Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#2431    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:40 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 December 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

Yes indeed.  Here is a little more.  Brien claims to have found definite correlation between precision architecture sites and nearby cemetaries where elongated skulls have been found.

Elongated skulls are common in ancient times, who were the people trying to immitate?  It's weird to think how humans came up with this technique unless it was in honor of a god or king they wanted to look like. Serpent burial mounds in the US by Indians is interesting.  When I was exploring the museum at Moundsville WV, it was said to be some 3000 years old and the Indians used it as a burial ground.  The interesting thing that I learned from an archeologist on site was that it was built over a burial site even much older.  That burial site had one body the original "king" with a deformed enlarged skull and the DNA was not the same as any of the others buried at the site.
You can reason all  the skulls are clues  to finding these much older and different race that existed and the other people who considered them gods kings or whatever.

Ultimately DNA studies will uncover who they were or  more properly who they weren't really related to.
Who ever the "original large skulled people"  were they sure left a mark on many cultures across the entire globe.

It's relevent to the ancient alien concept although I'd speculate they are probably decent of something not homo sapien but still not really alien, just a past more advanced culture that disappeared. I don't rule out that some cultures may have even been exposed to real other worldly travellers that had "stations" here and there. It would take a long time if ever to discover where they really originated even if you had proof of a totally different intelligent species and artifacts.

#2432    LRW

LRW

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:49 PM

The Mighty Ones perform their great works, and leave behind them everlasting monuments to commemorate their visit, every time they penetrate within our mayavic veil (atmosphere) H. P. Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

In the estimated 110 pyramids discovered in the egyptian region, not one mummy of the supposed builders has been found.

While Egyptologists maintain that mummies in the pyramids were looted, "unlooted" pyramids contained no mummies.

"The Great Dragon has respect but for the 'Serpents' of Wisdom, the Serpents whose holes are now under the triangular stones," i.e. "the Pyramids, at the four corners of the world."

Serpents of wisdom? ah yes, cobra - third eye chakra. Beard in shape of a snake.  

Posted Image

Adepts or "Wise" men of the three Races (the Third, Fourth and Fifth) dwelt in subterranean habitats, generally under some kind of pyramidal structure, if not actually under a pyramid. — H. P. Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine 2:351-2

Under the pyramids ?

Ah yes, those caves around Giza.  

Posted Image

The Great Pyramid was built at least seventy-five thousand years ago, and I am of opinion it was twice that long time, 150 thousand years ago. But I believe H.P.B. has stated somewhere that the Theosophical scientist who knows what he is doing could prove at least three full circlings of the precessional cycle, each one nearly 26,000 years long. — Studies in Occult Philosophy, p. 135

#2433    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,208 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 December 2012 - 07:06 PM, said:

KMT is just a devotee of the old school.  You won't get any new information from him.

Yet KMT is able to support the information he provides with evidence and knowledge of the subject due to his line of work.

Sorry, but if you are going to discount KMT's subject matter expert knowledge in terms of Ancient Egypt, then you better come up with a better excuse than "devotee of the old school".

Whats your resume other than fanatic extreme fringe online scientific research?

Edited by RaptorBites, 20 December 2012 - 07:54 PM.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#2434    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 20 December 2012 - 07:19 PM, said:

I meant the the test results need to be reproduced, where they've actually been done in the first place.

I believe a second experimenter has duplicated Protzen's technique though.

On the website where the microscopic analysis was explained, it stated categorically that Protzen's technique failed to duplicate  the effect:

The most referenced work on the stonework of Peru was produced by Protzen. His work deals primarily with the carving of the stones with primitive tools.

However, Protzen has looked at these effects and has suggested it could be achieved with polishing. To date, only Andesite has been attempted with very limited success. After the analysis of the surface layer above, it is clear that polishing alone will not produce the requisite heat needed to produce a ceramic glaze. This eliminates polishing as a means of creation.

The scale and form of the phenomena also precludes carving and polishing. It would take truly incredible amounts of time to produce a single vestige, let alone the thousands that dot the landscape.

Posted Image

#2435    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:04 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 20 December 2012 - 07:52 PM, said:

Yet KMT is able to support the information he provides with evidence and knowledge of the subject due to his line of work.

Sorry, but if you are going to discount KMT's subject matter expert knowledge in terms of Ancient Egypt, then you better come up with a better excuse than "devotee of the old school".

Whats your resume other than fanatic extreme fringe online scientific research?

I love it when people ask me these questions.  A picture is worth a thousand words.  Isn't that how the saying goes?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2436    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

View PostLRW, on 20 December 2012 - 07:49 PM, said:

The Mighty Ones perform their great works, and leave behind them everlasting monuments to commemorate their visit, every time they penetrate within our mayavic veil (atmosphere) H. P. Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

In the estimated 110 pyramids discovered in the egyptian region, not one mummy of the supposed builders has been found.

While Egyptologists maintain that mummies in the pyramids were looted, "unlooted" pyramids contained no mummies.

"The Great Dragon has respect but for the 'Serpents' of Wisdom, the Serpents whose holes are now under the triangular stones," i.e. "the Pyramids, at the four corners of the world."

