Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#1201    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,879 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:14 PM

View Postthe L, on 09 December 2012 - 11:10 PM, said:

Im openminded. Tell me how did they cut so precise tiny brick? :lol: Maybe it isnt hard at all but it is mystery to me. And why?
Not you L.
You and I, I think, represent the open-minded on both sides of this debate, the ones most willing to engage with the ideas suggested by the opposition to our starting point.
Zoser said a few pages ago he will never change his position - that's classical closemindedness.

#1202    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,200 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:27 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 09 December 2012 - 11:12 PM, said:

He is a troll. There are answers for most of the "questions" that he has, he just ignores them because they don't fit his belief that aliens stacked and carved those rocks.
He is not acting like a student, he is acting like a troll.

Hanlon's Razor. Learn it. Love it.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#1203    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:29 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 09 December 2012 - 11:12 PM, said:

He is a troll. There are answers for most of the "questions" that he has, he just ignores them because they don't fit his belief that aliens stacked and carved those rocks.
He is not acting like a student, he is acting like a troll.

There are different kind of students. Einstein was expelled. Maybe he didnt get right answer or others didnt provide them so he could understand them. Many times I dont understand what others tried to tells me because person who explain me something thinks I know basis of some other matter which you must know in order to understand what he or she is trying to explain to you. Maybe English isnt his mother language. Maybe he needs time that idea fits in his mind. I know I need months to understand one specific historical case. He noticed in his readings that historians, scientists and archaeologists have open questions. He smelled that something isnt as  he learn at school. So what if he want to explore AA hypothesis? Isnt this place where you discuss it? Nothing wrong being wrong in the end. Its kind a cruel and kills debate to call someone troll. I remembered him doing some great posts. Food for thoughts.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#1204    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,183 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

View Postthe L, on 09 December 2012 - 11:29 PM, said:

There are different kind of students. Einstein was expelled. Maybe he didnt get right answer or others didnt provide them so he could understand them. Many times I dont understand what others tried to tells me because person who explain me something thinks I know basis of some other matter which you must know in order to understand what he or she is trying to explain to you. Maybe English isnt his mother language. Maybe he needs time that idea fits in his mind. I know I need months to understand one specific historical case. He noticed in his readings that historians, scientists and archaeologists have open questions. He smelled that something isnt as  he learn at school. So what if he want to explore AA hypothesis? Isnt this place where you discuss it? Nothing wrong being wrong in the end. Its kind a cruel and kills debate to call someone troll. I remembered him doing some great posts. Food for thoughts.

No. Zoser completely disregards anything that he is presented that doesn't fit into his narrow mind set, that much is very obvious. There is a huge difference between reading and not understanding and not wanting to understand and thus not reading. It is very obvious the latter is the case with Zoser.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#1205    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:37 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 09 December 2012 - 11:14 PM, said:

Zoser said a few pages ago he will never change his position - that's classical closemindedness.
I joined later so I didnt see all his posts. I did go back but that miss me.Nevertheless read my post above. If you dont like conversation partner-simply ignore thread.
And yes Im for debate. Dialogues. What else we have. To read books alone or wrote them alone. Why Socrates didnt want to wrote anything down? (Beside that he said that he doesnt know anything so why would I wrote a book, and beside he knew that Xenophon and Plato will wrote what he said)
He didnt wrote it down because he also said that you can ask book a question. So dialogues.
Im sure he will understand what people have to tell him. He is now probaby confused as Hypatia was when mob wanted her blood. All tensions must disapear. I was in his skin several time on UM. And some things still see different then others in those debate. They didnt convinced me. So?
In the end he has right to choose.

Edited by the L, 09 December 2012 - 11:40 PM.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.

#1206    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,719 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 07 December 2012 - 07:48 PM, said:

Please do supply references to sites other than the one you linked to  That one just shoots itself in the foot.

Nice pictograph.  Reminiscent of the more modern religious ones that show halos around Mary's head.  Could well be the representation of a spirit

They are Wondjinna, rain spirits. When they are about to die, legend says they paint a wall and enter a nearby water body. Because they came from the heavens (as rain tends to do) people too the spiritual explanations and twisted it into more ancient aliens garbage.

