Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#2791    LRW

LRW

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:07 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 23 December 2012 - 03:04 AM, said:

It could indeed, in my honest opinion, but again knowing Germans that would be highly unlikely in the present scenario.

Cheers,
Badeskov

Germans do make fine machinery, and even artifacts from the early tribes in the regions considered germanic were making great art.

#2792    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,183 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:08 AM

View PostLRW, on 23 December 2012 - 03:03 AM, said:

Oh really?

So you think people in charge of high security projects and research are prone to BS'ing others as you call it?

I am not trying to generalize, but indeed, many people I have worked with have been known for such. I know a guy that used to work for NSA and he told me of the pranks they'd pull on people - internally and externally. Without having a degree in psychology I would venture the guess that it is a kind of a pressure valve.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#2793    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:10 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 23 December 2012 - 02:04 AM, said:

Nazi mysticism actually suggested that the other worlds were as varied as being from under the ground or other spiritual plains, not actually other planets.
Worlds in this sense being "places of existence" and not as we more commonly use it "planets upon which people live", ie "the faerie world" or "the hidden world of Leprechauns".

Nazi mysticism was varied depending on what circle you were involved with, they searched for anything  for power of the national spirit and world domination and higher ups were deeply in to the occult. Some of these guys believed they were from the line of the gods aka sky gods that came to earth, how familiar. They got into genetic research and wanted to create Superman of the God line and to wipe out impure human  "ape" genes and create a new and purer "master race".  They were very very innovative in their scientific research and discovery, and looked to all kinds of weird mystical doctrines even those of Jews and made their own sort of German Sephiroth Tree, they lost many great Semetic scientists because of their evil.  They were incorporating all the knowledge they could find even attempted to contact those "gods". They also searched for ancient power relics across the world. SS had fanatics that created their own secret doctrines and mixed it with their real science.  They were of the thought the end justifies the means. They were insane for power  and who knows what it was when they say they contacted people from other worlds.  Mystical traditions during the war referred to some of  them as the Dark Brotherhood incarnating to be fought.  Strange but interesting fact is the good "witches' of England even gathered to cast spells on them and divide their evil powers!

#2794    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,874 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:11 AM

View PostLRW, on 23 December 2012 - 03:06 AM, said:

See what they did there? everyone else was dumb mindless savages and they were the enlightened leaders of civilisation and wanted everyone to conform to roman principles. Thus destroying peoples cultures, thus making peoples and whole nations less unique.
And your point, put vaguely as ever, is that modern scientists and historians are doing the same.

#2795    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:21 AM

View Postseeder, on 23 December 2012 - 02:57 AM, said:

My father was in the air forces and he was prone to bullsh!t stories...... he still is.... air force? So what? Its not a special thing now is it?

He must have fallen for the "Rock Monkeys"  LOL
You're  right air force doesn't instantly make you part of the intelligence operations or privy to R&D

#2796    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:23 AM

View PostLRW, on 23 December 2012 - 03:01 AM, said:

I asked you can the spiritual kind be regarded as extraterrestrial?

you think it should? considering that you had also suggested that the sun is also an et... visiting earth via photons?

#2797    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:26 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 23 December 2012 - 03:08 AM, said:

I am not trying to generalize, but indeed, many people I have worked with have been known for such. I know a guy that used to work for NSA and he told me of the pranks they'd pull on people - internally and externally. Without having a degree in psychology I would venture the guess that it is a kind of a pressure valve.

Cheers,
Badeskov
That and being an initiation for the new guys because they are such fun being niave.

#2798    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,195 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:30 AM

LRW... a question please?

whats your absolute views on ET and our earth - etc...in maybe 2-3 sentences? Im eager to know what you think, and why.

reading various posts of yours it seems quite a varied view.

