Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

We are Pure Darkness... NOT Light

darkness divine feminine receive acceptance

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#76    MacksPower

MacksPower

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

View PostProfessor T, on 11 November 2012 - 11:14 PM, said:

I percieve that you are not receptive to a any opinions that do not promote the idea that we are pure darkness.

To quote you below.

hmmm, just think about this.. Because the premis is imo dangerous because it completely dimisses the fact that we project into the world.

Doesn't this destroy the main premise? When someone else sees us we are projecting light onto them, we cannot just absorb energy through our senses; sight, hearing, touch, and not ever release it. Even a blackhole will eventually release the energy it has absorbed. The OP ignores the fact we project the energy we gain back into our environment, including the people around us.

#77    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ

• 2,265 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

View PostMacksPower, on 12 November 2012 - 08:42 PM, said:

Doesn't this destroy the main premise? When someone else sees us we are projecting light onto them, we cannot just absorb energy through our senses; sight, hearing, touch, and not ever release it. Even a blackhole will eventually release the energy it has absorbed. The OP ignores the fact we project the energy we gain back into our environment, including the people around us.
Yip, it does destroy the main premis. Because that premis dismisses that we project into the world.. & as Liquid Gardens has pointed out, this thread is falling apart because of a lack of standard definitions and interchangable symbolic representation, though I must say there's quite a few Gems of knowledge in the chaos.. lol.

The OP stated that we are only here to recieve information under the (what I believe to be) wrong assumption that we are darkness which absorbs light.. If that were the case, everyones perception of reality would be the same but as we all know, this isn't the case because people percieve things differently.. Our projections into the world is what defines our experience of the world. We're not projecting light, we're projecting the experience, the reality, the meaning..

#78    Dien

Dien

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:50 AM

View PostDien, on 12 November 2012 - 03:00 PM, said:

The mind is dark as to receive light
of the outside world we live in
if all we do is receive and not give,
then where did these thoughts begin?

Would anyone care to elaborate? OP's post kinda shook me up because I've always wondered why the pupil of the human eye is black (which is of course to absorb the light and perceive the objects of this material world)  and he does speak a lot of truth.  I've always wondered how we would perceive things if our pupils were a different color.

But I found that the fact that OP is enlightening us on his ideas by posting it on this forum paradoxes the idea that we are all beings of darkness, as he himself is shedding us light about our possible human nature.  From what I gathered from OP, if we are all beings of darkness then no one would be posting on this forum to discuss what he is talking about, as darkness only absorbs and never reflects back :unsure2:.

Intriguing post though OP :tsu:

#79    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 3,500 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:35 AM

View PostDien, on 13 November 2012 - 01:50 AM, said:

Would anyone care to elaborate? OP's post kinda shook me up because I've always wondered why the pupil of the human eye is black (which is of course to absorb the light and perceive the objects of this material world)  and he does speak a lot of truth.  I've always wondered how we would perceive things if our pupils were a different color.
Are your fingertips black or your eardrums, toungue or nostrils? Even if they were, that wouldn't mean or prove anything.

#80    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,062 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:01 AM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 12 November 2012 - 04:40 PM, said:

1. Looks like we will have to do this the hard way. You identify something you think is real and I'll show you why its just a perception. Maybe after doing it 50 times you will start to see everything you think exists is just a perception. Then again as its you maybe not even after a million times lol.
Ok, the sun. Can you show the sun and it's effects are just subjective perceptions and not independently verifiable?
Though I wonder how you're going to show it, you've rejected all scientific evidence (yes even QM that you like abusing).

2. The question is to you so please answer it.
You can and did answer your own loaded question.
Everyone's perception is limited to some extent by the limit of their sensory organs, however the egocentric philosophy you're proposing is delusional. You're going back to pre-scientific concepts like vitalism.

Edited by Rlyeh, 13 November 2012 - 05:08 AM.

#81    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:13 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 13 November 2012 - 05:01 AM, said:

Ok, the sun. Can you show the sun and it's effects are just subjective perceptions and not independently verifiable?
The sun (as we see) is a subjective perception. To humans, it exists because everyone perceive the same. It is a perception and verifiable by us.

If you ask a virus, a virus (if it can speak) will say that the sun doesn't exist because its intelligence and senses don't allow it to. The same for an insect, all it cares is the light. If you are to argue with them what's real and what's true, you won't be able to do it, even if you show the proofs, because they won't understand and their logic conflict with yours. Telling them that the sun is a source of the light is the same as some entities tell you that God is the source of the universe.

