Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Qur'aan Lexicographical Model:

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1    al-amiyr

al-amiyr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 124 posts
  • Location:Table Mountain - Cape Town - At The Junction Between The Two Seas - At The Cape Of Good Hope - South Africa

• Leading to A<->THEISM you do not know.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

The Qur'aan Lexicographical Model

I have attached Fig.001.
There is nothing like it in the world. A complete Language Program designed according to the Qur'aan by ALLAAH (God) Himself. Bring something like it or find fault with it. The Qur'aan appears  perfect from every angle. And you have seen nothing yet.

The Program that generates all the Arabic Root Verbs. Read the notes below.

Posted Image

There is a debate that has been raging between scholars of the Qur’aan, especially between Muslim and non-Muslim protagonists that goes something like this:
” The Qur’aan claims to be a revealed book in an unadulterated or pure Arabic language but in reality it contains many words that are of foreign origin.”
In other words if the claim contained in the Qur’aan is proven to be incorrect then it would be clear evidence that the Qur’aan is not a divine book that was supposedly revealed to Muhammad (S+) for the guidance of the whole of humanity for all time. Henceforward it could or should be discarded and regarded as nothing more than a literary curiosity.

I would like to present this argument here from a completely different angle which I will show to be the correct one. This presentation of The Qur'aan Lexicographical Model is important because its understanding is necessary for the further understanding of the other models of knowledge contained in the Qur’aan. They are among others The Qur'aan Cosmological Model and The Hidden Book that I am or will be discussing in other threads. Everything will be easy to understand; knowledge will be gained; and an appreciation will be shown to the magnificence of the beauty and design of the language in which the Qur’aan is manifested.

I will begin as follows by asking,
“Is there anybody out there who can give the answer to the following three questions?
1. What is the definition of Arabic?
2. What makes a word to be an Arabic word?
3. And what makes a word to be a non-Arabic word?”

The explanations:
Arabic is the name of a perfect language that has its origin in a program of mathematical knowledge brought into existence by ALLAAH - ELOHIYM - GOD. And that is the fundamental theorem of language.
If a word has its origin in that program then it is defined as Arabic. But if a word does not have its origin in that program then it is defined as non-Arabic. And that is the first corollary or immediate deduction from the fundamental theorem of language.

A word is not defined as Arabic because the person who first uttered it was an Arab. Nor is a word defined as non-Arabic because the person who first uttered it was a non-Arab. The definition of what an Arabic or a non-Arabic word is has nothing to do with nationality.
And that is the first strike of the sword of truth against a fallacy of a definition of the origin of the words of language.

A great many words of the great many languages calling themselves non-Arabic can be defined as absolutely Arabic even though first uttered from the mouth of one who was non-Arabic. But this knowledge is known only to those who will have knowledge of The Qur'aan Lexicographical and Etymological Models
And a great many words of the languages calling themselves Arabic can be defined as absolutely non-Arabic even though first uttered from the mouth of one who was Arabic. But again this knowledge is known only to those who will have knowledge of The Qur'aan Lexicographical and Etymological models.

What is the Qur’aan Lexicographical Model?
The Qur’aan Lexicographical Model is a program of the design, order, and structure of all the words of the Arabic language. Beginning from the layout and forms of the fundamental verbal root letters; their various types; their further extended verbal dimensions; and all their possible derived words visually presented as a model of about a thousand pages arranged vertically and horizontally.

The Arabic language consists of an alphabet of 28 letters plus one special letter called alif; 3 short vowels written above or below the consonantal letters, which can be extended into 3 long vowels using the 3 universal letters alif (a), waaw (w), and yaa’ (y); and two important diphthongs ay and aw. From here the entire structure of the language is build upon a well designed arrangement.

The fundamental verbal root letters
Roughly speaking the Arabic language is based on letters arranged in twos threes and fours with vowels in between and after. They are all verbs of the past tense.
Here is the complete list of examples of all the Arabic fundamental verbal root patters.

Verbs based on this pattern
Xaa Xa consonant- long vowel- consonant- short vowel
M—L- = MaaLa = he or it inclined, sloped, bowed
T—L- = TaaLa = he lengthened
S—B- = SaaBa = he hit (the target)

XaXXa consonant- short vowel- double consonant- short vowel
R-F- = RaFFa = he or it flashed or flared
T-R- = TaRRa = he sharpened (a pencil to a point)
L-B- = LaBBa = he abided (at a place)

XaXaa consonant- short vowel- consonant- long vowel
T-W-- = TaWaa = he rolled up
L-W-- = LaWaa = he curved, bent (something)
H-W-- = HaWaa = he or it fell down

XaXaXa consonant- short vowel- consonant- short vowel- consonant- short vowel
N-M-R- = NaMaRa = he numbered (numbers)
S-B-R- = SaBaRa = he was patient
K-M-L- KaMaLa = he or it was complete, whole, total

XaX:XaXa consonant- short vowel- consonant- consonant- short vowel- consonant- short vowel
S-L:S-L- = SalSaLa = he or it formed a chain reaction
Z-L:Z-L- = ZaLZaLa = it quaked (the earth)
N-M:N-M- NaMNaMa = it rippled (sand in the wind)

There you have it the complete verbal program upon which the entire Arabic language (99%+) is based and thus the Qur’aan and as we have already said wherein it is manifested.
And remember that this is only one Page of a Thousand Page Program called The Qur'aan Lexicographical Model.

To be continued inshaa allaah (if God had willed).

Edited by al-amiyr, 13 November 2012 - 03:53 PM.

y = mx + L

#2    Alienated Being

Alienated Being

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 4,163 posts

• "The best way to predict the future is by inventing it."

