Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#1261    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:25 AM

View Postdalekeniry, on 09 December 2012 - 08:12 PM, said:

Isnt the belief in God a gigantic leap of faith..................People base their entire lives around a book and belief that God exists. Why is it that god is real and ETs arent? who is right, who is wrong, who says who can believe in God but nothing else? There is no difinitive proof that god exists yet billions of people believe.

Well, the same thing happens when they are asked for proof. They refer to anecdotes and hearsay and expect you to take them at face value.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#1262    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:26 AM

View Postzoser, on 09 December 2012 - 08:20 PM, said:

If megalithic precision construction came to them so easily why not do the same of the terraces?  It would be far more sound and long lasting.  Yet someone employed radically different methods.

How do different methods translate to Aliens did it?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#1263    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:28 AM

View Postthe L, on 09 December 2012 - 10:42 PM, said:

Posted Image

Stone at Cuzco. It goes all the way trough it. Area has become blackened by being touched so much. Now who wouldnt start asking questions.
I see Zoser as one person who looking for answers. He just needs to digg further. But theres no answer on all. None could answer on all. No historians or no archaeologists. So stop calling him troll. In order to learn we all must act like sudents.

Students learn.

#1264    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:31 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 10 December 2012 - 03:25 AM, said:

Quite something hearing the tale first hand isn't it.

Very much so.. Considering today's society .. It's religious movements many off the outback families still believe fully in the old tales and stories..

#1265    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:38 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 10 December 2012 - 04:11 AM, said:

One thing, Daniken is very serious about taking people for a rid so he can live the high life:

Feel free to follow the links to confirm any claims made.

Von Däniken put forward photographs of ancient stones in Peru, with carvings of men using telescopes, detailed world maps, and advanced medical operations, all beyond the knowledge of ancient Peruvians. But the PBS television series Nova determined that the stones were modern, and located the potter who made them. This potter makes stones daily and sells them to tourists.

He knows exactly what he is doing.

Posted Image

Woohoo he was jail on the day I was born :)

#1266    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,430 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:03 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 10 December 2012 - 04:04 AM, said:

Please do extrapolate.
There is a train of thought that unites all the "holy mountain" builders into being arms of the same ur-culture.
More often then not the name given to that culture is Atlantis, although some researchers have begun to shy away from that name on the grounds of the implications it carries with it.
There is some evidence that there was a unified pre-Etruscan European culture with at least two "centres" one in what is now France and the other in the Balkans, and a link to China courtesy of what we call the Silk Road.
They point to the number of "pre-Roman roads" that link various centres of Celtic and Gallic importance.
The fact that there is a place in France calls Sans which was the only town that the Vikings went to but didn't sack, that Sans is connected via a megalithic road system (including evidence of a road leading into the sea on the French side, and rising out of the sea on the British side) to Manchester, and from Manchester to various gorsedts in the Isles (including Stonehenge).
There are legends across that region of a "Princess Scota" (whose name gave Scotland it's beginning) from Egypt - thus linking this Celtic/Old European culture to that of the builders of the Pyramids.
Sans, incidentally, is surrounded by dykes in such an arrangement that suggests Plato's Atlantis.

The implication given by these researchers is that Princess Scota escaped Egypt during a nasty uprising, taking the knowledge of pyramid building/large rock working techniques with her, she fell in with a rising Old European Power and that power was the one which erected the likes of Stonehenge, the Bosnia pyramids and aided the Chinese in the construction of their own pyramids, Scota later took final refuge in the northern parts of the British Isles, being important enough to have her name lent to land she lived in.

There are no aliens in this and the evidence is of the "hearsay and interpreted artifacture" variety so I suspect both you an Zoser will poo-poo it.

#1267    chopmo

chopmo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:06 AM

View PostHazzard, on 17 November 2012 - 04:12 PM, said:

Just because we dont know every and all details of how our ancestors built this or that do NOT leave the door open for ET.

To claim that extraterrestrials visited Earth back in the days (based on the evidence I have seen to date) takes a gigantic leap of faith.

But it does raise another topic which the door is swinging off it's hinges it's that open. if this whole topic is nothing but utter nonsence as into the a.a. theory, why are so many trying to hide it away and discredit it in every way possible, we know more about aliens and the solar system than we do our own ocean and you can trace this coverup all the way in the startings of man. By writings going from admitting beings were here that were not us to "GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD" and turned the world into a nanny state that is more concerned on trying to show this "o0o0o0o look at me I am man I MADE THIS WORLD. No possible reason to look further just take our seasoned word for it". Not in a conspiracy but to stop embarrasment, if we stopped believing in the super powers of new and old doing anything  actually of use for the progression of mankind. We wouldn't follow suit, you can't have your slaves just throwing you the bird and walking off. The power of nanny state inititives of "DO IT OR I'LL ****ING SMACK YOU DOWN" which has been present in all civs. Just to imagine if The Mayans did not vanish (pick your ending), Spain would have lost all power as the maya people seeks intelligence in the universe not via a vessell of human form. Same could be put to all other civs that have "vanished".

