Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Weirdest Echidna Puggle

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    LiveForTomorrow

LiveForTomorrow

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

Weird looking critter who lays eggs to boot.  Also, some more photos of the white whale off norway and a rescued elephant that is reunited with her mother that will make you cry.

#2    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• And a million baneful words couldn't bring me to my knees.

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

Awww, how the mother goes running to her baby!

Posted Image

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! -Henry Ford

#3    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,373 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

The entire video is lovely! thanks for posting :clap:

The baby elephant running is so funny!

What, in all the world, could I do to earn my living and still live as myself, as I knew myself to be? Temporary masks, I knew, had their place; everyone was wearing them, they were the human rage; but not masks cemented in place until the wearer could not breathe and was eventually suffocated.

#4    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:04 AM

The echidna looks funny as a baby. Fully grown they look like this:

Posted Image

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#5    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,178 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:23 AM

Aw they are all all so cute.

Regarding the white whales not surviving due to lack of camouflage.  It occurred to me that may no longer be the problem it used to be for sea mammals - thanks to humans distinctly inedible white hulled craft literring the oceans, in fact it could end up an evolutionary advantage given that "white" in the water has for quite some time meant something utterly annoying, sometimes dangerous but otherwise likely useless to sea creatures world wide :w00t: .

Of course, the issue of skin cancer is still there but one of those whites has been seen for twenty odd years, a good sign.

As for the baby elephant, yeppers I cried, what a beautiful moment when he found his momma and what an adventure for the little fella. :tsu:

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#6    Chooky88

Chooky88

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:22 PM

I love Australia. We have weirder creatures than anyone. Except the AyeAye.

#7    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,373 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

I just had to watch this again :D . Decided the baby elephant, when he's running, looks like some funny pantomime animal ..... you know, two people in a badly made costume :lol:

What, in all the world, could I do to earn my living and still live as myself, as I knew myself to be? Temporary masks, I knew, had their place; everyone was wearing them, they were the human rage; but not masks cemented in place until the wearer could not breathe and was eventually suffocated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users