Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Virgin Mary appears in hospital window

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#16    mfrmboy

mfrmboy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

• Beam Moo Up!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:38 PM

It's kinda sexy in a perverse kinda way !!

#17    mfrmboy

mfrmboy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

• Beam Moo Up!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

Was it in the maternity ward ?

#18    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,024 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

I just don't see a resemblance to a woman, or any person at all.
Maybe it's just me and you have to see it in person.

#19    ShadowBoy86x

ShadowBoy86x

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:09 PM

how is that mary? it looks like any other female shape, religious freaks

#20    Purplos

Purplos

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,552 posts

• Everything important is infinite.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

If it brings comfort to anyone in the hospital, I don't see the harm in thinking it looks like Mary. Surely this stain on the window isn't hurting anyone, as long as it's not deadly mold or something.

People get so angry about others beliefs, even when the practice doesn't intrude on them whatsoever.

Embrace the impossible.

#21    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:44 PM

View PostAlienated Being, on 12 November 2012 - 02:57 PM, said:

Uh-oh... that painter is at it again...

Posted Image

LMAO!!!

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#22    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,974 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

did anyone see her ID? it could have been anyone!!

#23    Curley Fryes

Curley Fryes

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

How do they know what the Virgin Mary looks like?

#24    moonshadow60

moonshadow60

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

• "There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or just closing the book"... James Wilson

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

Pareidolia.

#25    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,145 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

Mary or not, can you elaborate on the "virgin" bit please, because i have it on good authority that she was not a virgin at all, its something to do with giving birth to the said messiah (alledgedly.

If she was not a virgin after the conception, was she a virgin after the delivery?
Also if she was married to Joseph and had not consimated the marriage does this mean the marriage was actually void.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#26    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,839 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

Only in Selangor!

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#27    paperdyer

paperdyer

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

• "The place where optimism flourishes the most is the insane asylum."

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:48 PM

This goes to show how desparate some people are to find some type of solace in religion.  It's always been like this.  If their faith was strong enough to begin with they wouldn't go fanatical everytime someone has a vision from a reflection or other play of lights. And why is it Catholics need to go through Mary to talk to Jesus.  All other Christian religions use the direct line.  No where in the Bible do I remember seeing anything about going through Mary to talk to Jesus.

The bottom line is if it doesn't hurt anything, don't worry about it.  If the fanatics cause problems looking for the "answer", then something will need to be done about it.

Edited by paperdyer, 12 November 2012 - 07:48 PM.

#28    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

View Postpaperdyer, on 12 November 2012 - 07:48 PM, said:

This goes to show how desparate some people are to find some type of solace in religion.  It's always been like this.  If their faith was strong enough to begin with they wouldn't go fanatical everytime someone has a vision from a reflection or other play of lights. And why is it Catholics need to go through Mary to talk to Jesus.  All other Christian religions use the direct line.  No where in the Bible do I remember seeing anything about going through Mary to talk to Jesus.

The bottom line is if it doesn't hurt anything, don't worry about it. If the fanatics cause problems looking for the "answer", then something will need to be done about it.

The topic is about the image on the window......
You have came on with questions  of why this why that?   if you are so interested in to why catholics do this and that.. go here and find your own answers -> http://www.transport...icism/FAQ02.htm

Many Christians will claim to see figures of Mary and Jesus pop up everywhere..  I see nothing wrong with it. .If people wish to think of an image  relating to their faith, so what?    Are these people all of a sudden fanatics because so many think the image looks like Mary?  

If so, does this make all the rest of the Christians  fanatics that agree they see images of Jesus in so many places too?

It is just a stain that so many can see an image ..It is not a big deal, and who cares  how people find solace?   Unless it seriously  pokes you in the ribs and  disrupts your day, then go ahead and take that mole hill and make it into a great big mountain lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 12 November 2012 - 08:48 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#29    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,145 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

View Postmfrmboy, on 12 November 2012 - 03:38 PM, said:

It's kinda sexy in a perverse kinda way !!
Have you spoken to anyone about this fetish you have about "windows"? is it all types of windows  or just ones with the curtains open?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#30    Magicjax

Magicjax

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

She appears everywhere.

http://www.google.co...320&bih=416#p=1

Maybe it would mean something if she appeared on the news and spoke to all of us. :)

Man in suit!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users