Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Pressure on Cameron to block EU army HQ plans


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

    Poltergeist

  • Banned
  • 2,924 posts
  • Joined:16 Nov 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:59 AM

View Postsmurf0852, on 25 November 2012 - 12:31 AM, said:

my point was dont slag off our european neigbours armed forces because they didnt follow us into totally unjustified and pointless wars because the usa wanted them to .if anything those nations showed more backbone by telling the usa to pissoff than our piss weak country did and all we have to show for it are hundreds of dead young soldiers . yep waving flags at queenie and all the other fools will never repair the broken families who lost there loved ones for the love of oil and nothing else.

Are you actually British?

Those terrorists attack the skyscrapers of our cousins across the pond, they blow up our underground and even try to do Glasgow airport. Yet you call the war unjustified.

As for oil you really dont know how the world works. Lets take Iran as an example -
1. British and American oil companies such as BP are granted rights to build oil wells in Iran.
2. Once built Iran tries to shaft us by claiming the oil wells for themselves and kicking the oil companys out of their country.
3. Our response is to try and cause a revolution in their country.
4. Unfortunately the fundies win.
5. Since then relationships between both sides have been bad.

Lets suppose you're a director of Smurf Oil Inc. You pay £10 billion to setup an oil industry in Iceland in return for the rights to extract the oil and sell it. Once built Iceland says on your bike we're having it all muwhahahaha. Do you think thats fair?

Shall we go to Libya and note how Gaddifi was trying to nationalise BP in the months leading up to his downfall. Oh you dont know about that? Maybe I should point out he was trying to switch to the gold standard too. That guy was trying to gain himself an oil industry he didnt own and base it on the gold standard to escape the comeback. Hope you enjoyed being violated before they murdered you Gaddafi you greedy placcy surgery freak lol.


#17    smurf0852

smurf0852

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • Joined:21 Jan 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:17 AM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 25 November 2012 - 12:59 AM, said:

Are you actually British?

Those terrorists attack the skyscrapers of our cousins across the pond, they blow up our underground and even try to do Glasgow airport. Yet you call the war unjustified.

As for oil you really dont know how the world works. Lets take Iran as an example -
1. British and American oil companies such as BP are granted rights to build oil wells in Iran.
2. Once built Iran tries to shaft us by claiming the oil wells for themselves and kicking the oil companys out of their country.
3. Our response is to try and cause a revolution in their country.
4. Unfortunately the fundies win.
5. Since then relationships between both sides have been bad.

Lets suppose you're a director of Smurf Oil Inc. You pay £10 billion to setup an oil industry in Iceland in return for the rights to extract the oil and sell it. Once built Iceland says on your bike we're having it all muwhahahaha. Do you think thats fair?

Shall we go to Libya and note how Gaddifi was trying to nationalise BP in the months leading up to his downfall. Oh you dont know about that? Maybe I should point out he was trying to switch to the gold standard too. That guy was trying to gain himself an oil industry he didnt own and base it on the gold standard to escape the comeback. Hope you enjoyed being violated before they murdered you Gaddafi you greedy placcy surgery freak lol.
lol more british than you i pay tax and have shed blood for my country .as for all the **** about money i dont give a rats **** i care about kids coming back in boxes for nothing. something you rightwing scum care nothing about  unless those boxes are full of money.


#18    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

    Poltergeist

  • Banned
  • 2,924 posts
  • Joined:16 Nov 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:02 PM

View Postsmurf0852, on 25 November 2012 - 01:17 AM, said:

lol more british than you i pay tax and have shed blood for my country .as for all the **** about money i dont give a rats **** i care about kids coming back in boxes for nothing. something you rightwing scum care nothing about  unless those boxes are full of money.

I'll think you'll find most soliders join to serve their country and relish at being able to go and fight for it.

And yes thats despite knowing the risks.


#19    smurf0852

smurf0852

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • Joined:21 Jan 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:35 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 25 November 2012 - 06:02 PM, said:

I'll think you'll find most soliders join to serve their country and relish at being able to go and fight for it.

And yes thats despite knowing the risks.
kids that join up are mostly from working class backgrounds who join up to escape crime and poverty .this idea that they join up to serve the greater good is plain silly.yea they do relish getting into a fight because they have no real idea of what that fight is going to be like
they are full of testortarone and daftness with no real comprehension of what it is like to see a close friend get half his head blown away in front of them.once something like that happens the relish is gone .
as for knowing the risks 18 year old lads dont know the risk in anything you can see that the way they drive or jump off bridges into rivers pissed in the middle of winter .they are not capable of assesing risk  but worst of all
is the way our supposedly great nation treats them when they come back and end up living in boxes on the streets of our citys .with snotty nosed ex public schoolboys laughing at them and treating them like filth.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users