Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#10066    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:18 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 24 March 2013 - 05:59 PM, said:

One may not polish quarries but neither does one cut them into neat symmetrical shapes or refer to them as temples.

Known as Naupa Iglesia (Church of the Ancients) this is more like an temple in style and character:

Posted Image

Interesting that next to it is a precision cut out in the mountain serving no known purpose:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10067    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,602 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:59 PM

View Postzoser, on 24 March 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

Interesting that next to it is a precision cut out in the mountain serving no known purpose:

Posted Image

i don't know, therefore a quarry, moulded by precision cutting using hutchison's stone softening tech... aka ancient aliens bs...

hypothesis proved... qed

o proof? a picture speaks a thousand words... repeat ad nauseam

:sleepy:

#10068    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,038 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:08 PM

View Postzoser, on 24 March 2013 - 06:55 PM, said:

It would be great to see you make a contribution LV instead of the glib one liner all the time.

Do some investigation, find some information, pictures and content of your own.

I would love to see you rise to that.

You can do it.
Gosh, thanks for the encouragement. However, since one can only offer information, pictures and content if there is anything to base a theory on, and since this entire theory (to dignify it with the term) is based on complete imagination, I'm afraid nothing can be offered. I'm very sorry about this. :geek:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#10069    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:23 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 24 March 2013 - 07:59 PM, said:

i don't know, therefore a quarry, moulded by precision cutting using hutchison's stone softening tech... aka ancient aliens bs...

hypothesis proved... qed

:sleepy:

You have an incredible amount of work to do to convince anyone that this was done with stone pounders and copper chisels.

Just more frothing at the mouth.  Sorry.

Posted Image

#10070    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:26 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 24 March 2013 - 08:08 PM, said:

Gosh, thanks for the encouragement. However, since one can only offer information, pictures and content if there is anything to base a theory on, and since this entire theory (to dignify it with the term) is based on complete imagination, I'm afraid nothing can be offered. I'm very sorry about this. :geek:

Try and get interested in something.

Here is a great clip to get you started.  It shows caves with vitrified walls and bedrock with precision cuts.

Try and work out how and why it was done.   Don't rush to give an answer.

Posted Image

#10071    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,038 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:31 PM

View Postzoser, on 24 March 2013 - 08:26 PM, said:

Try and get interested in something.

Fnark! The irony there! From someone whose sole interest in life seems to be Soft Stone and Vitrification.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#10072    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:38 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 24 March 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

Fnark! The irony there! From someone whose sole interest in life seems to be Soft Stone and Vitrification.

It's only one of many things that I'm into at the moment.

I'm just saying that you will only be able to make a contribution if you investigate these things for yourself.

Trying to act as judge and jury all the time will just be met with rebuttal.

The choice is yours.

Posted Image

#10073    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:40 PM

hypothesis proved... qed

Same goes for you Mr M.  Do some investigation work and see how you get on.  You may surprise yourself!

Edited by zoser, 24 March 2013 - 08:41 PM.

Posted Image

#10074    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,360 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:53 PM

View Postzoser, on 24 March 2013 - 05:41 PM, said:

What we now have is more information and verification.  You just have to look for it.

DYOR.

It would behoove you to stand in front of the mirror and repeat that to yourself. What I wrote some 7 years ago still stands (I can't believe you dug that quote up, Hazz, you bugger ;)). The Hutchinson effect was a scam, pure and simple, and there is nothing showing otherwise. He was never able to reproduce the effect in a setting that would satisfy a scientist or even someone with just a remote knowledge of technology.

That you keep promoting him speaks volumes, although surprising it is not given what else you have been promoting over the course of various threads. Frankly, if you want to be taken seriously you need to find documents with data you can reference page and paragraph in so we can look at the pertinent parts and skip the youtube fest.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#10075    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,264 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:05 PM

View Postzoser, on 24 March 2013 - 06:26 PM, said:

Does it make sense to bash and pound much harder rock when softer alternatives are available.  That's the argument you need to consider.  I don't agree for one minute that Sacsayhuman was built as a fortification.  It could have been used as one much later.  Why go to that enormous trouble with a stone that is almost impossible to work with?

Answer - the crystal content was important.

You know what the question was. I'm not going to repeat it.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#10076    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,264 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:06 PM

View Postzoser, on 24 March 2013 - 06:28 PM, said:

Ancient Peru - stone softening with heat (vitrification) as a side effect.

Hutchinson - applies low power resonance techniques to soften iron with heat as an unexplained side effect.

Think it through.

Does he? Again, how do you know?

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#10077    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,264 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:08 PM

View Postzoser, on 24 March 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

I think they just write things as they are.  No political secrecy to protect the status quo.

Good for them.

No political secrecy. Then the information should be readily available then. Should be, that is.

#10078    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,264 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:27 PM

View Postzoser, on 24 March 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

The polishing argument doesn't stand Mr O whichever way you look at it.
To you, and you have shown yourself as less than discriminating on the subject.

The Wall of the Living Rock is a quarry by the way.  Stocks has nothing to offer; Dunn shattered his core drilling theory by proving that Petrie was correct with his original assertion that the grooves in core 7 were spiral.  

See below. There is as yet no independent verification the spiral is a spiral and certainly nothing has been presented to exclude the possibility of a conventional explanation . Stocks' work remains valid.

Here are some more 'temples':

Fancy worshipping the Gods here?

Sorry again Mr O.

These don't look anything like temples to me.

They are quarries.  Straight and simple.  Vitrified too.

That's precisely what they did do.

That is precisely why they are not quarries. Nobody in the world quarry's stone like that. There's no reason for it. Certainly nobody in their right mind cuts a single pre-trimmed block out of the stone and moves on to another spot. But then not every rock cut is liable to be an individual temple, only the larger structures, and foerster himself names them as temples.

#10079    taniwha

taniwha

Hi. If im an idiot, then im an idiot for truth.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:25 PM

View Postzoser, on 24 March 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

Known as Naupa Iglesia (Church of the Ancients) this is more like an temple in style and character:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hello Zoser
What I find really interesting about these pictures is the amount of rubble lying around, is this a side effect of thermal technology or laser guided jack hammers or something? I would  expect vaporisation as a byproduct not stone chip. Desecration and vandalism by another Spanish or other might be an explaination for it do you think?

Regardless it shows clear evidence that the stone is able to be easily worked. It appears flaked and chipped, easily achieved using any one of the multitude of techniques posted by other very knowledgeable UM's that even you yourself must be seriously beginning to find it plausible by now.

Anyway who is to say that any of these stone recesses were removed as one huge chunky block anyway. It is more than likely that in some cases they were cut/carved in many smaller dimensions then removed.

#10080    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,174 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:45 PM

hypothesis proved... qed

a picture does indeed speak a thousand words, when you find the right picture of course.  Petra, 3000 years before the Peruvian Indians. Didnt even need the stone softening tech or lazers..

Posted Image

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"