Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#1501    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:30 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 December 2012 - 11:17 AM, said:

Interesting article.

Btw, I know I am not a plasma scientist, and what I said is what I read from other scientists.
Same here. And those in Romania, Russia , Germany said it exist.

View PostWearer of Hats, on 11 December 2012 - 11:28 AM, said:

the British didn't comquer Egypt, that was the French.

Yes but BE sympathizer like old quote propaganda : From Cape town to Cairo. So..

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#1502    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:33 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 December 2012 - 02:05 AM, said:

If this idea of plasma life forms is claimed to be from some other planet, dimension or other misunderstood aspect of Sci Fi, why do we have a record of it being on earth for centuries, if indeed the passages could even be proven to refer to Plasma life forms?

Why we exist in first place? Why everthying fits so you and I can exist? Plasma is prooven to sudden apearance. We cant detect it on any instrument we have...then boom. Its here.Also it is recorded that left planet Earth with high speed.

Edited by the L, 11 December 2012 - 11:47 AM.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.

#1503    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:35 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 December 2012 - 02:24 AM, said:

I would consider myself one of the devout skeptics on this board.

I noticed that.

#1504    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:39 AM

View PostMyles, on 10 December 2012 - 11:56 PM, said:

Do you believe the pendant of a flying fish found in Colombia is really an airplane?

No I consider that is art. In my opinion to search for AA evidence to back up same hypothesis we must look in records. Since art and musta loose artifact are inlogic.

Edited by the L, 11 December 2012 - 11:47 AM.

#1505    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:46 AM

To add something. We are carbon based being. Carbon is made in stars. Star is plasma. So one guy comes into my mind. We are made of the star stuff.

Or better, quote:

Nature of life on earth and quest for life else  where are the two sides of the same question.

Edited by the L, 11 December 2012 - 11:48 AM.

#1506    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:50 AM

So back on question. If jinns are plasma and if Moses did talk with plasma, then AA hypthesis isnt hypothesis anymore.

#1507    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:54 AM

We as organic living beings live from other organic beings (plants, animals).

The article suggests that these plasma beings or inorganic living beings live from other plasma beings or inorganic living beings.

What are/were they doing here on earth, probing people, abducting people, building pyramids and so on?

Edited by Abramelin, 11 December 2012 - 11:55 AM.

#1508    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:59 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 December 2012 - 11:54 AM, said:

What are/were they doing here on earth, probing people, abducting people, building pyramids and so on?

Abe to answer you first on your previous post. If you want to see how it looks when appears to our visible spectrum just watch intro of documentary. However it doesnt appears always like that. It could appears like cigar shape object with stripes and lights on end. (yup you heard me right) it could appear like pulsating pyramid or black object.

I dont know did they monitoring us or trying to establish communication or are here and live and coexist as we, maybe they are here before us, ...

#1509    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:59 AM

View Postthe L, on 11 December 2012 - 11:50 AM, said:

So back on question. If jinns are plasma and if Moses did talk with plasma, then AA hypthesis isnt hypothesis anymore.

The AA hypothesis suggests that AA visited earth, manipulated with our genes, created civilizations, mined for ores, and a lot more.

That doesn't jive with either the inorganic plasma beings from the article or the Jinns.

The Jinns have always been here.

Edited by Abramelin, 11 December 2012 - 12:00 PM.

#1510    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:04 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 December 2012 - 11:59 AM, said:

The AA hypothesis suggests that AA visited earth, manipulated with our genes, created civilizations, mined for ores, and a lot more.

That doesn't jive with either the inorganic plasma beings from the article or the Jinns.

The Jinns have always been here.

Isnt creating civilization giving Moses orders how to live?
There are enormous study how plsama effect human psychology (hallucinations and so on)
Some argued that they are intergalactic other scientists claim that they came from our solar system.

#1511    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:05 PM

Maybe ark could invoke or create plasma ?

#1512    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:07 PM

Ill wait to see other sceptic answer then we will continue. For those who want to learn more go to post 1415. Enjoy. I was when I was studing about it.

#1513    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:11 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 10 December 2012 - 09:50 PM, said:

They would stink.

Probably same like these guys. :P

Posted Image

http://www.britishmu..._of_armour.aspx

#1514    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:15 PM

Maybe Sun cult is Plasma cult....Maybe Ra is plasma. Akhenaten god is plasma....Or I dont know speculating here ofcourse, Pyramid is constructed because they saw it in sky?

#1515    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:47 PM

View Postthe L, on 11 December 2012 - 12:04 PM, said:

Isnt creating civilization giving Moses orders how to live?
There are enormous study how plsama effect human psychology (hallucinations and so on)
Some argued that they are intergalactic other scientists claim that they came from our solar system.

You are suggesting Mozes was talking with a Jinn instead of God about the Ten Commandments?

As far as I remember the Qur'an, men and Jin were created at the same time, or that the Jinn were here before men. Not sure about that one. The Jinn were socalled created from "smoke and fire".

But the point is: they came from the earth, and they were not aliens.

Btw: fkg interesting video; I hav almost finished part 5.