#82    Idano

Idano

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 225 posts

• If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
    Ron White

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:56 AM

I just wanna know who brought the kool-aid?

What could possibly go wrong?

#83    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

View PostFlyingAngel, on 13 November 2012 - 09:13 AM, said:

The sun (as we see) is a subjective perception. To humans, it exists because everyone perceive the same. It is a perception and verifiable by us.

If you ask a virus, a virus (if it can speak) will say that the sun doesn't exist because its intelligence and senses don't allow it to. The same for an insect, all it cares is the light. If you are to argue with them what's real and what's true, you won't be able to do it, even if you show the proofs, because they won't understand and their logic conflict with yours. Telling them that the sun is a source of the light is the same as some entities tell you that God is the source of the universe.
The sun still has the same effects on the virus, it just doesn't know what it is.

So when you were born you could get burnt by the sun but it didn't exist because you didn't know what it was? Now as an adult if you get burnt you know the sun exists?

View PostIdano, on 13 November 2012 - 09:56 AM, said:

I just wanna know who brought the kool-aid?
More like the purple drank. Lots of crazy philosophical stuff going on in here...

Edited by Timonthy, 13 November 2012 - 10:20 AM.

Posted Image

#84    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,062 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:59 AM

View PostFlyingAngel, on 13 November 2012 - 09:13 AM, said:

The sun (as we see) is a subjective perception.
So the gravity, heat, light, etc are just perceptions, and you can prove this?

If you ask a virus, a virus (if it can speak) will say that the sun doesn't exist because its intelligence and senses don't allow it to.
If a virus can speak what is stopping it from seeing?

The same for an insect, all it cares is the light. If you are to argue with them what's real and what's true, you won't be able to do it, even if you show the proofs, because they won't understand and their logic conflict with yours. Telling them that the sun is a source of the light is the same as some entities tell you that God is the source of the universe.
I don't talk to insects.
I think you're under the impression verification is simply "telling them". Words without substance are empty.
If someone refuses to accept verifiable evidence, that is their perception, the evidence is unaffected and still exists.

Edited by Rlyeh, 13 November 2012 - 12:00 PM.

#85    karmakazi

karmakazi

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts

• Mirror, mirror on the floor, am I the prettiest at the store? -BLR

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:04 PM

View PostArpee, on 11 November 2012 - 04:26 AM, said:

We have been tricked into believing we are light. This will cause suffering since we are really darkness, you can't "follow" because you are darkness absorbing...

We tricked into "following" light is the trap into materialism (or worship of ideas - instead of acceptance)...

Our eyes are black holes absorbing light creating VISION
Our eardrums are black holes absorbing sound creating AUDIO
Our taste-buds are black holes absorbing molecules of food creating TASTE
Our nostrils are black holes absorbing molecules creating SMELL
Our sensory preceptors are black holes absorbing stimuli creating SENSATION

If you believe in a 6th sense (psychic), that is also being aware of (pulling in) energy...

Most were tricked into a mis-identification...
That is all...
We are receptors , we are receiving awareness OF light/reality...

Acceptance is the key, life is unfolding...

Our only job is to receive, and we are already doing this whether we like it or not, and to resist is to get beat up by life...

By the way this also includes this "appearance/form" of this physical body, you are the darkness being aware of thought, emotion, beliefs, and even the body , world , and life happening....

We also create sound, light, taste and smell, so it is a cycle or a balance of energy coming in and energy going out.  Neither darkness nor light, a cycle of the two.

Nothing is true.  Everything is permitted.
If video games start making sense is it a sign of the end?

The Journey

#86    karmakazi

karmakazi

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts

• Mirror, mirror on the floor, am I the prettiest at the store? -BLR

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:09 PM

View PostDien, on 13 November 2012 - 01:50 AM, said:

The pupil cannot be any color, because it is a hole.  It only appears black because that hole enters into what is essentially a small, unlit cave with only that one opening for light to come in.  In human eyes that light typically does not bounce back out because the interior of our eyes is not significantly reflective.  (it is a little bit, hence the red-eye caused by a camera flash)  In an animal like a cat, there is a reflective quality inside the eye which is why their eyes occasionally flash light out through the pupil.

Nothing is true.  Everything is permitted.
If video games start making sense is it a sign of the end?

The Journey

Also tagged with darkness, divine, feminine, receive, acceptance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users