Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#10141    taniwha

taniwha

Hi. If im an idiot, then im an idiot for truth.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:59 PM

The stone chip is evident in the photo

#10142    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

View Posttaniwha, on 25 March 2013 - 08:59 PM, said:

The stone chip is evident in the photo

In the photo I just posted?  Yes I see it.

What causes this damage I don't know.  Some of the carved bedrock exhibits major damage as if an earthquake has struck.  If I can find such an example I'll post it shortly.

The important things are that where the straight surfaces are, there are no signs of feathers and wedges which is the conventional modern way of extracting stone.  Feathers and wedges do not leave straight cuts like this.

I'll be back shortly with an image.

Posted Image

#10143    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,227 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

View Postzoser, on 25 March 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

In the photo I just posted?  Yes I see it.

What causes this damage I don't know.  Some of the carved bedrock exhibits major damage as if an earthquake has struck.  If I can find such an example I'll post it shortly.

The important things are that where the straight surfaces are, there are no signs of feathers and wedges which is the conventional modern way of extracting stone.  Feathers and wedges do not leave straight cuts like this.

I'll be back shortly with an image.

grooming in action....

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#10144    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:15 PM

This isn't the image I had in mind but it shows the concept.

That is that some major calamity occurred in the area and it could well be that we are not seeing the entire picture regarding these bedrock carvings.

It has occurred to me many times that the whole landscape (artefact wise) could have been completely different to what it is now.

Posted Image

Check out this clip:

Ancient Tunnels Left By Atlanteans In The Andes Of Peru

Of course that only raises a far more serious question: are these artefacts considerably older than we are led to believe?

Posted Image

#10145    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

Convoi exceptionnel

• 26,054 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:19 PM

Atlanteans? But they were traditionally from Earth, weren't they? Or were there two seperate lots involved; the Atlanteans and the Aliens?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#10146    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

View Postzoser, on 25 March 2013 - 05:55 PM, said:

Slightly arrogant to enter a thread and start by dismissing people who have been looking into the field for years.  Think about it.

About as arrogant as dismissing every ounce of proof presented, when you don't know anything about masonry and stone cutting

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#10147    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,227 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:21 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 25 March 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

Atlanteans? But they were traditionally from Earth, weren't they? Or were there two seperate lots involved; the Atlanteans and the Aliens?

ssshh...you will get him confuddled with facts..

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#10148    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:25 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 25 March 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

Suggest you listen to the clip.  Get the full facts yes?

Posted Image

#10149    TSS

TSS

Observer

• 5,717 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:53 PM

Despite requests to remain on topic and stop bickering, it remains the same, so this thread has run it's course now.

Closed.

Edited by Sky Scanner, 25 March 2013 - 09:55 PM.

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble