Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Was my mental conversation real?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    thalassinus

thalassinus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:30 PM

View PostJGirl, on 12 November 2012 - 08:16 PM, said:

i didn't respond as i did because i thought you were singling my post out. frankly i couldn't care less if someone thinks i am rude.
i get very weary of seeing new members complain about the way others express themselves.
it is very simple to report a post rather than comment on the thread about it. you can slice this anyway you like, but that is the motive of my post to you
p.s. they are not my rules

Im not new... this account is new as i lost my old email address. So im use to how things go on around here.

Quotes from you
" i don't feel mine was completely and utterly rude at all."  (1st reply)
"
i didn't respond as i did because i thought you were singling my post out."  (2nd reply)

as you can see... you change your view to suit your argument.  Im done here. I can stick up for people if i feel i have to. Just as you can be rude and close minded if you feel you want to.
The difference is, I was trying to help someone out who made this topic, and it is the first post they have made.  Whilst you are sticking up for people who make stupid comments, and then think i was talking about you, as you were obviously not happy with the comment you made.

Good luck.

"Hate is easy, Love takes courage."

#17    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,936 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

View Postthalassinus, on 12 November 2012 - 08:30 PM, said:

Im not new... this account is new as i lost my old email address. So im use to how things go on around here.

Quotes from you
" i don't feel mine was completely and utterly rude at all."  (1st reply)
"
i didn't respond as i did because i thought you were singling my post out."  (2nd reply)

as you can see... you change your view to suit your argument.  Im done here. I can stick up for people if i feel i have to. Just as you can be rude and close minded if you feel you want to.
The difference is, I was trying to help someone out who made this topic, and it is the first post they have made.  Whilst you are sticking up for people who make stupid comments, and then think i was talking about you, as you were obviously not happy with the comment you made.

Good luck.
at the risk of derailing this further, you forgot to quote this:
"i can't speak for anyone else's responses to this post..."
so it only follows that i would speak of my post as example. i am not new to this forum either, and i have made my share of cutting remarks as well as seen others do the same. speaking for myself, as it is the only person i can speak for, i have never made a comment merely to be rude or to troll a poster. if i made a comment it is because i felt moved to do so,
as in the case here. my comment was not saccharine by any means, but so what.
i would never hit the post button on a remark that i was not happy with fyi. you may not see it that way but nevertheless that is a fact.

#18    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,936 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

to the OP:
please check out this link as well as others that describe auditory hallucinations
http://www.macaleste...hatarethey.html

#19    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

View Posthadeschica97, on 12 November 2012 - 05:12 PM, said:

I was outside this morning, walking around my yard, when all of the sudden I swear I heard my friend's voice. The last time i heard from this friend was late saturday night. He lives in Louisiana, he used to go to school with me. I jumped when i heard him say my name. It felt as if he were standing right in front of me, we were somehow having a mental or telepathic conversation. I would like help to figure out how this happened and if it was real.

Welcome to the forum.

For someone like myself, your experience is real. For most of us, it was not.

What will be your choice of perception is anyone's guess.

John

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#20    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,266 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

I was in a meeting once, and my mind wandered away from the topic, I was thinking about something else entirely, and asked myself silently, "Would I be able to do facilitate the kind of seminars that interest me?' And the man sitting across from me looked me in the eyes, and said, You can, but it is very difficult and takes a lot of energy." I had to ask the person next to me if I had spoken out loud, because the comment was so pertinent to my thoughts. He looked at like I was crazy. That was the first and only time I've ever had that happen.

#21    girlgodx

girlgodx

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:43 AM

i was wondering, how do you know it was your friends voice? im just throwing it out there that ive read quite a few times that some ghosts will mimic a familiar voice of the person to get their attention, although the motive is anyones guess

am i alive and dreaming or dead and remembering

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users