Seems to me to be the superpower controllers egos have been getting tested between Religion and Law since the dawn of time and just to twist the knife a wee bit further if this is not true WHY IS RELIGION PART OF GOVERNANCE! the two are completely seperate and should be treated as such and this planet needs to have a big discussion into who actually rules as the two contridict themselves but expect everyone to follow suit like a manufacturing line.

And to the O.P. keep your faith, I'm pretty sure I read in the news section of U.M. an article saying admitting to intelligent e.t. life in the universe being present. which is realistically your point without trying to play dot the dot with existance.

more to the point I am comfortable sitting on the fence on this one, I do believing to an extent of the a.a. theories, we werent completely useless and could build some really amazing statues/building/cave systems ect. but more to the why and how part, everyone says "if it were true why wouldnt they just give us everything, not just the buildings" <because of statements like that. personally i wouldn't give all my tech to you either... greedy sob.

That's like america granted access for mexico to use the federal reserve, "Jog On, It's Ours"

Why would they have filled a whole planet with enough tech to cause a chance of destroying their own planet/species/race by us, in being how history showed the nature of our species.

why is everyone so &^%$ing concerned with "the end"...
new beginnings is what you should be concerned about...

#1268    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:25 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 10 December 2012 - 06:03 AM, said:

There is a train of thought that unites all the "holy mountain" builders into being arms of the same ur-culture.
More often then not the name given to that culture is Atlantis, although some researchers have begun to shy away from that name on the grounds of the implications it carries with it.
There is some evidence that there was a unified pre-Etruscan European culture with at least two "centres" one in what is now France and the other in the Balkans, and a link to China courtesy of what we call the Silk Road.
They point to the number of "pre-Roman roads" that link various centres of Celtic and Gallic importance.
The fact that there is a place in France calls Sans which was the only town that the Vikings went to but didn't sack, that Sans is connected via a megalithic road system (including evidence of a road leading into the sea on the French side, and rising out of the sea on the British side) to Manchester, and from Manchester to various gorsedts in the Isles (including Stonehenge).
There are legends across that region of a "Princess Scota" (whose name gave Scotland it's beginning) from Egypt - thus linking this Celtic/Old European culture to that of the builders of the Pyramids.
Sans, incidentally, is surrounded by dykes in such an arrangement that suggests Plato's Atlantis.

The implication given by these researchers is that Princess Scota escaped Egypt during a nasty uprising, taking the knowledge of pyramid building/large rock working techniques with her, she fell in with a rising Old European Power and that power was the one which erected the likes of Stonehenge, the Bosnia pyramids and aided the Chinese in the construction of their own pyramids, Scota later took final refuge in the northern parts of the British Isles, being important enough to have her name lent to land she lived in.

There are no aliens in this and the evidence is of the "hearsay and interpreted artifacture" variety so I suspect both you an Zoser will poo-poo it.

I am open to anything that has logic behind it as well ;)

Atlantis does tend to get one to raise an eyebrow, obviously this is not Plato's Atlantis, but using Platos creation to describe something similar in description? Personally, I tend to refer to the "Legend" as Donnelley's Atlantis as opposed to Platos.

Problems I am seeing are that the Chinese Pyramids look more like the Meso American structures than the Egyptian ones, implying a link would make the Egyptian Pyramids stand out wouldn't it? That would link China and America, whilst omitting Egypt?

Bosnia has no Pyramids, so no comparisons to be had there. Just a hill people call a pyramid.

Another real problem is that I do not think someone had to show someone else how to build a pyramid. It's the most basic and stable shape known to man, rather than learn this strikes me as more of a construction starting point? Man has always dreamed of massive structures, they indicate wealth, which was pretty important, notably, the Tower of Babel. And it too, was depicted as cone shaped, which really is a refined pyramid.

Posted Image

I do not suppose anyone ever dug up the grave purported to be hers? In the interests of solving the legend?

Thanks for the post, I have heard the legend before, but not for a very long time, and never in much detail.

Cheers.

#1269    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:44 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 10 December 2012 - 12:31 AM, said:

The final deathblow to the Library of Alexandria. Such a waste. :no:

Ohh wasn't it!!! All that knowledge, and a beautiful woman. I never jump on board with the Anti Christian Group, but if ever there was an act to be ashamed of in antiquity, this is it.

All those tough men murdering a woman because she was smart. It truly saddens me, I think one of the only movies ever made that brings a tear to my eye would be Agora, which as suspected depicts the life of Hypatia.

