Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#2356    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:05 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 20 December 2012 - 11:59 AM, said:

Zoser,

Read my post again: those 600 pages is only part of the book.

In total it must by at least 1200 pages. You think I read them all yet? lol.

And I first need to find the other volumes, chapters and all.

I can't do that ; I just don't have the time.  If you find any reference to cutting precision architecture then please post it.  Specifically relating to Cuzco, Sacsayhuaman, or Ollantaytambo.

I guarantee that you won't find it because it was all done well before de la Vega existed.

Posted Image

#2357    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,121 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:07 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 December 2012 - 11:56 AM, said:

Not wanting to put the kybosh on de la Vega but it doesn't really help the argument.  

What is needed is a detailed account of how the stones were precision cut and fitted into place to such amazing accuracy.  If de la Vega could testify to that the AA would be refuted in a single sweep.  

But what I quoted doesn't sound like a prime example of 'alien technology' to me:

The historical truth, as related by the Ynca Amautas,
who were the wise philosophers and doctors in the time of
their idolatry, is that more than twenty thousand Indians
dragged the stone with stout cables. They proceeded with
great difficulty, as the road was very rough, and passed up
and down many steep mountains. Half the people hauled
upon the cables in front, while the other half held on be-
hind to prevent it from fetching way down the hills, and
falling into places whence it could not be got out. In one of
these steep places (where, through carelessness, they were
not all hauling with equal force) the weight of the stone
overcame the force of those who held it, and it slipped
down the hill, killing three or four thousand Indians who
were guiding it. Notwithstanding this disaster, they raised
it up, and brought it to the place where it now lies.

#2358    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:09 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 20 December 2012 - 12:07 PM, said:

But what I quoted doesn't sound like a prime example of 'alien technology' to me:

The historical truth, as related by the Ynca Amautas,
who were the wise philosophers and doctors in the time of
their idolatry, is that more than twenty thousand Indians
dragged the stone with stout cables. They proceeded with
great difficulty, as the road was very rough, and passed up
and down many steep mountains. Half the people hauled
upon the cables in front, while the other half held on be-
hind to prevent it from fetching way down the hills, and
falling into places whence it could not be got out. In one of
these steep places (where, through carelessness, they were
not all hauling with equal force) the weight of the stone
overcame the force of those who held it, and it slipped
down the hill, killing three or four thousand Indians who
were guiding it. Notwithstanding this disaster, they raised
it up, and brought it to the place where it now lies.

It doesn't refute any argument about AA.  I would be extremely surprised if the Inca had not tried desperately to emulate the achievements of their predecessors.

Every successive culture tries to prove technological superiority compared to the former.

We tried to build a pyramid didn't we to prove how good we were.  I'll let you be the judge of that attempt.

Posted Image

#2359    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,121 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:12 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 December 2012 - 12:09 PM, said:

It doesn't refute any argument about AA.  I would be extremely surprised if the Inca had not tried desperately to emulate the achievements of their predecessors.

Every successive culture tries to prove technological superiority compared to the former.

We tried to build a pyramid didn't we to prove how good we were.  I'll let you be the judge of that attempt.

Well, if the Incas tried to emulate the achievements of their predecessors, they did quite well.

#2360    LRW

LRW

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:20 PM

It remains a possibility that latter people entering the region post construction of Great Pyramid were in awe of the pyramids and actually decided to attempt to duplicate the great pyramids with more primitive and inferior attempts. The smaller pyramids being those attempts, the skeptics say, that the builders started building small first then progressed, hmm, it could also be the other way around, perhaps latter inhabitants on the regions tried to duplicate the 3 pyramids with 3 smaller and inferior ones.  

Posted Image

Note the remarkable similarity of the smaller pyramids compared with the ludicrous nippon attempt of duplication.
Posted Image

#2361    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,227 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:25 PM

Any of mans attempts to build a great pyramid, cannot be done? What a load of bull !

You need to factor in the thousands of work force, as used in the original build .... to start with...and thats never been attempted!

You cannot recreate something that took many years and thousands of hands, unless you use the same strategy..

simples!

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2362    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,227 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:34 PM

“We Couldn’t Build the Great Pyramid Today” – We Could Do Better

snip: (but do read the entire link privided pls)

Just one statistic will suffice for this post. It has been estimated that, if the Great Pyramid were built today it would require 3 million cubic yards of concrete. Sounds like a lot, doesn’t it? A drop in the bucket compared to the Panama Canal.

In just the American phase of the construction (1903-1914) a total of 238,845,587 cubic yards were excavated. In 1907, men were moving 1,000,000 cubic yards every month. Three million cubic yards pales in comparison. It would have been a vacation for the tens of thousands of men working in Panama. And the cubic yardage doesn’t even begin to describe the engineering logistics and obstacles, not to mention this was all done through waves of malaria and yellow fever.It’s truly a colossal feat of engineering.

continue reading:  

http://michaelsheise...-pyramid-today/

!

Edited by seeder, 20 December 2012 - 12:34 PM.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2363    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:36 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 20 December 2012 - 12:12 PM, said:

Well, if the Incas tried to emulate the achievements of their predecessors, they did quite well.

