Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Need a reading.. scared medically.

reading baby help reproductive system

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    KeyLime

KeyLime

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

I googled the symptoms and it actually fits with some other things I've been having trouble with including skin problems

#17    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,249 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:45 AM

View PostKeyLime, on 16 November 2012 - 07:27 PM, said:

I googled the symptoms and it actually fits with some other things I've been having trouble with including skin problems
It's different for everyone . Just rule it out .Be proactive. Some people don't get the proper diagnosis for months ,so they don't get proper treatment early,and the disease lays deep roots . Harder to cure

Miss me?

#18    Kosh Naranek

Kosh Naranek

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:43 AM

Keylime, Has your doctor sent you to an endocrinologist? I think a check of your GnRH (gonadotropin releasing hormone) might be in order. This hormone is released from the hypothalomus in a pulsatile fashon controling the release of both LH (lutienizing hormone) and FSH (follicile stimulating hormone) from the pituitary gland. Amenorrhea can result if the pulses are not properly produced. The test is performed over a period of time to verify proper function, Hope this helps and best of luck to you. :)

#19    antarix

antarix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:38 PM

Key lime, how are you now? Is there any change?

#20    minera

minera

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

• There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,: Than are dreamed of in your philosophy. Act II, scene 2:.. Hamlet

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:59 AM

View PostKeyLime, on 15 November 2012 - 09:12 PM, said:

Hello..... My name is Bry & I am 20.
I've never been late since puberty and now I am 3 months late
I am always soo soo tired with no energy to even get out of bed until after lunchtime.
I've been tested for pregnancy and its came back negative. I just can't shake the feeling...
I know nobody here is a doctor but if anyone can help me out and is willing.. I would be REALLY REALLY greatful for the peace of mind. I feel so off lately...
I know its stupid to be asking about this but I am scared...

Please go and see your doctor. Demand that the give you a full physical and have them check your thyroid and a full blood and urine test. If your doctor does not do it find another doctor. And you have to make sure they listen to you and maybe take a parent with you.  Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users