Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Qur'aan Cosmological Model

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#271    seller2006

seller2006

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

• Student of the Quran

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

interesting post!! good work. i tried to do this a while back, all the conventional religious muslims started flaming the thread and it was blocked. average muslims are their own enemies. they are afraid to "think". i will read through this and then post!! lots of informative points!!

Posted Image

Check out some of my raps.. http://www.unexplain...log&blogid=3016

Check out my Concious Hip Hop, http://www.youtube.c...Adealist/videos

#272    seller2006

seller2006

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

• Student of the Quran

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:54 PM

View PostMnemonix, on 12 November 2012 - 06:12 PM, said:

I'm supposed to be a Muslim, but I admit I haven't been praying or doing my religious duties.

If you want to come out at me with guns blazing, then so be it.

I haven't felt at peace with myself or the religion when I was practicing it.

This life has been nothing but one big headache for me.

Go ahead and accuse me of whatever, but I know I tried.

I didn't feel like myself with the religion, so there was no point fooling myself.

God should understand.

If not, is there any real love there?

My apologies if this has little relation with the OP.

Just couldn't read this without getting that off my mind.

good for you. well that is because there is no "worshipping" of Allah in the Quran, that is the hadith culture, which borrows from other religions. Allah is Conscious Energy.  "Namaaz" Which the ignorance masses claim is Salat was actually borrowed from Iran and is a remnant of the Zoroastrian history in the area.

Posted Image

#273    seller2006

seller2006

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

• Student of the Quran

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:11 PM

View PostAlienated Being, on 13 November 2012 - 02:01 PM, said:

I just find it rather interesting that the purported creator of the universe could not dictate the processes of the universe's creation in explicit detail, but instead mislead Muhammad in saying that the earth had been compacted with the stars and heavens when absolutely nothing existed... not even stars, nor the earth... nothing. It just was just a very compacted space. In fact, Allah should be ashamed of himself for not explaining it properly, as it is very misleading.

Secondly, asunder does not mean to "explode"; it means to "break apart", not necessarily indicating an explosion. Though, like all verses, I suppose you can dissect and analyze any part that you wish, and attach any meaning that you wish to the definitions.

it was explained right, rather not explained he understood it right as the knowledge was passed to his consciousness, his people at the time did as well. it is only 150-200 yrs later we see a corruption of the understanding of the Quran. also it wasnt just Muhammed. Yeshua had this knowledge, Kishna ,etc ,etc ,etc . lol... people, ignorance and degradation of the ideas and here we are. a technologically advanced society yet missing understanding and wisdom of the UNIVERSE.

Posted Image

#274    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,573 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:01 PM

View Postseller2006, on 31 March 2013 - 02:11 PM, said:

it was explained right, rather not explained he understood it right as the knowledge was passed to his consciousness, his people at the time did as well. it is only 150-200 yrs later we see a corruption of the understanding of the Quran. also it wasnt just Muhammed. Yeshua had this knowledge, Kishna ,etc ,etc ,etc . lol... people, ignorance and degradation of the ideas and here we are. a technologically advanced society yet missing understanding and wisdom of the UNIVERSE.
Isn't that a convenient excuse, they had the knowledge but we corrupted it. Ofcourse everything you just said is unsubstantiated nonsense, and what better place to post it than a topic dedicated to ignorance of mathematics.

#275    goodconversations

goodconversations

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 123 posts

• We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. Anais Nin

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:07 PM

View Postseller2006, on 31 March 2013 - 02:11 PM, said:

it was explained right, rather not explained he understood it right as the knowledge was passed to his consciousness, his people at the time did as well.

Understood it or accepted it?

Posted Image
There's nothing more
erotic than a good
conversation

#276    goodconversations

goodconversations

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 123 posts

• We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. Anais Nin

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:10 PM

View Postseller2006, on 31 March 2013 - 01:54 PM, said:

good for you. well that is because there is no "worshipping" of Allah in the Quran, that is the hadith culture, which borrows from other religions. Allah is Conscious Energy.  "Namaaz" Which the ignorance masses claim is Salat was actually borrowed from Iran and is a remnant of the Zoroastrian history in the area.

Interesting claims. Care to show me how?

Posted Image
There's nothing more
erotic than a good
conversation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users