"Record

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:10 PM

Stop posting this nonsensical, pseudo-scientific BS.

#3    al-amiyr

al-amiyr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 124 posts
  • Location:Table Mountain - Cape Town - At The Junction Between The Two Seas - At The Cape Of Good Hope - South Africa

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:18 PM

View PostAlienated Being, on 13 November 2012 - 03:10 PM, said:

You did not even read and examine and you pass judgement upon it. What is your problem. Ok! I see! Your picture says it all Head without Eyes and Head without Brains.

y = mx + L

#4    Alienated Being

Alienated Being

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 4,163 posts

"Record

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:25 PM

View Postal-amiyr, on 13 November 2012 - 03:18 PM, said:

You did not even read and examine and you pass judgement upon it. What is your problem. Ok! I see! Your picture says it all Head without Eyes and Head without Brains.
I did read and examine, actually. I maintain my disposition.

#5    al-amiyr

al-amiyr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

View PostAlienated Being, on 13 November 2012 - 03:25 PM, said:

I did read and examine, actually. I maintain my disposition.

I have shown that program to over a thousand persons already over a fifteen year period which include scholars of languages and they have all given it an excellent response. It fact you are the first person that made such an observation. It shows that I can no longer take you serious in whatever you have to say. Sorry for that.

y = mx + L

#6    Alienated Being

Alienated Being

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 4,163 posts

"Record

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

View Postal-amiyr, on 13 November 2012 - 03:35 PM, said:

I have shown that program to over a thousand persons already over a fifteen year period which include scholars of languages and they have all given it an excellent response. It fact you are the first person that made such an observation. It shows that I can no longer take you serious in whatever you have to say. Sorry for that.
And, I don't think many people who have looked at your threads take you very seriously, either... especially considering you attempted to argue that the Qu'ran explains singularity and universal expansion.

#7    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:45 PM

I glanced through it, though I by no means gave it a solid read, but the one thing that jars me about it is that it's basic principal is that god's real. As an atheist (agnostic on the weekends loljk) that's what stops me from really taking it seriously. Yes, the math may be solid, but I'll give a better opinion when I've had time to sit down and really analyze the math and all that jazz. For now, I'm putting it in the same pile as that Bible code stuff; people find what they want to find in old texts.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#8    Alienated Being

Alienated Being

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 4,163 posts

"Record

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

View PostHasina, on 13 November 2012 - 03:45 PM, said:

I glanced through it, though I by no means gave it a solid read, but the one thing that jars me about it is that it's basic principal is that god's real. As an atheist (agnostic on the weekends loljk) that's what stops me from really taking it seriously. Yes, the math may be solid, but I'll give a better opinion when I've had time to sit down and really analyze the math and all that jazz. For now, I'm putting it in the same pile as that Bible code stuff; people find what they want to find in old texts.

Hence my initial response to this thread. :tu:

#9    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,110 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

View PostAlienated Being, on 13 November 2012 - 03:10 PM, said:

Stop reading it ;)

Some of us are interested. When you close your mind to new things then you cannot possibly learn. Even if you do not agree at least you can understand where other people are comeing from... Sheesh get a grip why don't you AB

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#10    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,110 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

View Postal&#045;amiyr, on 13 November 2012 - 03:35 PM, said:

You are comeing to the same conclusion the rest of us have :D

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#11    Karlis

Karlis

• 8,614 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 13 November 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

You are comeing to the same conclusion the rest of us have :D
Actually -- unless one knows Arabic words, one can not test this program. That said, I'm fairly certain that when our Arab-speaking posters try out this computer program, I think they will agree that it does work.  Let's wait and see. :tu:

#12    al-amiyr

al-amiyr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

View PostKarlis, on 13 November 2012 - 05:06 PM, said:

Actually -- unless one knows Arabic words, one can not test this program. That said, I'm fairly certain that when our Arab-speaking posters try out this computer program, I think they will agree that it does work.  Let's wait and see. :tu:

Fear not! It is the easiest thing to understand. You do not need to know a single Arabic word to understand how the Qur'aan Arabic Lexicographical Model Word Program works. What does the following mean X - 0 = X in mathematics? I am going to explain it and then you will see how amazing it is. It takes a few minutes to understand. After another post I will begin the explanations which are as simple as hearing it once only. I need the Qur'aan Lexicographical Model to apply the Qur'aan Cosmological Model algorithmic compression; Kh = T +R +F +2T +2R +2F which is being discussed in another thread.

y = mx + L

#13    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

View Postal-amiyr, on 13 November 2012 - 03:06 PM, said:

In other words if the claim contained in the Qur’aan is proven to be incorrect then it would be clear evidence that the Qur’aan is not a divine book that was supposedly revealed to Muhammad (S+) for the guidance of the whole of humanity for all time. Henceforward it could or should be discarded and regarded as nothing more than a literary curiosity.

Does the Qur’aan contain an account of the supposed world wide flood?  If so, then it is not divine.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#14    Mnemonix

Mnemonix

Alien Abducter

• Closed
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 13 November 2012 - 06:29 PM, said:

Does the Qur’aan contain an account of the supposed world wide flood?  If so, then it is not divine.

Some believe that the flood mentioned in the Quran was only limited to a specific area, as opposed to a worldwide flood.

But don't take my word for it.

#15    trish1997

trish1997

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

I think basically every religion to man, mentions a world wide flood.....Its is the same stories recycled and changed a tad for all of them...
Do't be mad at me for saying the truth.............

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users