Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Flying humanoid UFO Canada

ufo flying humanoid

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#46    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:51 AM

View Postjtsmith, on 18 November 2012 - 11:42 AM, said:

Does it make you feel good about yourself to insult people you don't even know? I hope so.

I can see you're new here, so I'll enlighten you a little bit. First of all, I wasn't insulting anyone. Second, being you're new, I'm not sure if you're under the impression that this community is the uneducated, simpleminded type, of which every video/picture/story that is submitted is automatically taken as factual proof and we all say "OH WOW!!! PROOF!" We here at UM need factual evidence and education. Thus, bringing me back to my original comment here. This video is simply one of the worst of the misidentified and/or hoaxed we've received lately.

#47    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:10 AM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 22 November 2012 - 04:51 AM, said:

I can see you're new here, so I'll enlighten you a little bit. First of all, I wasn't insulting anyone. Second, being you're new, I'm not sure if you're under the impression that this community is the uneducated, simpleminded type, of which every video/picture/story that is submitted is automatically taken as factual proof and we all say "OH WOW!!! PROOF!" We here at UM need factual evidence and education. Thus, bringing me back to my original comment here. This video is simply one of the worst of the misidentified and/or hoaxed we've received lately.
but we do have cookies set up in the lounge...

#48    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:06 PM

View PostCoffey, on 16 November 2012 - 08:08 PM, said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigfoot has a jetpack!

Must of ordere dit of the internet, so now we know he's well off. Now we just need to check his credit details and we should be able to find out where he works etc.

maybe NASA sponsors them....

I know of a lot of new agers claiming to have WINGS and levitation power as welll...

NASA must be funding the new age program...for the uhmm... jet packs... rofl

they must be super rich to afford this type of equipment , I agree:

#49    spikeman25

spikeman25

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

View Postjtsmith, on 16 November 2012 - 05:32 PM, said:

Too big/too fast. In my opinion.

View Postjtsmith, on 16 November 2012 - 05:32 PM, said:

Too big/too fast. In my opinion.
I have to agree. I haven't seen any bug fly like that and whatever it was it was cracking at a good speed.

#50    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,195 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:46 PM

View Postspikeman25, on 23 November 2012 - 05:41 PM, said:

I have to agree. I haven't seen any bug fly like that and whatever it was it was cracking at a good speed.
What planet do you live on? The movement was slow compared to some of the more faster flying insects.

Edited by Rlyeh, 23 November 2012 - 06:46 PM.

#51    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:19 AM

View Postaraxia, on 22 November 2012 - 04:06 PM, said:

maybe NASA sponsors them....

I know of a lot of new agers claiming to have WINGS and levitation power as welll...

NASA must be funding the new age program...for the uhmm... jet packs... rofl

they must be super rich to afford this type of equipment , I agree:

This look like a bug :lol: . Bug theory seem to be quite popular on here, not to say it isn't. Bug theory is like the one size fit all for blurry images

#52    jtsmith

jtsmith

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 27 November 2012 - 06:19 AM, said:

This look like a bug :lol: . Bug theory seem to be quite popular on here, not to say it isn't. Bug theory is like the one size fit all for blurry images
That seems to be the conclusion of the so called "experts" here. If they had as much intelligence as they do arrogance I may be more likely to accept that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users