Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#2971    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:18 AM

Summary of Findings So Far: Elongated Skulls

1)  The anthropologists video shows a convincing argument for determining the difference between deformed skulls and what are thought to  be natural ones.  Rather than post the clip again here is the youtube title.

Confirmation that Elongated / Conehead skulls from Peru and elsewhere are extraterrestrial fossils

The thesis holds up with the skulls looked at so far.  The modern tribal examples do indeed show evidence of constriction at the correct point in the cranium whereas the 'conehead' skulls which appear to be the largest found so far from Paracas do not.  The thesis is based on a sound principle that is difficult to argue with.

It would be helpful to analyse more examples but so far the theory looks sound.

2) Brien Foerster has researched this field for over 6 years.  He has discovered a correlation between locations where these skulls are found and sites of precision megalithic architecture.  His research however has focussed on Paracus as that is where an abundance of large 'conehead' skulls can be found.  He states that on average these skulls have volume of 1.8 litres compared to our modern day average of 1.2 litres.

Tello who was a 1920's archaeologist did a lot of research on the Paracas culture found some skulls of 2.5 times the capacity of modern skulls.  Foerster notes however that unfortunately Tello failed to research the skull issue in any detail.

3) Foerster claims that one of the most curious examples is that of an infant skull to be found in a little museum outside of Cuzco.  The skull has unfused cranium plates which would indicate a small child however other features such as molars suggest otherwise.  

Possible Alien Human Hybrid: THE Detailed Analysis

Foerster has taken samples from this skull and is currently organising funds to get the skull carbon dated and DNA analysed.  The time scale for the dating is not known but from indications elsewhere on the web it should be imminent.

Personal Comment

A review of this important topic is long overdue and it is to my amazement that researchers have not taken this seriously so far.  The whole subject casts a shadow over mainstream archaeology for obvious reasons, mainly for what it has not done rather than what it has done.

The conventional way of explaining the phenomena is typical of the way that other enigmatic issues are dealt with, that is to try and find a modern day or easy to point to analogue of the phenomena and attribute it solely to that regardless of whether it is reasonable or not.  The same kind of thing has been done with precision architecture as an example.  Instead of carrying out an in depth investigation, the matter comes to rest there and everyone accepts the theory as gospel from them on.

To make matters worse, there is even evidence from different parts of the world namely in museums in Malta and Bolivia that these skulls are being removed from public display and no longer available for analysis.  Why this is being done is not fully known although is bound to fuel conspiracy theories on the subject.

That it has taken an independent researcher like Foerster to pick up this investigation further paints the profession in a bad light.  I sincerely hope that the DNA tests prove positive to vindicate his hard work.

If the DNA test prove negative then the phenomena of elongated skulls still poses some very uncomfortable questions for the mainstream.  At the very least it would necessitate a review of the doctrine of evolutionary theory and natural selection as it is thought to apply to human beings.

Edited by zoser, 24 December 2012 - 08:41 AM.

Posted Image

#2972    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,176 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:41 AM

or, alternatively, they're the result of that ohh so human drive to tart yorself up to attract a mate, they're in a culture that finds loking like a banana sexy, in the same way the 19th century Chinese liked dainty feet.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#2973    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,125 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:08 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 24 December 2012 - 04:52 AM, said:

:D

Been on holidays, the misses is out on last minute Christmas items, so I thought I might indulge myself a bit and I did some catching up in between swims in the pool and snacks for the kiddies :D Damn I love Christmas time.

Almost 3PM here, almost time to turn on NORAD's Santa tracker and convince the kids to take in an early night...... that should be a challenge!

Come on Santa...... I am looking forward to some toys to play with in the morning :D

Sorry about the earlier grumps, been a crap week, a friend passed away.
gee, sorry to hear that. Hope you manage to have a good one. :st

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#2974    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:03 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 23 December 2012 - 03:34 PM, said:

Your self-declared victory is not persuasive.

The mainstream theories are contradicted by each new discovery.

only by people who are too gullible to be sucked in by any theory put forth by some wack job who got his degree by online or mail courses..

#2975    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:05 AM

View Postzoser, on 23 December 2012 - 07:44 PM, said:

The pictures prove the point.  It's not a debating issue.  The only way to prove/disprove the anthropologists hypothesis is by checking skulls in more detail.