In a nutshell then pls bud?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#2799    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,195 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:32 AM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 23 December 2012 - 03:21 AM, said:

He must have fallen for the "Rock Monkeys"  LOL
You're  right air force doesn't instantly make you part of the intelligence operations or privy to R&D

just like being a copper doesnt make you automatically the worlds most righteous man

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#2800    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,677 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:37 AM

View Postthe L, on 14 December 2012 - 12:01 PM, said:

Aurora doesnt replicate, evolve, communicate, form double helix and so on.

Perhaps you might want to consider this paper. - LINK The earliest datable observation of the aurora borealis

Considering your earlier comments with Moses that is.

Edited by psyche101, 23 December 2012 - 03:39 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#2801    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,909 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:40 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 22 December 2012 - 12:02 PM, said:

Zoser, you said that a stone weighing 130 tons was proof enough the Incas couldn't have done it. But when I mention a 300 tons block, you say it was done using crude methods.

Explain to me how they moved a 300 tons block from Istria to Ravenna.

Explain to me how the Romans moved a 230+ tons obelisk to Rome.

Simple, Abe.

The Romans aren't brown.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#2802    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,677 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:46 AM

View Postmcrom901, on 14 December 2012 - 03:44 PM, said:

heya ls, hope all is going great with you... if you pop-in here next time and get to see this... i was wondering; what are your thoughts about the possibility of the involvement of birkeland currents in a/m phenomena? :tu:

and whether the ancient aliens might be involved too.... :unsure2:

Would that not be more of a model so to speak?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#2803    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:50 AM

View PostLRW, on 23 December 2012 - 01:43 AM, said:

Darwins theory is extremely bland. Much of the worlds oceans remain unexplored.

It may be bland but his research on the island showed results for the evolution of species which was very controversial.

How bland would it be if in a far out speculation that an intelligent predecessor species who knows from where developed space flight prior to man and we are looking for them in the wrong places?  They may not be such an advanced ET that needs tech to cross light years, and may be closer to us than we think.  It seems logical that the most intelligent beings would  also be the oldest survivors of evolution process.

Discoveries are backed by verifiable research such as Dawin's. It's a piece in the puzzle that needed to go public. Its a clue to follow in the search for the truth behind the speculations.

#2804    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,677 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:51 AM

View Postthe L, on 14 December 2012 - 10:50 PM, said:

Tsytovich thinks that they evolve on faster evolutionary rate then we. So if they were older then we and evolve at higher rate then we evolved, then they reach level which we cant grasp in my opinion. Same as platypus can grasp on what level our civilization is. Plasma life form has bioplasma body which generate EM fields and radiate waves. They are antennae which can generate EM waves from other Plasmas. Similar as Petar Garjajev claim that human DNA is antennae. We even know that Plasma physicists study plasma as antennae even better they study how plasma can effect on humans and how humans can be used as antennae. So did plasma communicate trough those EM waves? Or VLF noise as recorded at Hessdalen? Did plasma tried to make communication with us? Do we create form of UFO saucers and Madonnas as one in Fatima or Međugorje? How? We have history, our beliefs. We encounter plasma and sent EM waves of thoughts which plasma can generate trough their antennaes.  So Lucia and cousins in Fatima were religious and when they come near Plasma life form they sent EM wave of Holy Mary which Plasma shaped. Or when person is influenced by greys and saucers and met Plasma his EM waves in fact shape Plasma into saucer. Or when person believe into ghosts Plasma shape itself into ghostly creature. Why plasma do that? If plasma friendly and trying to make conntact? Then again Arabs said that Jinns could took all kinds of shapes and that they have shapshifting ability in a sense. So Moses saw God because of his background.
That way we can easily explain some sightnings and expriences but we for sure didnt solve plasma mystery.
Question is did they realy communicated with Plasma life form if Lucia did talk with it Plasma or Moses?

That's all I wanted to know from the start.

#2805    Gaden

Gaden

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:17 AM

View PostHarte, on 23 December 2012 - 03:40 AM, said:

Simple, Abe.

The Romans aren't brown.

Harte

Hmmm... never really thought of the bigotry angle, maybe you're on to something.

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, I just can't get my head that far up my butt