted Image

Also tagged with darkness, divine, feminine, receive, acceptance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users