Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#1276    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:44 AM

This thread is grew like universe, with acceleration.

View PostAbramelin, on 10 December 2012 - 03:09 AM, said:

No, they did practise agriculture. If you ever visit Peru, you'll notice many mountains are still covered with terraces, and are (again) being used by the native Peruvians.

I probably didnt explain myself well. Im aware of their agriculture. There is no question about it. But how civilization start there before Inca? Who start to built first settlings? Fishermen.
Its well accepted fact by historians which stunned me. Why? Because we can ask then ourselves why elsewhere we didnt see boom of civilization. If ancients didnt need big rivers for food they sure could rose everywhere on earth. If you look of map on early Andes civilization it will show it to you on it own. I dig further and found out that beside rich botany in Andes area (which we one discussed when we talked about Aya) -ocean in front of early civilizations/cultures is one of the richest fish Ocean of world. So that somehow explain why we have rose of early civilization there but doesnt explain why on others area of world where we also have fish rich Ocean civilization didnt rose.

Edited by the L, 10 December 2012 - 09:45 AM.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#1277    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 10 December 2012 - 05:28 AM, said:

Students learn.
If teacher is good.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.

#1278    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:48 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 10 December 2012 - 03:40 AM, said:

L's actually making our point for us - what could be aliens, or gods are actually more advanced men.

Exactly. What ancient texts wrote Im sure they met not highly advanced civilization but more advance from their level, of which we know nothing about.
Hint-Watchers and similar.

Edited by the L, 10 December 2012 - 10:33 AM.

#1279    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:52 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 10 December 2012 - 03:40 AM, said:

How do you not Loose something? As far as I know one does not loose something on purpose. In one breath you lot say they would not drop a wrapper, yet in the next you will tell us that ET ships crash here all the time. Which is it?

I never spoke about ET crash. But why you are sure that they didnt land once and took of?Because you didnt find they-musta-loose artifact.

#1280    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:58 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 10 December 2012 - 05:04 AM, said:

I think technique is what yo are missing here. Back to tradesmen.

Psyche, there is no chance that you will cut tree with copper. Copper was used as Gold. For show. Bronze could make damage on less harder stones.

Edited by the L, 10 December 2012 - 10:35 AM.

#1281    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,200 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:01 AM

View Postthe L, on 10 December 2012 - 09:46 AM, said:

If teacher is good.
even then they learn, it ust takes a good teacher to ensure th lesson they want learnt is learned, and an even better one to know what the students themselves want to learn.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#1282    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:04 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 10 December 2012 - 12:09 AM, said:

I do not tink Hypatia was at all confused, she knew what the problem was, and why she was killed. And the way she died saddens my heart every-time I even think about it. I agree completely with Stephen Greenblatt who said that her murder "effectively marked the downfall of Alexandrian intellectual life". And she was beautiful as the day is long. Just nothing good about that chapter in history at all.

Maybe I gave bad analogy there but you got idea.

#1283    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:13 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 10 December 2012 - 07:20 AM, said:

The Bosnian Pyramid is what's considered a hill pyramid - instead of being something totally man made, it's a real hill that's been altered.

And I even been in Visoko to visit so called Pyramid. :blush:

#1284    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 10 December 2012 - 12:44 AM, said:

Ok, i can accept no iron, yet they still had copper and bronze at the time, or have I read something wrong?

As Abe told you. They were not in iron age although Im sure they knew about meteoric iron.
Copper was useless. It wasnt technological advance it was social advance.
Bronze on another hand could do most of stones, but imho not granite and diorite. And yet we found fine work in granite. So, how? My bet is meteoric iron.

Edit: As alternative I vote for softing stones and not by fire/water tech.

Edited by the L, 10 December 2012 - 10:22 AM.

#1285    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:21 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 10 December 2012 - 12:09 AM, said:

I wonder what the original says...

I hate when that happens.

#1286    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,321 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:35 AM

View Postthe L, on 10 December 2012 - 10:17 AM, said:

As Abe told you. They were not in iron age although Im sure they knew about meteoric iron.
Copper was useless. It wasnt technological advance it was social advance.
Bronze on another hand could do most of stones, but imho not granite and diorite. And yet we found fine work in granite. So, how? My bet is meteoric iron.

Edit: As alternative I vote for softing stones and not by fire/water tech.

I've seen you say several times that copper axes couldn't cut down trees yet I've seen it on a few different sites that says that it can. It has even been claimed to have been tested and verified. What makes you so certain about the capabilities of copper to cut trees or not? Have you ever tried it?

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#1287    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:40 AM

www.loogix.com_10999722.gif

I think this sums it up..

(yeah I got a little bored with the thread and reading zoser by passing any explaination.. )

#1288    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:45 AM

View Postthe L, on 10 December 2012 - 10:21 AM, said:

I hate when that happens.

But I posted the original text in a post following the one you quoted.

View PostAbramelin, on 10 December 2012 - 12:48 AM, said:

<snip>

About the correct translation of "hihuana", the article I linked to in my post actually gives the original Spanish text:

“Los canteros no tuvieron más instrumentos para labrar las piedras que unos guijarros negros que llamaban hihuana, con que las labran machucando más que no cortando”.

http://peruenroute.w...ow-incas-built/

"Some black pebbles which they call hihuana."

Edited by Abramelin, 10 December 2012 - 10:47 AM.

#1289    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,321 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:46 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 10 December 2012 - 10:40 AM, said:

Attachment www.loogix.com_10999722.gif

I think this sums it up..

(yeah I got a little bored with the thread and reading zoser by passing any explaination.. )

You would think the Sphinx would have an alien head if the AA theory was true. :P

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#1290    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:50 AM

did you click the pic?