Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

NASA locates most distant galaxy ever found

macs0647-jd

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    tritchey24

tritchey24

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:41 PM

American physicist Robert V. Gentry's research shows that rocks known as Precambrian granites were created almost instantly as a part of the creation (as recorded in Genesis 1:1) and "are not the product of the evolution of the earth." He says "the Big Bang version of primordial polonium is without any scientific basis." The way I see it is there are only 2 choices. Either someone created the earth, or the earth created itself. If you think the earth created itself, hey more power to you. But I am right dude, IT CANNOT BE TESTED OR OBSERVED! End of story! Its a ridiculous theory!
Some scientsits say there are stars that are 18-20 billion light years from us, if this is true, it contradicts the big bang theory that happened 13.7 billion years ago. It doesn't make sense.

#17    Pyridium

Pyridium

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

Wow, where to begin.  I will do some research on the furthest light that we can actually see.  If we can see the light from 20 billion light years away, that would be the light that already existed coming from another universe (cluster of matter).  I believe there are trillions of universes seperated by trillions of light years between each.

99.999% of the light we see today is from our universe and the light can be traced to an original source.  This is the point where 2 objects collided, releasing primordial bits of matter which ended up as 99.9% hydrogen and .1% Helium(3).  All other atoms were created within stars by combining protons.  Super novas compresses atoms together to form the very heavy elements like Gold, Uranium.

Einstein made a slight miscalculation in his formula for a black hole...his answer was a "singularity".  This also means infinity.  From this error in the math, we consider a black hole as a point infinately small and infinately dense.  This is a singularity...which is totally wrong.  Once a black hole is created, there is an "event horizon" where once crossed, any matter falls into the black hole, including photons, light.  This stuff does not fall into a single spot.  The matter is still there but broken down into subatomic particles.  The inner core of the black hole is made up of negative particles trying to escape, while the rest of the black hole is pushing toward the core with light stopping gravity.  The more matter that is consumed, the larger the black hole becomes, literally, the diameter increases.

Look up my thread on "The heartbeat of a Black Hole".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users