If you could find a source of skull pics that would be helpful to the study.

actually the best way to check would be to pull a tooth and see if it has viable pulp still in it to get dna from..

#2976    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,125 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:02 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 24 December 2012 - 10:05 AM, said:

actually the best way to check would be to pull a tooth and see if it has viable pulp still in it to get dna from..
ewwww.

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#2977    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,115 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:24 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 24 December 2012 - 04:25 AM, said:

That would be the nameless anthropologist I am guessing? The man Zoser has so much faith in, yet does not know his name?

Probably teaches Anthropology where Zoser teaches maths at a guess.

haha.. :clap:

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2978    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,176 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:27 AM

you know, the removal of the skulls could be wonderfully mundane - the family/tribe of the people to whom the skulls belonged have said "we want the bodies back" or "stop abusing the body of my grand uncle".
happens all the time, especially with Indigenous Australians.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#2979    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,125 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:30 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 24 December 2012 - 11:27 AM, said:

you know, the removal of the skulls could be wonderfully mundane - the family/tribe of the people to whom the skulls belonged have said "we want the bodies back" or "stop abusing the body of my grand uncle".
happens all the time, especially with Indigenous Australians.
Indeed, particularly in view of

- Philip K. Dick.

#2980    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:30 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 24 December 2012 - 10:03 AM, said:

only by people who are too gullible to be sucked in by any theory put forth by some wack job who got his degree by online or mail courses..

Sounds to me like a lot of mainstream archaeologists got theirs that way :yes:

Posted Image

#2981    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:39 AM

View Postzoser, on 24 December 2012 - 08:18 AM, said:

Summary of Findings So Far: Elongated Skulls

1)  The anthropologists video shows a convincing argument for determining the difference between deformed skulls and what are thought to  be natural ones.  Rather than post the clip again here is the youtube title.

Confirmation that Elongated / Conehead skulls from Peru and elsewhere are extraterrestrial fossils

The thesis holds up with the skulls looked at so far.  The modern tribal examples do indeed show evidence of constriction at the correct point in the cranium whereas the 'conehead' skulls which appear to be the largest found so far from Paracas do not.  The thesis is based on a sound principle that is difficult to argue with.

It would be helpful to analyse more examples but so far the theory looks sound.

2) Brien Foerster has researched this field for over 6 years.  He has discovered a correlation between locations where these skulls are found and sites of precision megalithic architecture.  His research however has focussed on Paracus as that is where an abundance of large 'conehead' skulls can be found.  He states that on average these skulls have volume of 1.8 litres compared to our modern day average of 1.2 litres.

Tello who was a 1920's archaeologist did a lot of research on the Paracas culture found some skulls of 2.5 times the capacity of modern skulls.  Foerster notes however that unfortunately Tello failed to research the skull issue in any detail.

3) Foerster claims that one of the most curious examples is that of an infant skull to be found in a little museum outside of Cuzco.  The skull has unfused cranium plates which would indicate a small child however other features such as molars suggest otherwise.  

Possible Alien Human Hybrid: THE Detailed Analysis

Foerster has taken samples from this skull and is currently organising funds to get the skull carbon dated and DNA analysed.  The time scale for the dating is not known but from indications elsewhere on the web it should be imminent.

Personal Comment

A review of this important topic is long overdue and it is to my amazement that researchers have not taken this seriously so far.  The whole subject casts a shadow over mainstream archaeology for obvious reasons, mainly for what it has not done rather than what it has done.

The conventional way of explaining the phenomena is typical of the way that other enigmatic issues are dealt with, that is to try and find a modern day or easy to point to analogue of the phenomena and attribute it solely to that regardless of whether it is reasonable or not.  The same kind of thing has been done with precision architecture as an example.  Instead of carrying out an in depth investigation, the matter comes to rest there and everyone accepts the theory as gospel from them on.

To make matters worse, there is even evidence from different parts of the world namely in museums in Malta and Bolivia that these skulls are being removed from public display and no longer available for analysis.  Why this is being done is not fully known although is bound to fuel conspiracy theories on the subject.

That it has taken an independent researcher like Foerster to pick up this investigation further paints the profession in a bad light.  I sincerely hope that the DNA tests prove positive to vindicate his hard work.