Serpents of wisdom? ah yes, cobra - third eye chakra. Beard in shape of a snake.  

Adepts or "Wise" men of the three Races (the Third, Fourth and Fifth) dwelt in subterranean habitats, generally under some kind of pyramidal structure, if not actually under a pyramid. — H. P. Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine 2:351-2

Under the pyramids ?

The Great Pyramid was built at least seventy-five thousand years ago, and I am of opinion it was twice that long time, 150 thousand years ago. But I believe H.P.B. has stated somewhere that the Theosophical scientist who knows what he is doing could prove at least three full circlings of the precessional cycle, each one nearly 26,000 years long. — Studies in Occult Philosophy, p. 135

It's certainly older than the infantile date given in the history books that's for sure.

Posted Image

#2437    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:08 PM

View Postseeder, on 20 December 2012 - 07:24 PM, said:

he can prove nothing except he is obsessive

One might say that the historians can prove nothing but silly fairy tales sold to the gullible in the form of text books.  Happy reading.

Posted Image

#2438    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,303 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

Zoser said....

" Yeh I hate it too when people see what they want to see without looking at the evidence."

post 10, here:   http://www.unexplain...howtopic=231447

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2439    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

View Postseeder, on 20 December 2012 - 08:13 PM, said:

Zoser said....

" Yeh I hate it too when people see what they want to see without looking at the evidence."

post 10, here:   http://www.unexplain...howtopic=231447

Quite and I stand by that.  Try looking at some evidence of vitrification.  There are plenty of images, video's and write ups on it.  Or avoid it if you prefer.

Posted Image

#2440    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,303 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:19 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 December 2012 - 08:08 PM, said:

One might say that the historians can prove nothing but silly fairy tales sold to the gullible in the form of text books.  Happy reading.

what - and aliens building pyramids ....  isnt for gullible people? If not how did you get into it?

Dont bother to answer, ...youtube!

And you still havent provided, the asked for facts - to prove your points... over mine!

But we know thats coz there is no proof, dont we?

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2441    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,303 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 December 2012 - 08:16 PM, said:

Quite and I stand by that.  Try looking at some evidence of vitrification.  There are plenty of images, video's and write ups on it.  Or avoid it if you prefer.

I probably knew about that before you hit puberty sonny...

#2442    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

View Postseeder, on 20 December 2012 - 08:21 PM, said:

I probably knew about that before you hit puberty sonny...

Rudeness is usually a side effect of frustration.  This in turn is usually a side effect getting too emotional or lack of skill.

Better you look at the evidence of vitrification rather than turn the issue personal.

Check out Brien Foerster on youtube or Jan Peter de Jong.

These people seem to me to be at the cutting edge of the work regarding precision architecture, vitrification etc.

Watch a few clips and we'll talk again.

Posted Image

#2443    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

View PostLRW, on 20 December 2012 - 07:49 PM, said:

Posted Image

Under the pyramids ?

Posted Image

Mystical beliefs should be examined to find out more of the whole truth in context of a subject matter.  Mystical societies do their own research (with prejudice) and safe guard their own artifacts and scrolls from all outsiders, these sometimes uncover a lot of things your average archeologist wouldn't interpret in the same way or even know about an object of study.  They seem not to work out their differences much like Republicans and Democrats in their conflicting views LOL  Instead of finding the true answers they only want to strengthen their own concepts. Mystical side could provide many clues to where and what to look for and the researchers could come up with the hard edvidence.  Really good researchers thinking "out of the box"  do incorporate that expact no matter how outlandish the clues may seem.

I like the snake and beard references you give because it is correct.  Once cosmic consciousness comes and the third eye was opened the person wears the snake to symbolize the wisdom has been obtained.  It was also said that the beard would grow as a sign the Godly wisdom ...they even had references to some Egyptian queens that grew real beards after this divine experience.  Egyptian queens that didn't have that happen still wore fake beards in the form of a snake to show they were a capable and wise ruler.  

Just like the immitative minipulation of the skulls in other cultures, the decendents didn't naturally have that feature but they emmulated it out of tradition.  We must seek out the edvidence of the predecesors of the unusual traits. Only then will we know what we are dealing with as far as the DNA and RNA clues to what the god/king line really was. I think there is also a clue that brother/sister or close relative marriages are a clue, they may have been trying desperately to keep their line purer from the less advanced people of their day.    

Edited by White Unicorn, 20 December 2012 - 08:39 PM.

#2444    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:30 PM

Take a look at this.  It shows some precision cutting out of bedrock.  Incredible work.  How do you suppose it was done?  Why would we see vitrification in this location?

Posted Image

#2445    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,208 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:34 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 December 2012 - 08:04 PM, said:

I love it when people ask me these questions.  A picture is worth a thousand words.  Isn't that how the saying goes?

Posted Image

Point proven,  you have yet to show any knowledge on the subject other than what you "think" you see.

Carry on with your amazing research skills.  I am sure simply looking at pictures and youtube video is considered research on your part.

Congrats.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats