Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 2 votes

Alien photos that make you go HHHMMM .......

alien photo

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#121    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,205 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:42 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 21 November 2012 - 02:09 AM, said:

If they Look like 7 of 9  Im saying that we maybe the ones showing off the veiny heads !
ba-doom-TISH.

altough, geekily I have to say, Seven was human :P

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#122    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,346 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:54 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 21 November 2012 - 02:09 AM, said:

If they Look like 7 of 9  Im saying that we maybe the ones showing off the veiny heads !

Maybe, but nice as 7 is, I really got hot, when I saw Janette Scott fight a Triffid that spits poison and kills.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#123    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,205 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:45 AM

However ... Triffids don't spit poison, and Janet Scott didn't, actually, fight any of them.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#124    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,346 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:02 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 29 November 2012 - 07:45 AM, said:

However ... Triffids don't spit poison, and Janet Scott didn't, actually, fight any of them.

My information could well be slightly incorrect, after all, Michael Rennie was ill the day the earth stood still.

But he told us....... where we stand.

;)

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#125    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,205 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:30 AM

I do love a good science fiction double-feature ;)

Edited by Wearer of Hats, 29 November 2012 - 10:30 AM.

#126    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,346 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:49 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 29 November 2012 - 10:30 AM, said:

I do love a good science fiction double-feature ;)

Ohh, I agree. Great night out. The last one was

over at the frankenstein place.

Edited by psyche101, 30 November 2012 - 05:50 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users