Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My dad is creeping me out

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#16    GoldenRabbit

GoldenRabbit

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:42 AM

View Postgowings83, on 12 November 2012 - 06:24 PM, said:

My blanket started moving while I was sitting in bed, like being pulled off of me so I looked up.  He was standing there.  My phone shut off again, so I got pissed and said "what do you want?"  He left.

Sorry OP I’m not having a go at you or saying I don’t believe but when I read your story this stood out to me.
If a ghost was standing at end of my bed, Pulling my blankets off, the last thing I would think of would be to look at my phone let alone notice if it had shut off or not.
I think I would be in frozen with shock; it’s not the type of thing that you’re going to see every day.
Just my opinion no offence intended.

Go The Bunnies :)

#17    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:09 AM

He is your son's Guardian... Do you have any reason to believe that your new girlfriend won't be a good mother and ruin your lives? Do you have any reason to believe that something is just NOT right with her? Or are you so blinded by desperation that you can't see her flaws?

Your dad don't care anything for your ex now, only for your son's well-being.

Ask the new girl if she is serious about staying and making things with you work, and if she is ready to settle down.

I think you and your son have been through enough heartbreak, for now... Your son doesn't need this girl's baggage while growing up corrupting his "healthy environment".

Spirits also drain batteries to manifest themselves, it takes a lot of energy to appear to someone...

Also do you think this girl could make this up to impress you or to catch you in a deeper hole of a trap?

Why would he haunt her, or why would he scare her like : "stay away from my family dude or you are dead!!!" Is that the type of guy you remember your dad as, or maybe he is trying to correct his mistakes and be a better man on the other side properly fulfilling his family duties now... "Watching out where he failed to do so while alive".

You will know when the time is right, either you or your girlfriend will do something in the near future, maybe a conflict or something that would make you both understand why your DAD decided to appear and scare the heck out of her.

I see your dad shaking his head while looking at this girl... Like "what the hell were you thinking son?"

Edited by araxia, 13 November 2012 - 04:15 AM.

#18    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:24 AM

And dude he appeared to her to get to you... He didn't want to scare you or knew you couldn't handle it so went to her instead. That can happen...

So his message to you is "you have a choice to make now, choose wisely because it will affect the rest of your life from then on"... Huge choice... He appeared to help you make the right one!

Spirits that act as Guardians will usually appear during critical times in people's lives during need and not necessarily to haunt someone... They have a job to do and a message to deliver... It is not like they are wandering around aimlessly... They have a purpose and appear with a purpose to people, and you have to seek that purpose... So maybe you did right posting here on this site seeking answers, maybe you got some?!

#19    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Lost Ghost

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:33 AM

This sounds very creepy. So you have been seeing your dead dad appear in your house?
that is so creepy but interesting at the same time!

Scary story about being scratched at 5 AM. Real demon attack story!
https://www.youtube....h?v=_Kzw8RRFsMQ

My collection of true and fiction ghost and ouija stories, horror movie reviews etc.
http://ouijaghosts.blogspot.com/

#20    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:34 AM

The fathers spirit appeared to many of them, not just the new girlfriend. That is how i understood it. Besides the perspective he is showing me is quite different and is about the sons uncle.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#21    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:41 AM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 13 November 2012 - 04:34 AM, said:

The fathers spirit appeared to many of them, not just the new girlfriend. That is how i understood it. Besides the perspective he is showing me is quite different and is about the sons uncle.

Yeah I know it and read it...appearing to his son and the new gf... But the father didn't pull off the blankets from his own son's bed... There are different degrees of "haunting" taking place and the girlfriend seems to have got it the worst, wonder why? And what is baby's uncle's purpose? That would be interesting.

#22    gowings83

gowings83

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:41 AM

View Postaraxia, on 13 November 2012 - 04:24 AM, said:

And dude he appeared to her to get to you... He didn't want to scare you or knew you couldn't handle it so went to her instead. That can happen...

So his message to you is "you have a choice to make now, choose wisely because it will affect the rest of your life from then on"... Huge choice... He appeared to help you make the right one!

Spirits that act as Guardians will usually appear during critical times in people's lives during need and not necessarily to haunt someone... They have a job to do and a message to deliver... It is not like they are wandering around aimlessly... They have a purpose and appear with a purpose to people, and you have to seek that purpose... So maybe you did right posting here on this site seeking answers, maybe you got some?!

