Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What does this mean?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    TwistEnding7191

TwistEnding7191

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:40 AM

I am constantly seeing a black wolf spirit and I have been for years...I only see it at night and it has never shown any aggression towards me, but it freaks me out every time I see it, because a wolf is the only thing in the world that I am afraid of...please help me figure out what's going on, if its good or bad, what this means, and it comes to it, how to get rid of it...

#2    Kassekoe99

Kassekoe99

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

• I say what I mean and I mean what I say. Nothing more and nothing less.

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:52 AM

Does the wolf ever speak to you? Does it have blue eyes? Next time you see it, howl at the moon with a clear mind. I know it sounds silly.

#3    WillowWolf

WillowWolf

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

• "Destiny is not within the hands of the stars, but within the hands of man."

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:31 AM

Most likely it's your Spirit Guide, a.k.a. Guardian Angel watching you. They are actually the same thing and most often animals rather than real 'angels'. It may be scary, but I can say I'm 99.99% certain it will not harm you, and getting rid of it really isn't an option. You just gotta learn to deal with it and remember that it's there to protect you, not harm you.

- "The greatest gift ever given to the likes of man, is the gift of free-will. If you choose to use it for evil. That's your own fault."
- "Magick is real, to all who open their eyes to it."
- To all of my fellow human beings of this Earth...
Merry meet, and merry part, and merry meet again!
~Blessed be

#4    antares

antares

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 295 posts

• Cor Scorpii

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:54 AM

It is posible that the wolf is your spirit animal and is either trying to help you or teach you, or may be guide you through some difficult decisions that you need to make? The wolf symbolizes intelligence, strong instincts, but may also signify the lack of trust in others. Is there a connection between your emotions and when the wolf spirit appears?

#5    SubjectDigamma

SubjectDigamma

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:12 AM

Or if ur Unlucky it's a Grimm I being that is the messengers of death

#6    SubjectDigamma

SubjectDigamma

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:14 AM

And a wolf is good cuzz Grimms a normally rayvins,large black shadow wit no form

#7    SubjectDigamma

SubjectDigamma

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:17 AM

Wolfs,Owls,lions,Foxes a Guardians I have an owl that I heer every night and a fox that lives neer my house

#8    Overdueleaf

Overdueleaf

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:05 AM

could be you are hallucinating/imagining the wolf

Posted Image

Your memory IS foggy. It's the pancakes

#9    Beany

Beany

Poltergeist

• 3,227 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:37 AM

Below is a link to a page about wolf as an animal totem. Really, from what I know about wolves, your fears around them are unfounded. They have much more reason to be afraid of us, for sure. So I would ask, what is it about wolf that scares you, and is that same thing a quality you have that you haven't dealt with? Maybe your personal power?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users