Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#1456    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,309 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:06 AM

View Postthe L, on 10 December 2012 - 11:14 PM, said:

They have lag. But stone was in use as tools in Copper and Bronze age. All the way. Until iron revolution. Then slowly stone begin to fade. It isnt cut and dry. Oh we have Bronze who cares for stones. It takes time.

I am not understanding what this has to do with copper pipes used for coring. If there was an overlap, that in now way negates the more viable hypothesis put forward.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1457    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,309 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:13 AM

View Postzoser, on 10 December 2012 - 06:16 PM, said:

Let Ed L answer for himself.  His statements and claims were very well known.

"I understand the laws of weight and leverage and I know the secrets of the people who built the pyramids (being those at the site at Giza in Egypt)."

There you go. No aliens in there, no anti gravity, just weight and leverage.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1458    Gaden

Gaden

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:21 AM

View Postzoser, on 10 December 2012 - 07:29 PM, said:

Which has lasted longer?  Precision fit means able to withstand the rigours of nature surely?  It's an infallible argument yet the Spanish used inferior methods; contemporary with Renaissence Europe perhaps but nonetheless inferior.  

Look at how much it has cost to repair the European cathedrals.  This is not subject to opinion; it's fact.

In what state of disrepair were the cathedrals at the time?

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, I just can't get my head that far up my butt

#1459    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,309 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:21 AM

View PostHarte, on 10 December 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

Those drawings were made in the 1950's to accompany an edition of the "Vimanyka Shastra," which was channelled by a hindu spiritualist a couple of decades earlier.

Harte

Hi Harte

Good to see you in here.

Yes, these flying machines from antiquity are not even from antiquity, but nopeda I am sure can tell us otherwise, I have to admit, this one is probably not quite as interesting as the one that runs on Donkey Urine :tu:

Cheers.

#1460    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:22 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 December 2012 - 12:13 AM, said:

"I understand the laws of weight and leverage and I know the secrets of the people who built the pyramids (being those at the site at Giza in Egypt)."

There you go. No aliens in there, no anti gravity, just weight and leverage.

Actually, it was his "Sweet Sixteen" that he patiently awaited to return that had the secret to lifting heavy weight. When she failed to return with the anti-gravity device, he had to figure out another way to build his interesting structures. ;)

I'd better shut up now before I give any AAers any more ideas. :whistle:

#1461    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,309 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:27 AM

View Post747400, on 10 December 2012 - 06:58 PM, said:

I've just seen this, thanks to the post above. What on earth (or not) is that supposed to be? Some kind of submarine? Whoever drew that up seems to have been a fan of jules Verne.

It does bear a striking resemblance I have to admit.

This one I find rather interesting as well.

Posted Image

2.3 SUNDAR VIMANA
2.3a General – This plane meant
for flight only in the air has five
tires and a number of parts.
AÉSÉæ mÉÏPûxiÉiÉÉå kÉÔqÉlÉÉsÉxiÉçÇpÉxiÉjÉuÉ ÌWû |
mÉzcÉÉSè kÉÔqÉÉåSèaÉqÉrÉl§ÉmÉgcÉMÇü cÉ iÉiÉ: mÉUÇ||
These are: ground plate, smoke
chimney, five gas engines, metal
pipe wind blower, electricity
generator, four faced heater, and
outer cover.
2.3b Principles – The place has
been described in considerable
detail though no basic principles of
operation have been mentioned.
From what may be salvaged as
principles, we have the following:
electricity is generated by some
means (what appears to be a
combination of friction, heat, solar
rays, waterfall etc.) through use of
‘jyotirmukha’ and several other
materials including sixteen ‘drona’
measures of donkey’s urine! The
use of 80 ‘link’ of electricity is
expected to vaporize oil.    Also,
steam is generated separately. It
appears that by operating some
switches, these two (oil and
steam) can be mixed to produce
500 ‘kaksha’ heat. These are then
passed through a pipe called
‘shundala’ (like elephant’s trunk)
for purposes of propulsion.
Further there is detailed
description of some machinery.
Looking into drawings and the text
leads one to conclude that air iscientific Opinion  / 10      1974
sucked from the bottom, and hot
gases are allowed to exhaust
through pipes toward the top. And
this is expected to produce force
to life the plane up a statement
which is a gross violation of
Newton’s laws. It may be
mentioned that there are verses
which imply such violations
clearly:

LINK

#1462    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,309 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 11 December 2012 - 12:22 AM, said:

Actually, it was his "Sweet Sixteen" that he patiently awaited to return that had the secret to lifting heavy weight. When she failed to return with the anti-gravity device, he had to figure out another way to build his interesting structures. ;)

I'd better shut up now before I give any AAers any more ideas. :whistle:

Well yes his girlfriend was an Alien, but he wasnt.