I do have a huge decision, one that will not only affect me but my son as well.  They haven't met yet, but she is going to school to be a "early childhood educator" she just loves kids.  I don't see any problems between them.  I have no worries there, if anything I'm more worried about what his mom will say about it.  Either way I have gotten some ideas to consider.  It's far from the first time this has happened, somebody seeing my dad I mean.  Most have you have been some help, if any other ideas come to mind please keep them coming.  I lay in bed earlier just totally relaxed and talked, just thinking to him what's going on?  Why?  What are you trying to say?  Things like that, if he can answer well hopefully he will.

#23    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:46 AM

... Blue comments posted in triplets, can you please delete those? Or just two of them? Thank you... IPhone must be acting up!

@OP your dad looked at the girlfriend like a predator does prey... Do you think he approves? Lol just saying.

#24    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:53 AM

View Postgowings83, on 13 November 2012 - 04:41 AM, said:

I do have a huge decision, one that will not only affect me but my son as well.  They haven't met yet, but she is going to school to be a "early childhood educator" she just loves kids.  I don't see any problems between them.  I have no worries there, if anything I'm more worried about what his mom will say about it.  Either way I have gotten some ideas to consider.  It's far from the first time this has happened, somebody seeing my dad I mean.  Most have you have been some help, if any other ideas come to mind please keep them coming.  I lay in bed earlier just totally relaxed and talked, just thinking to him what's going on?  Why?  What are you trying to say?  Things like that, if he can answer well hopefully he will.

They haven't met yet? Maybe he doesn't want her to meet him... Guardians can be pretty fierce when it comes to warding off people that would be bad for their charges...

#25    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:58 AM

I lay in bed earlier just totally relaxed and talked, just thinking to him what's going on?  Why?  What are you trying to say?  Things like that, if he can answer well hopefully he will.

You sound too relaxed, maybe that is your problem... Spirits don't just appear for a joke, especially not Guardian types, this is a serious matter and a serious message is being relayed here, and if you are too relaxed and too layed back when it comes to your new love interest you may miss the boat entirely... You will miss the point and treat this occurrence as insignificant... The spirit world is talking to you loud and clear and you think this is a joke?! Okay...

#26    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:02 AM

What he's doing has me stumped so far, either he just likes to do his rounds, or there is more to it.  When he has appeared in the past to people, has it ever correlated with something significant happening soon after? With the uncle, I see him with a blue band aid on his finger. I honestly can't tell if he is showing the uncle because that's where he is right now, or if there is something else. I'm now seeing another male who wears glasses, short cut back dark hair. It looks like photograph pose or a memory. He is wearing a dark suit, maybe after a wedding or some occasion. Any ideas ?

*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#27    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:06 AM

Just got the word Alzheimer's

Posted Image

#28    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:09 AM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 13 November 2012 - 05:02 AM, said:

What he's doing has me stumped so far, either he just likes to do his rounds, or there is more to it.  When he has appeared in the past to people, has it ever correlated with something significant happening soon after? With the uncle, I see him with a blue band aid on his finger. I honestly can't tell if he is showing the uncle because that's where he is right now, or if there is something else. I'm now seeing another male who wears glasses, short cut back dark hair. It looks like photograph pose or a memory. He is wearing a dark suit, maybe after a wedding or some occasion. Any ideas ?

Could be other guides... Band aids? Definitely someone has to heal, scars either got through a wedding or will get some more scars through another one... This guy should think twice before marrying this girl. Something is not right with that girl... Maybe she is not a bad person at all, but they just have different roads to walk, and he cannot bring the best out in her nor can she in him... They are better off without each other, doing each other a favour by letting each other go... Glasses? Yeah where's the zoom or the microscope someone is choosing to NOT see something out of gullibility...
The OP sounds like a sweet guy but incredibly na´ve when it comes to women or love...it is his weakness that would end up hurting him!

#29    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:12 AM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 13 November 2012 - 05:06 AM, said:

Just got the word Alzheimer's

Someone is losing their mind by losing their heart...

#30    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:12 AM

View Postaraxia, on 13 November 2012 - 05:09 AM, said:

Could be other guides... Band aids? Definitely someone has to heal, scars either got through a wedding or will get some more scars through another one... This guy should think twice before marrying this girl. Something is not right with that girl... Maybe she is not a bad person at all, but they just have different roads to walk, and he cannot bring the best out in her nor can she in him... They are better off without each other, doing each other a favour by letting each other go... Glasses? Yeah where's the zoom or the microscope someone is choosing to NOT see something out of gullibility...
The OP sounds like a sweet guy but incredibly naïve when it comes to women or love...it is his weakness that would end up hurting him!

No the male with glasses is another person, it's not symbolic, it's not how i see things. I'm not getting anything about the new girl friend or the ex at all, so i can't say anything about that side of things.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users