This is exactly the sort of example I will be using to draft a proposal in an attempt to make AA illegal.

We not only do not have the right, this pure garbage is upsetting the traditional owners of the legends.

Kimberley artist and elder Donny Woolagoodja said painting the Wandjina without permission was disrespectful and traditionally resulted in severe tribal punishment such as spearing

Mr Woolagoodja said he was concerned that because of the power of the Wandjina, the person repainting it without permission "may be bringing a very powerful energy to themselves which could harm them in the future".

"Our culture is very alive and our law is very powerful, so please be careful," he said.

LINK

And these people say it is arrogant to think we are the only life in the Universe, yet arrogance at home where tradition is concerned is just fine and dandy.

AA people should be tarred and feathered.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#1207    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 09 December 2012 - 11:34 PM, said:

No. Zoser completely disregards anything that he is presented that doesn't fit into his narrow mind set, that much is very obvious. There is a huge difference between reading and not understanding and not wanting to understand and thus not reading. It is very obvious the latter is the case with Zoser.

Cheers,
Badeskov

Okay. I rest my case here. Its up to you all. I didnt want to this become personal attack thread so I raised my voice against those: Troll, Troll...
That way I might just burn fire and did contraeffect. I do hope some good debate in future.

Edited by the L, 09 December 2012 - 11:46 PM.

#1208    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,719 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

View Postzoser, on 07 December 2012 - 08:00 PM, said:

A nail set.  Out of what?  Another trip to Wall Mart?

Seriously you are forgetting that this was the age of copper and soft metals.  That is the achilles heal of your argument.  The argument cannot be won because of that.

Bronze nails have been found in Egypt that date back to 3400 BC.

Soft metals are fine with workable wood.

Has has an argument, you do not.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#1209    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,195 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

View Postthe L, on 09 December 2012 - 11:29 PM, said:

He repeatedly ignores the answers that he is given because they do not fit with what he believes to be true. That is not a "different kind of student", that is a troll.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#1210    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,183 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

View Postthe L, on 09 December 2012 - 11:45 PM, said:

Okay. I rest my case here. Its up to you all. I didnt want to this become personal attack thread so I raised my voice against those: Troll, Troll...
That way I might just burn fire and did contraeffect. I do hope some good debate in future.

It is not a personal attack on Zoser, however when a poster complains that others do not watch his youtube clips (even though they have and have offered counters) and in the same breath makes it very obvious that same poster do not read the counter arguments, it is fair to point out. Arguments has been put forth, they have been ignored. The argument was lost by Zoser long ago and the only reason that I (and others, I am sure) post is not to sway Zoser, but for the benefit of others.

Cheers,
Badeskov

Edited by badeskov, 09 December 2012 - 11:55 PM.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#1211    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:00 AM

Zoser, Sumer was long before Hittites introduce iron. But they did know about meteoric iron.
Sumerian word for Iron was Anbar and its created from pictographic signs sky and fire. Meteorite?

Copper was first metal which we used. It needs temperature 1100 C and Iron 1500 C. Copper can be found pure in nature.After Copper was Gold. Gold melt 1064 C. It can easily be shaped. How did they get that temperature when fire is 800? Then we start to use blow tools.

Edit: Scientists with easy detrmine which is meteoric iron because it has Nickal 5-26% and Kobalt 0,3-5% in it.
Iron could cut trough those stones.

Just a thought.

Edited by the L, 10 December 2012 - 12:04 AM.

#1212    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,719 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:09 AM

View Postthe L, on 09 December 2012 - 11:37 PM, said:

I joined later so I didnt see all his posts. I did go back but that miss me.Nevertheless read my post above. If you dont like conversation partner-simply ignore thread.

