Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Mayan prophecy

mayan profesy

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#46    Weatherspoon

Weatherspoon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

Where can I find that Mount France thing that's going to save the world? Is it in America? World ends 1 month today. The Mayan profesits said so, and they were never wrong! Whatever you heard about that mountain thing is wrong. If the world ends, everything ends with it. Thought that was ovius :rolleyes:

#47    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,596 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

View PostWeatherspoon, on 21 November 2012 - 08:32 PM, said:

Where can I find that Mount France thing that's going to save the world? Is it in America? World ends 1 month today. The Mayan profesits said so, and they were never wrong! Whatever you heard about that mountain thing is wrong. If the world ends, everything ends with it. Thought that was ovius :rolleyes:

Since there is no Mayan Prophesy, it's all wrong. The Mayan peoples of today are rather irritated by the crap that fringies have attributed to the end of their calendar.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#48    Weatherspoon

Weatherspoon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 21 November 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

Since there is no Mayan Prophesy, it's all wrong. The Mayan peoples of today are rather irritated by the crap that fringies have attributed to the end of their calendar.

cormac
You won't be saying that when the world ends!!!!!!! Why does no-one believe it? It's been proved! I saw on CNN that NASA have taken curiosity in Mars in the last few months. Why would they be doing that if they didn't want to move there before Earth blows up?? Are we supposed to believe it's just "coinsidence" that they take curiosity in Mars just before 21st December 2012???

#49    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,513 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:35 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 21 November 2012 - 07:56 AM, said:

PROPHECY/PROPHESY

“Prophecy,” the noun, (pronounced “PROF-a-see”) is a prediction. The verb “to prophesy” (pronounced “PROF-a-sigh”) means to predict something. When a prophet prophesies he or she utters prophecies.

Outside of Bob Dylan’s lyrics, writers and critics do not “prophesize.” They prophesy.

http://public.wsu.ed...s/prophecy.html
Well their ewe go, eye learnt something knew two day.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#50    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:37 PM

View PostWeatherspoon, on 21 November 2012 - 08:45 PM, said:

You won't be saying that when the world ends!!!!!!! Why does no-one believe it? It's been proved! I saw on CNN that NASA have taken curiosity in Mars in the last few months. Why would they be doing that if they didn't want to move there before Earth blows up?? Are we supposed to believe it's just "coinsidence" that they take curiosity in Mars just before 21st December 2012???
Well i don't know about you but i will certainly be having a couple of glasses of red on Christmas Day.What are you end of the world fringies going to find to talk about on the 22nd Dec.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#51    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,596 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

Because it's not going to happen and no, it hasn't been proved. NASA has taken a curiousity in Mars because we have new equipment for scientific testing there. And if the world were going to end in the next 30 days, since it takes 6 months to a year to get to Mars then we're all screwed anyway.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#52    YouVotedBushDummy

YouVotedBushDummy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

Nice to have a good laugh here and there.

#53    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,233 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:15 AM

You're too late dude. All the colony ships are Booked. The government set it up so that the 144,000 most beautiful and most intelligent Americans are going to be seated and saved. You might still have a chance of getting on one of the Canadian Ark ships. They're holding lotteries for seats I hear. But the drawing is soon, to allow everyone that wins time to gather. The Mexican colony ship is still taking offers for tickets on Ebay too.

Good luck!!

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#54    Artaxerxes

Artaxerxes

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:27 AM

We should be so lucky.

#55    chopmo

chopmo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 341 posts

• aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:19 PM

View PostWeatherspoon, on 12 November 2012 - 08:57 PM, said:

I’m Slim ‘Profesy Preper’ Weatherspoon! I watched this thing on tv that said somethink about a Mayan profesy that said our world will end on 21st December 2012. Is this true? I decided to look it up and am now prepering for the apolcaypse because what I found was scary!
A few years ago, architects dug up the Mayan cities and found nothing underneath. No cables or wires or anything. This proves they were using wireless technology, such as Bluetooth, all those milleniums ago. The Mayans all died when they got wireless technology, and the Mayan profesy said that our world would end on December 21st, 2012. It’s nearly December 21st, 2012, and we’ve got wireless technology! The world is about to end, and no-one seems to be doing anything about it! Why can’t we just move to Jupiter or something?? Then when the Sun blows up next month it won’t touch us. And to anyone who says they didn’t have computers and things, why don’t you look at what the arcitects found? They found loads of computer parts and I’ve got photos here!

Minesweeper computer game:
Posted Image

Memory sticks:
Posted Image

Keyboard:
Posted Image

Computer servers:
Posted Image

What can we do to stop ourselves dieing in a month? I don’t want to die in a month!

Uuuh.... Smokin cracks bad mmmkay... hmm uuh... you shouldn't smoke crack its bad for your health mmmkay...
Said a very wise man - Mr. Mackay, South Park

Yes and they worked the keyboard with an army of 30 men by yelling a co-ordinate and that person would jump as hard as they can in hope the stone would move further into the ground.
Let alone your bloody memory stick, pffft.. now I am deffently not going against my beliefs of the super intelligent mayan race but that is imbarrasing, video killed the radio star not bluetooth killed the world.

And tbh if thats there minesweeper they would've died out because of not having any fingers left after childhood and werent able to work the land...

Plain and simple no to your theory but correct basis.

No offence...

why is everyone so &^%$ing concerned with "the end"...
new beginnings is what you should be concerned about...

#56    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:20 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 21 November 2012 - 08:03 AM, said:

You've obviously never been in the Appalachians, Abe. There are still a few places where you might as well throw out a dictionary, because you won't find many words used or spelled right. :lol:

cormac

Something like this?

Posted Image

#57    chopmo

chopmo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 341 posts

• aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:40 PM

HAHAHA

Edited by chopmo, 22 November 2012 - 01:40 PM.

why is everyone so &^%$ing concerned with "the end"...
new beginnings is what you should be concerned about...

#58    Weatherspoon

Weatherspoon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:23 PM

You won't be laughing when the world ends! And no, you won't be having a red whine on Christmas day this year, because THERE WON'T BE A CHRISTMAS DAY THIS YEAR! I'm not going to buy any Christmas presents this year because it's a waste of money. Instead I found tickets for those spaceships DieChecker told me about. I found some bloke in Nigeria who was selling them for a few hundred dollars. Small price to pay for a safe trip away from the apocalypse. It has the official seal on it, so I know it's genuine.

Attached Files

#59    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:18 PM

View PostWeatherspoon, on 23 November 2012 - 08:23 PM, said:

You won't be laughing when the world ends! And no, you won't be having a red whine on Christmas day this year, because THERE WON'T BE A CHRISTMAS DAY THIS YEAR! I'm not going to buy any Christmas presents this year because it's a waste of money. Instead I found tickets for those spaceships DieChecker told me about. I found some bloke in Nigeria who was selling them for a few hundred dollars. Small price to pay for a safe trip away from the apocalypse. It has the official seal on it, so I know it's genuine.
Good excuse pal,I can't wait to tell the wife Christmas Morning that i didn't buy her anything because i thought the World was going to end.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#60    Weatherspoon

Weatherspoon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:10 PM

You won't have to. If the world ends no-ones going to survive it are they? Apart from us sensibul ones who buyed tickets to Mars, everyone's going to perish. And I don't think they celebrate christmas on Mars like we do on Earth, so it won't matter that I didn't buy a present.

Also tagged with mayan, profesy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users