Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#1591    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:55 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 11 December 2012 - 09:49 PM, said:

A 90 degree angle is not difficult to reproduce. The Inca were not a stupid people.

I give you the benefit of the doubt on that faux pas.

Do you really mean 'Inca' at PP?

Posted Image

#1592    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 11 December 2012 - 09:49 PM, said:

They did not believe that they had anything to learn from those that they had conquered, like all conquers.

No, I think they were not very much pleased by all the labor, sweat and time involved to create Inca buildings.

They wanted buildings now, not in 10 years.

View Postzoser, on 11 December 2012 - 09:53 PM, said:

They used steel? :unsure2:

They used hardened bronze.

#1593    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:57 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 11 December 2012 - 09:49 PM, said:

Conjecture based on an understanding of the human mind, politics and a touch of sarcasm.
Without the sarcasm that's called "a theory" because it's verifiable by simple investigation on the part of anyone wanting to verify it.

As far as they were concerned, the ones they built "with proper techniques" did weather time, everything that didn't do so wasn't built right. WHo needs heathens telling you how to build something when God himself inspires your architects?
That's conjecture based on an understanding of the early renaissance mindset.

Think how it'd look if they said "we got our ideas and techniques from a bunch of primitive heathens" - the shock and the scandal, Spain being so stupid and pathetic that it needs HEATHENS to help it? Fodder for invasion if they're that stupid. That's sarcasm albeit sarcasm based on the available evidence of the mindset and politics of the era.
15th century politics was all about "face" and appearance, that's not conjecture BTW that's a fact.

Well; I doubt it.  Technology is technology; it would have sold anywhere.  They still brought back gold made by the heathens didn't they?

Posted Image

#1594    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 7,762 posts

View Postzoser, on 11 December 2012 - 09:55 PM, said:

I give you the benefit of the doubt on that faux pas.

Do you really mean 'Inca' at PP?

The Tiwanaku were absorbed by the Incan culture. Do we really need to split hairs? You still think aliens built Pumapunku.

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#1595    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

View PostAbramelin, on 11 December 2012 - 09:56 PM, said:

No, I think they were not very much pleased by all the labor, sweat and time involved to create Inca buildings.

They used hardened bronze.

How long did the Cathedrals in Europe take to build?

Posted Image

#1596    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 7,762 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:59 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 December 2012 - 09:56 PM, said:

True. I simply meant that they had the traditional conquering mindset that the Inca were a lesser, more savage and unintelligent people. Not as refined nor educated as a proper Spaniard.

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

#1597    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts

I wonder why I even bother to reply to you, Zoser.

You ignore what everyone posts, you stick to your idea that aliens must have done it, and no ten mules can drag you away from that fantasy.

#1598    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

View Postthe L, on 11 December 2012 - 11:33 AM, said:

Why we exist in first place? Why everthying fits so you and I can exist? Plasma is prooven to sudden apearance. We cant detect it on any instrument we have...then boom. Its here.Also it is recorded that left planet Earth with high speed.

I am not asking why does it exist, I am asking what specifically ties the Proposal to other planets. Plasmas have been seen to shoot up but I do not know of any that have been tracked into the atmosphere or beyond, if you have such information, I would greatly appreciate you sharing it. The Naga Fireballs is one such example that does exactly this, although I see no reason to classify them as a life form.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1599    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:00 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 11 December 2012 - 09:57 PM, said:

The Tiwanaku were absorbed by the Incan culture. Do we really need to split hairs? You still think aliens built Pumapunku.

Pure speculation to say that the Inca were responsible for PP.  

I believe ET in favour of the Inca.  

By the way Puma Punka is in a location high up beyond tree level.   No trees to help with transportation 60 miles distant.

Edited by zoser, 11 December 2012 - 10:02 PM.

Posted Image

#1600    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 7,762 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:00 PM

View Postzoser, on 11 December 2012 - 09:57 PM, said:

Would have been faster if aliens did it.

Posted Image

#1601    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:01 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 December 2012 - 09:59 PM, said:

I wonder why I even bother to reply to you, Zoser.

You ignore what everyone posts, you stick to your idea that aliens must have done it, and no ten mules can drag you away from that fantasy.

It's about evidence not personalities.  I've nothing personal against you, or anyone.  I do hate the modern cultural denial but that's another story.

Posted Image

#1602    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

View Postthe L, on 11 December 2012 - 11:50 AM, said:

So back on question. If jinns are plasma and if Moses did talk with plasma, then AA hypthesis isnt hypothesis anymore.

If Moses could be proven to have done that, which I doubt seeming as the Bible is riddled with factual errors, this does not at all validate AA. How do you come to that conclusion? How and why did plasma forms help ancient man stack rocks why, and I still see no connection to other planets other than a very wide and unsupported personal assumption.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1603    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

View Postzoser, on 11 December 2012 - 09:57 PM, said:

As long as the Incas needed to build their temples.

Garcilaso de la Vega told us. I do hope there is an English translation of his book online for we non-Anglos know how much troubles you Anglos have understanding a foreign language.

#1604    Myles

Myles

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,502 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:04 PM

View Postzoser, on 11 December 2012 - 09:32 PM, said:

I just reject total nonsense when I see it.  It's nothing personal.

You reject all reasonable explanations.   Even your rebutles do not mean that aliens did anything at all.   You are picking points to ignore to satisfy your outlandish ideas.

#1605    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:05 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 December 2012 - 09:36 PM, said:

Who knows if they hadn't that kind of armour.

Not evreyone walked around with such a heavy load.

I highly doubt thatsoldiers who fired 800 shots didnt saw scales before. If they thought that they are human they would offer help to them.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."