#1270    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:02 AM

View Postchopmo, on 10 December 2012 - 06:06 AM, said:

But it does raise another topic which the door is swinging off it's hinges it's that open. if this whole topic is nothing but utter nonsence as into the a.a. theory, why are so many trying to hide it away and discredit it in every way possible, we know more about aliens and the solar system than we do our own ocean and you can trace this coverup all the way in the startings of man. By writings going from admitting beings were here that were not us to "GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD" and turned the world into a nanny state that is more concerned on trying to show this "o0o0o0o look at me I am man I MADE THIS WORLD. No possible reason to look further just take our seasoned word for it". Not in a conspiracy but to stop embarrasment, if we stopped believing in the super powers of new and old doing anything  actually of use for the progression of mankind. We wouldn't follow suit, you can't have your slaves just throwing you the bird and walking off. The power of nanny state inititives of "DO IT OR I'LL ****ING SMACK YOU DOWN" which has been present in all civs. Just to imagine if The Mayans did not vanish (pick your ending), Spain would have lost all power as the maya people seeks intelligence in the universe not via a vessell of human form. Same could be put to all other civs that have "vanished".

Seems to me to be the superpower controllers egos have been getting tested between Religion and Law since the dawn of time and just to twist the knife a wee bit further if this is not true WHY IS RELIGION PART OF GOVERNANCE! the two are completely seperate and should be treated as such and this planet needs to have a big discussion into who actually rules as the two contridict themselves but expect everyone to follow suit like a manufacturing line.

And to the O.P. keep your faith, I'm pretty sure I read in the news section of U.M. an article saying admitting to intelligent e.t. life in the universe being present. which is realistically your point without trying to play dot the dot with existance.

more to the point I am comfortable sitting on the fence on this one, I do believing to an extent of the a.a. theories, we werent completely useless and could build some really amazing statues/building/cave systems ect. but more to the why and how part, everyone says "if it were true why wouldnt they just give us everything, not just the buildings" <because of statements like that. personally i wouldn't give all my tech to you either... greedy sob.

That's like america granted access for mexico to use the federal reserve, "Jog On, It's Ours"

Why would they have filled a whole planet with enough tech to cause a chance of destroying their own planet/species/race by us, in being how history showed the nature of our species.

People are not saying "Why not give us everything" they are saying "Why not give us something useful" It's a bit hard to swallow an advanced species crossing the galaxy to show us the best method for stacking rocks. There is no reason to invoke Aliens, and AA is damaging, It robs us of our historical record, which we are all entitled to. People re write history to make a quick buck of UFO people, whom they must consider gullible to try it on in the first place.

We do not know more about Aliens than our ocean, I am not sure of you meant to say Space, but that is not correct either, Some say that we know more about the moon than the Ocean, I find that hard to believe as well. We have never seen an alien.

I see you have some objections to the Nanny State claims, which do not bother me. If some pimply faced youth sits in an office reading my emails I do not care of it means catching a criminal. I have nothing to hide. And I do not get the Nanny State commercials and claims. This woman they have depicted as "The Nanny" looks to me like a bondage mistress.

Posted Image

Ohhhhhhhhhh baby!!!!! Do I go across her knee if I send a bad email? :w00t:

#1271    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,430 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:20 AM

The Bosnian Pyramid is what's considered a hill pyramid - instead of being something totally man made, it's a real hill that's been altered.

#1272    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:14 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 10 December 2012 - 07:20 AM, said:

The Bosnian Pyramid is what's considered a hill pyramid - instead of being something totally man made, it's a real hill that's been altered.

I did not think it even had that much human interaction? I know that is the case with the "Gympie Pyramid" which is a hill that was terraced by Italian Immigrants to grow grapes, and the terraces were claimed to prove that the site was a pyramid.

From Wiki:

n analysing the site, its known history, and the excavations; geologists, archeologists, and other scientists have concluded that they are natural formations and that there are no signs of human building involved.[2][3][4] Additionally, scientists have criticised the Bosnian authorities for supporting the pyramid claim saying: "This scheme is a cruel hoax on an unsuspecting public and has no place in the world of genuine science."[5]

#1273    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,430 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:14 AM

the Gympie Pyramid is probably far more likely to be he Australian version of a gordset, a rocky erection in order to aymbolise a place of power or religious significance, wherea there are tunnels under the Bosnian ones, this implies not just something being built on top of an important place but rather something being turned into an important place.

#1274    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:31 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 10 December 2012 - 09:14 AM, said:

the Gympie Pyramid is probably far more likely to be he Australian version of a gordset, a rocky erection in order to aymbolise a place of power or religious significance, wherea there are tunnels under the Bosnian ones, this implies not just something being built on top of an important place but rather something being turned into an important place.

Nah man, the only worship that went on at the Gypmie Pyramid was to a brown paper bag with a bottle in it ;) LINK - In Quest of Australia's Lost Pyramids

No tunnels under the so called Bosnian Pyramids, no evidence of any human interaction was found.

#1275    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,430 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:42 AM

seems I've been taken in by Osmagnic's hoax.
Pity, I 'm rather enamoured by the idea of of hidden tunnels and mysterious predecessor cultures.