If there is evidence of Inca precision artetfacts then we need to to see it.  An account of a thousand Inca dragging a block up a mountainside proves nothing but how stupid they were.

There is in several places a direct comparison of two types of architecture; one rough one precision in some cases only a matter of feet from each other.  That needs to be explained away if AA is be disproved.

Posted Image

#2364    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:38 PM

View Postseeder, on 20 December 2012 - 12:25 PM, said:

Any of mans attempts to build a great pyramid, cannot be done? What a load of bull !

You need to factor in the thousands of work force, as used in the original build .... to start with...and thats never been attempted!

You cannot recreate something that took many years and thousands of hands, unless you use the same strategy..

simples!

Experts agree we couldn't do it.  Look at what is inside the GP.  Ventilation shafts, corbeled walls and ceilings, and precision granite work.  We could never hope to match  that accuracy.

Posted Image

#2365    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,227 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:45 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 December 2012 - 12:38 PM, said:

Experts agree we couldn't do it.  Look at what is inside the GP.  Ventilation shafts, corbeled walls and ceilings, and precision granite work.  We could never hope to match  that accuracy.

I think you posted this seconds before I made my secondary post, the one about the panama canal, do read it fully!

So - the skyscrapers of today, much bigger than pyramids, with ventialtion shafts, air conditioning, staircase and elevators, and perfectly straight and accurate dimensions, say otherwise dont they?

#2366    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,227 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:51 PM

snip: "As impressive as the Great Pyramid is, its engineering problems are known and solvable. Sure, a couple of dim-witted scientists in a NOVA television special weren’t up to the task — which only shows they weren’t up to the task. Engineers like Jean Pierre Houdin have articulated in great (and coherent) detail how the pyramid could have been built without modern machinery. Other engineers (namely Davidovits and Barsoum) have proposed that the pyramid blocks were fabricated ancient concrete. Scholars of Egyptian engineering are well informed in Egyptian construction methods, including the pyramids.

And isn’t it odd how ancient astronaut theorists never seem to talk about the failed pyramid projects, like the pyramid of Huni (the Meidum collapsed pyramid), built during the reign of Sneferu, the father of Khufu? Maybe the aliens were on vacation for that one. And also the Bent Pyramid . . . and the Step Pyramid of Djoser, which was built in stages after altering the non-pyramid burial mastaba style. These are all examples of human engineering — the Egyptians learned how to build pyramids gradually, trying new techniques and learning from failures. Pyramid engineering evolved through various transitions. The pyramids themselves demonstrate this quite clearly. To say they needed alien help is just insulting.

http://michaelsheise...-pyramid-today/

:yes:

Edited by seeder, 20 December 2012 - 01:30 PM.

#2367    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:56 PM

View Postseeder, on 20 December 2012 - 12:45 PM, said:

I think you posted this seconds before I made my secondary post, the one about the panama canal, do read it fully!

So - the skyscrapers of today, much bigger than pyramids, with ventialtion shafts, air conditioning, staircase and elevators, and perfectly straight and accurate dimensions, say otherwise dont they?

It's not precision architecture in stone is it?  We are talking specifically about that feat.  They had no extruders to fabricate steel joists, no high speed cutting equipment to cut bricks on a production line, no hydraulic drills to cut foundations.

Yet they still produced an amazing feat of architectural genius.  It's no good discussing the Panama canal or the Empire state building.  You must compare like for like.

The argument is could we do that in stone today?

Posted Image

#2368    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,121 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:57 PM

Heh, 'aliens'....

Busy scrolling and reading through the 600 page pdf:

Ynca Uira-ccocha (Inca Viracocha) had 'invisible' helpers, men with beards, who helped him conquer in battle. And that was long before the arrival of the Spaniards.

Another thing: the Incas ( = rulers of the Quechua) spoke a different language from the common people. That language is lost. The others and the common people were not allowed to learn that language.

Edited by Abramelin, 20 December 2012 - 12:59 PM.

#2369    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:01 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 20 December 2012 - 12:57 PM, said:

Heh, 'aliens'....

Busy scrolling and reading through the 600 page pdf:

Ynca Uira-ccocha (Inca Viracocha) had 'invisible' helpers, men with beards, who helped him conquer in battle. And that was long before the arrival of the Spaniards.

Another thing: the Incas ( = rulers of the Quechua) spoke a different language from the common people. That language is lost. The others and the common people were not allowed to learn that language.

Alluding to the presence of visitors with special abilities perhaps?

It doesn't surprise me in the least.

Edited by zoser, 20 December 2012 - 01:01 PM.

Posted Image

#2370    LRW

LRW

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:01 PM

A common argument of skeptics when they are getting thoroughly and utterly destroyed in a debate is to bring out the "modern man builds better" card.

Modern man destroys the natural environment and creates devastating pollution that wrecks the ecosystem. Their buildings are also less aesthetically pleasing as ancient stone buildings that correlate with the cosmos beautifully.

Modern mans creations don't fit in as nice as the ancient structures around the panama canal.  Modern cities look revolting compared to the ancient stone monuments around the area.

Posted Image

If there was a beauty contest between ancient mesoamerican structures and mesoamerican modern cities, then mesoamerican ancient structures would win easily.
Posted Image