If the DNA test prove negative then the phenomena of elongated skulls still poses some very uncomfortable questions for the mainstream.  At the very least it would necessitate a review of the doctrine of evolutionary theory and natural selection as it is thought to apply to human beings.

If there was one more thing to add it would be this:

Regarding the unsatisfactory way in which the mainstream profession deals with any enigmatic material, i.e totally unresolved and unreasoned, it is just this that has left the door open to what mainstream calls the fringe scientists from which the AA hypothesis itself has sprung.

The profession only has itself to blame for this.  To make matters worse instead of making amends for it's past inadequacies it seems to be retreating ever more away from addressing the vital issues.

Posted Image

#2982    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:40 AM

Brilliant.

Edited by zoser, 24 December 2012 - 11:41 AM.

Posted Image

#2983    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:55 AM

A nice selection of elongated skulls.  Mostly 'conehead' types but also other peculiar ones.  Some more circular than ours that could never be the result of binding.

Posted Image

#2984    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,115 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 24 December 2012 - 04:46 AM, said:

LOL, just for fun I counted the number of posts you made in almost 6 hours, Psyche:

In this thread alone it's 24.

ha yes hes very good isnt he?  Ive just come back to this with a cuppa before Im out for last minute shopping and its refreshing, to say the least, to read his posts. Rather than to see the thread is stuck in the mud with the only plausible scenario being..."its aliens" coz some fella without name said so! Plus its on youtube!

At least he (Psyche)  will take the time to read and evaluate 'each' post and respond with a sense of balance, and this is a more welcome and reasoned approach than when for example, zoser is supplied with the kind of suggestions or evidence or angles that he doesn't want to consider, and so therefore doesn't read or consider them.  

Then he says we aren't 'debating with him'

Surely in any 'debate' or as zoser puts it...'his investigations'.... its worth putting all the evidence and all the theories on the table - and working thru each and every one carefully and with consideration of what is actually plausible, or possible - or not.

As I said a few posts back, there are more reasons to suggest that elongated skulls are a feature of humans fashion/trends (binding/boarding) or even stages in development, than there are to suggest these are ET. And as I also posted, we have a real life vid of living coneheads... not to mention many historical reports of humans shaping their heads..  versus.. some fella on youtube saying its aliens..  

zoser states "Brien Foerster has researched this field for over 6 years"... (wow-wee), the anthropologists I posted along with the living cone head vid, NOT ONLY is a dedicated researcher to this pheneomeneon, not only is a 'real' anthropologist with 'real' and checkable qualifications and work history....but has studied this subject over 20 years

surely zoser might want to start with him and his 20 years of research.. instead? But no he's not one for actual facts, they are a bit too mundane for him... as usual

do the sums:

20 years experience versus 6 years
Actual qualified/trained professional with worldwide experience of most cultures that head bind,  versus a vid on youtube and the 'alien hype' theories

I could go on but you get the point.  Yet has zoser studied the reports of this leading anthropologist who is somewhat of a total expert in elongated skulls? No - he dismissed him....completely

so it seems to show he's is oblivious to reason, but he will sift out the crackpots on youtube who say/appeal to zosers way of thinking... and then claim these to be his 'experts'

Im sure even zoser in his 'investigations'... has seen say, a ufo vid on youtube - and claimed it was shopped, a lens flare, Jupiter etc... but where I wonder does his own skepticism/sense of reason go - when another vid pops up claiming we have a group of large headed aliens....authored by a nameless anthropologist who makes descriptive errors?

You know when we were kids and used to do jigsaws... we would have a jumble of pieces to try 'fit together'... and thru patience and repeated trial and error, slowly by slowly the pieces get matched up.....even if we have to take some time to do it....and this big picture emerges until finally, the last piece pops into place and things are complete....

Of course there are some kids doing jigsaws, sometimes, who have not the patience or the curiosity to match up the pieces correctly, and so will take a piece of the puzzle that 'kinda looks like it will fit'.... and then bash it into place

Edited by seeder, 24 December 2012 - 12:43 PM.

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2985    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:28 PM

This is the skull from which the DNA was extracted.   Slightly different to the 'conehead' type but apparently from the same area.

Some close in photography that shows the detailed features.

Edited by zoser, 24 December 2012 - 12:29 PM.

Posted Image