- Do you have religion?
- Do you have a religion?
- How would you define ‘spiritual’?
Anything pertaining to the afterlife or the "death dimension."
- How would you define 'religious'?
Devotion to a higher power and the hope of attaining truth.
- What are the good parts about religion?
The unified message of loving each other.
- Is there anything 'religious' you practice?
Not really, not in a ritualistic way.
- Would you like more practice to your religion?
In my opinion my religion is fine as it is, and I am happy.
- What is the #1 thing that upsets you about religion?
Those who claim that theirs is the only right one.
- What is the #1 thing that upsets you about your religion?
- Concisely list 5 more religious things that bother you.
1: Wars. 2: Institutionalized religion. 3: Attacks upon those with differing beliefs. 4: Monetary abuse. 5:
- Do you have major qualms with (any) another religion? If yes which one(s)?
Any religion/cult that glorifies harming others.
- Do you have major qualms with any another person because of any of these differences: race, culture, religious practice, sexual preference (if yes to any, please explain why)
- Are you concrete in your (spiritual/religious) belief or are you speculative?
- Is there anyone in this world that you truly hate?
- Do you know what true love is? If the answer is yes, how do you know this?
- A. Do you believe in freedom from:
a. racism b. harassment
c. unequal treatment d. purposeful blocks in your advancement
Yes to all.
16 B. Do you have the opportunity to teach, or give some of these qualities of life to your
a. people in your community b. the world at large c. in your home?
Only if asked, I don't want to force my beliefs down the throats of others.
16 C. List three institutions that take these things away from people and how.
16 D. Think deeply - If it is possible that you take these things away from people, please explain.
- How would you summarize the difference between a. Freedom from religion b. Freedom of religion
Not sure... I'll have to think about that.
- How many religions (this can include sects*) do you feel fairly familiar with (knowledgeable in). This includes basic legends, theories, practices, inner spiritual workings?
Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, Hinduism, Shinto
Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.
Religion and Belief Survey
15 replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users