Hi L

It might pay to take into account that Zoser has claimed:

Roswell Rods are real enigmas, and the camera experiments you can do at home to reproduce your own "Rods" is "Sci Fi" nonsense. Apparently it is simply not "common sense" to consider shutter speeds vs wingbeat speeds, and how that is recorded on film.
People who quote textbooks have no objectivity and need to open their minds and use instinct.
Evolution and Darwinism is nonsense, and then himself quoted things like transitional fossils, which he then claims is just ridiculous.
Insisted that Buzz Aldrin saw a possible Alien spacecraft on his way to the moon on Apollo 11. Buzz himself says he was taken out of context, and is very unhappy about it and that he never considered the debris to be anything more than Apollo 11 debris.
Insisted the Aztec UFO hoax remains unresolved and that it is more likely a real visitation, despite the confessions to the contrary.
Insisted mass hallucination is impossible, and when the Fatima event, which is a documented event was presented he claimed it was "religious" and does not apply to the ETH, why nobody knows, but really we all do.
Insisted Von Daniken and Stitichin are pioneers who do not receive enough due credit for their claims.

Just of the top of my head, but a quick search I am sure will trun up many more examples wehere known explanations have been fobbed of as "sci Fi" despite evidence presented with the explanations. As such, how can this be seen as anything more than a deliberate attempt to annoy others with deliberate lies?

And yes Im for debate. Dialogues. What else we have. To read books alone or wrote them alone. Why Socrates didnt want to wrote anything down? (Beside that he said that he doesnt know anything so why would I wrote a book, and beside he knew that Xenophon and Plato will wrote what he said)
He didnt wrote it down because he also said that you can ask book a question. So dialogues.

Me too, and with the exception of two people I find this place is indeed excellent for such.

Also, the above seems to more support the ideal of man, perhaps being bold enough to claim he does not need books. Regardless we can see why some men did not keep records.

Im sure he will understand what people have to tell him. He is now probaby confused as Hypatia was when mob wanted her blood. All tensions must disapear. I was in his skin several time on UM. And some things still see different then others in those debate. They didnt convinced me. So?
In the end he has right to choose.

I do not tink Hypatia was at all confused, she knew what the problem was, and why she was killed. And the way she died saddens my heart every-time I even think about it. I agree completely with Stephen Greenblatt who said that her murder "effectively marked the downfall of Alexandrian intellectual life". And she was beautiful as the day is long. Just nothing good about that chapter in history at all.
Do you offer a decent argument? Do you refuse valid information? If so, than I might consider that you having never been in his skin. People have give to great lengths to provide structured debate only to be told to "throw your textbook away" or That's just Sci Fi.
I mean, seriously? I feel he would not get the attention he does if not deliberately assaulting logic and fact on a constant basis.I strongly suspect it is on purpose. Right here you are showing reason and structured argument, the likes of which I am yet to see in one of those credulous claims.

Edited by psyche101, 10 December 2012 - 12:10 AM.

#1213    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,089 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:09 AM

View Postthe L, on 09 December 2012 - 11:03 PM, said:

[/size][/font][/color]

Except they didnt have iron. Meteoric Iron daggers like have had Inuits, Egyptians and Aztecs. When Spainyards ask Aztecs from where did you get this? They pointed in the sky.
That just my suggestion. It might not be true.

They did have iron, if we have to believe Garcilaso de la Vega:

Garcilaso de la Vega is the only chronicler who says something about the tools Incas used to carve the stones. He mentions a kind of iron called hihuana.

http://www.unexplain...65#entry4570658

+++

EDIT:

That;s what you get when trusting some site...

I have Garcilaso de la Vega's book, a Dutch translation, and it says they used "a kind of black flints which they called 'hihuana' for working stone blocks

I wonder what the original says...

Edited by Abramelin, 10 December 2012 - 12:28 AM.

#1214    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:23 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 10 December 2012 - 12:09 AM, said:

They did have iron, if we have to believe Garcilaso de la Vega:

Garcilaso de la Vega is the only chronicler who says something about the tools Incas used to carve the stones. He mentions a kind of iron called hihuana.

http://www.unexplain...65#entry4570658

Hardly the stone age civilization zoser makes it out to be, for sure.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#1215    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,195 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 10 December 2012 - 12:09 AM, said:

I do not tink Hypatia was at all confused, she knew what the problem was, and why she was killed. And the way she died saddens my heart every-time I even think about it. I agree completely with Stephen Greenblatt who said that her murder "effectively marked the downfall of Alexandrian intellectual life". And she was beautiful as the day is long. Just nothing good about that chapter in history at all.

The final deathblow to the Library of Alexandria. Such a waste. :no:

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0