Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What does this mean? PLEASE HELP

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31    Dinosaur Jr

Dinosaur Jr

I'm not a Mutant.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:29 PM

View Postlone wolf2, on 06 December 2012 - 04:47 AM, said:

I take it DBunker and Ryu don't believe in anything paranormal or supernatural.
In any case Twistending needs to figure out what it is or wants.

I take it that you get disappointed when people try to offer rational explanations and deny some sort of special meaning to your 'shadow wolf' stalking.

#32    lone wolf2

lone wolf2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

• Kik messenger id is lonewolf2. Hit me up some time.

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

Well rationality a wild animal wouldent follow a person around for years.   They dont normally come to someones house for food .  
shadows are cast on something a wall a floor and don't run from light.  So what would you call a shadow cast in mid air. That runs from light?   Mental illness?   Mental illness doesn't show up in photographs. But photos can me faked and the film type is easier than the digital ones.

#33    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,656 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:58 PM

I don't believe in wolves.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#34    JamieSymptom

JamieSymptom

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:54 AM

OP, your solution is simple:

Next time you see The Black Wolf (capitalised for gravity) run over and kick it in the nuts.

If it bites you, it's real - call animal control and tell them this wolf has been bothering you for a long time and can they take it away and put it somewhere else please.

If it disappears, it's not real - call a psychiatrist and tell them you have hallucinations. they'll give you some drugs to make it go away.

Alternatively, if you're making this whole thing up for a bit of attention on the internet, just carry on, I'm sure you will.

Posted Image

#35    lone wolf2

lone wolf2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

Jamie. So what your saying is if you can't see touch or measure it it isn't real.
Science is still learning and discovering new things. That is the nature of science.

#36    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

View Postlone wolf2, on 11 December 2012 - 09:46 PM, said:

Jamie. So what your saying is if you can't see touch or measure it it isn't real.
Science is still learning and discovering new things. That is the nature of science.

The nature of science to learn things by seeing them and measuring them to prove that they're real, otherwise they might not be.

#37    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:26 PM

View Postlone wolf2, on 11 December 2012 - 09:46 PM, said:

True.

Still, that doesnt inevitably open the door for every paranormal phenomenon to be real.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#38    lone wolf2

lone wolf2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:57 AM

Not every thing is paranormal.  But here is the problem how many doctors will tell you its paranormal?   Or are you going to spend years in therapy and possibly on medication whether its paranormal or not.

#39    lone wolf2

lone wolf2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:25 AM

Scowl. Not every thing can be seen or felt.  Ever felt the radiation of a cat scan Or an x ray?
How do you measure something when there isn't a device made to measure it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users