I thought she had an affair with JFK, and gave him the device causing his demise, and putting the US in top spot on the Illuminati list?

Man, I do not think you could corrupt these AA'ers........ they have a head start when it comes to nonsense........... ain't no river wide enough to curb that leap of faith :D

Edited by psyche101, 11 December 2012 - 12:31 AM.

#1463    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,321 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:37 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 December 2012 - 12:31 AM, said:

ain't no river wide enough to curb that leap of faith :D

They could swan dive into that river, come out on the other side and swear on a stack of bibles that they were bone dry then insult you for even suggesting there was any water anywhere. :lol:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#1464    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,309 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:39 AM

View Postthe L, on 10 December 2012 - 07:09 PM, said:

Here is site from where Inca cut stones. I guess. Now look those lines. Wired?

Posted Image

That looks like a sacrifice site. It also looks like they worked with the grain.

#1465    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,309 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

View Postzoser, on 10 December 2012 - 07:17 PM, said:

Extremely convenient and a cop out.  Are you really saying that they chose to build churches using inferior methods rather than let them stand forever?  Really?

Of course, do you understand the concepts of cost and resources, you should as an engine....

Nah, can't say that with a straight face.

Yes. Cost, manpower and time were distributed amongst more people. When others invade, that tends to happen.

Edited by psyche101, 11 December 2012 - 12:44 AM.

#1466    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 December 2012 - 12:31 AM, said:

Well yes his girlfriend was an Alien, but he wasnt.

I thought she had an affair with JFK, and gave him the device causing his demise, and putting the US in top spot on the Illuminati list?

Man, I do not think you could corrupt these AA'ers........ they have a head start when it comes to nonsense........... ain't no river wide enough to curb that leap of faith :D

I like that and I'm going to steal it.

In fact, I already did. :)

#1467    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,309 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:45 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 11 December 2012 - 12:37 AM, said:

They could swan dive into that river, come out on the other side and swear on a stack of bibles that they were bone dry then insult you for even suggesting there was any water anywhere. :lol:

And call you closed minded, and tell you that you fear something they made up. :D

#1468    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence.

• 11,485 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:08 AM

View Postthe L, on 10 December 2012 - 09:18 PM, said:

So you admit?

I admit that I've never met a plasma life form. :w00t:

I don't see why one couldn't exist, though.

Obviously, that doesn't mean one does, right?

Harte

Posted Image
See the new Harte Mark III
And the Mayan panoramas on my pyramid pajamas haven't helped my little problem. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Anybody like Coleridge?

#1469    Harte

Harte

• 11,485 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:14 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 10 December 2012 - 09:23 PM, said:

Lighter skin doesn't make them Caucasians.

I have met many in the Amazon jungle who had lighter skin than most other native South Americans, but I can tell you they didn't look Caucasian at all.

People have some prejudice about how Native Americans should look like, but have you ever looked at all the different Caucasians? Some have blue eyes, some have brown eyes, some have black eyes, some have curly hair, some have straight hair, some have brown hair, some have blond hair, and  so on.

And you know what a lack of proteins does to the color of your hair (think IRON deficiency) when your people are black haired? It makes it red or blond(ish)

Cieza de Leon never claimed they had blonde hair.

Some of this tribe is still around today,.

Their skin color is somewhat lighter than the other indigenous peoples. Skin color was a big enough deal back then to prompt Cieza de Leon's comment that they were "the most handsome of all the people I have seen in the Indies."

But he never said they had blonde hair.

Harte

Posted Image
And the Mayan panoramas on my pyramid pajamas haven't helped my little problem. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Anybody like Coleridge?

#1470    Harte

Harte

• 11,485 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:25 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 10 December 2012 - 09:35 PM, said:

Blond as in "not black", yes.

=

I think the meaning of that 'fish suit' says they came from the seas, that they had traveled the seas.

Though that particular pic appears to be Assyrian, the idea comes from Adapa, from Sumer, who, though originally a human being, was the first Apkallu (those bird-headed things that the Sitchinistas mistakenly refer to as Anunnaki.)

The Apkallu were the "Seven Sages" of ancient Sumer - sent here to teach us civilization, as you (I believe it was) indicated.

We now know that Berossus, who related the story of Oannes, basically mangled the entire ancient myth around 2000 years after Sumer was gone and had him living in the waters of the Persian Gulf.  We know the story better today than Berossus did owing to the fact that we've found the much MUCH older versions that Berossus had no access to.

Harte

Posted Image
Anybody like Coleridge?