Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My Ghostly Story

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Zabarov

Zabarov

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

About four or five years ago when I was a very young teen, I was in my house watching Invader Zim on Nicktoons (or was it Nickelodean?) in the living room by myself while my mom was in her room doing her business. As I was watching Invader Zim, I caught something moving in the corner of my left eye: a shadowy, human like figure looking at me for a few seconds behind a sofa. The figure had human characteristics, but no face. Just pure shadow. It was like if he was looking at me for a few seconds and all of a sudden hide behind the sofa. At that point I got scared and quickly turned on the light in the living room. I was scared to look behind the sofa because I thought it would get me and who knows what it'll do next. I told my mom about it, but she didn't believe. Nobody was in the house except me and her. I don't know what the heck that thing was, but it surely gave me trouble sleeping. After that day I never saw the shadowy figure anymore, even till this day.

What do you think it was? My theory is that it was a ghost. Or maybe Slenderman?

#2    *Frank*

*Frank*

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

• Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:04 AM

Slenderman isn't real.

There was a SIGNATURE here. It's gone now.

#3    Zabarov

Zabarov

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

I know he isn't real. I was just joking a little.

#4    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,704 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

:quickly turned on the light in the living room."
in a dark room with the t.v on. you will get what is known as "shadows".....simple.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users