Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#3316    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:42 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 27 December 2012 - 08:32 PM, said:

We'll likely never see an honest answer to that bmk because then zoser might just have to quantify his statements.

The burden is on you not me I'm afraid.  Sorry.

Posted Image

#3317    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

Synch thought this was done with an angle grinder.  Freeze the video at 2:37.  See the vitrification?  Evidence of high temperature.  Not an angle grinder.

Look at 2:39 for evidence of a radius.  Angle grinder wouldn't do this.  Neither is it a fault in the rock.  

Z

Edited by zoser, 27 December 2012 - 08:49 PM.

Posted Image

#3318    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,321 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

View Postzoser, on 27 December 2012 - 08:42 PM, said:

The burden is on you not me I'm afraid.  Sorry.

Really? You're not even going to try and substantiate the 'enormous mountain of material' claim? It figures.

It would be easy to do, all you need is the cumulative length of all of the holes drilled multiplied by 1.5 to give you a 3:2 ratio. 100 meters of holes would give you 150 meters of copper tubing used (at the lowest known efficiency no less). Considering all of the copper (copper-arsenic-nickel bronze as well) ingots and artifacts found at Puma Punku how exactly is that impossible for a people who had the time, resources and desire to do so?

Edited by Slave2Fate, 27 December 2012 - 08:51 PM.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#3319    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:51 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 27 December 2012 - 08:49 PM, said:

Really? You're not even going to try and substantiate the 'enormous mountain of material' claim? It figures.

It would be easy to do, all you need is the cumulative length of all of the holes drilled multiplied by 1.5 to give you a 3:2 ratio. 100 meters of holes would give you 150 meters of copper tubing used (at the lowest known efficiency no less). Considering all of the copper (copper-arsenic-nickel bronze as well) ingots and artifacts found at Puma Punku how exactly is that impossible?

Just a little busy at the moment with other lines of enquiry.

Posted Image

#3320    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 27 December 2012 - 08:49 PM, said:

It would be easy to do, all you need is the cumulative length of all of the holes drilled multiplied by 1.5 to give you a 3:2 ratio. 100 meters of holes would give you 150 meters of copper tubing used (at the lowest known efficiency no less). Considering all of the copper (copper-arsenic-nickel bronze as well) ingots and artifacts found at Puma Punku how exactly is that impossible for a people who had the time, resources and desire to do so?

If you factor in that copper was used to saw the blocks (wire) as WoH indicated earlier today then the amount of copper would be horrendous.

Posted Image

#3321    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,321 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

View Postzoser, on 27 December 2012 - 08:53 PM, said:

If you factor in that copper was used to saw the blocks (wire) as WoH indicated earlier today then the amount of copper would be horrendous.

I'm not sure of the copper wire saw method however even copper wire can be strengthened by braiding or twisting it.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#3322    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:14 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 27 December 2012 - 08:24 PM, said:

The first stone shown and we are told that Engineer Dan has found a perfectly straight line obviously cut by a machine or saw and has a gap that is even throughout.

In reality the gap is not the same across the top and definitely less than the top part of the gap on the right side.  That top part on the side is wider than any other part of the gap.  To me it looks like a natural fracture line in the rock, similar to many I have seen in my life.

It looks consistent to me.  Very difficult to be sure without taking measurements.  Miniscule difference in gap is in no way proof that cutting tool wasn't used.   Erosion, particle ingress could account for the difference.

That the cut is totally and exactly in line with the block surface is far too much of a coincidence.  

Prove it by finding a similar example.  The cut is far too deep and level anyway.

We are then told that those stones don't belong there that they are not their original position, that they were made for a specific purpose and that somehow it shows that it's not that it was unfinished but that it exploded/blew apart.

If it did blow apart, there would be cracks,breakage, pulverization and chemical or thermal evidence on the stones that you would find with an explosion, but such does not exist.

An earthquake would surely have been more realistic.  Between 1:57 and 2:20 on the video we see numerous examples of broken blocks.  Watch it again if you don't believe me.  How can you tell there is no chemical or thermal evidence from the video?

There is also the comparison between the two different types of stone work and the comment that there was no way that the same people (Incas) that created the smaller stone work created the larger stones.

Kentucky stone wall mid 1800's

White house 1846

From this we can infer, using the same logic, that there is no way that the same people (Americans) that created the stone wall could have built the White House.

Terrible reasoning.  Think about in terms of the Inca.  They take the trouble (supposedly) to drag hundred tonne blocks to the site perfectly finished only to stand them on rubble and plug the gaps with boulders and adobe?  What a ridiculous assertion.  No wonder archaeology has got itself into such a hole.

Talk about believing anything.  This is the worst example I have ever heard.

Edited by zoser, 27 December 2012 - 09:18 PM.

Posted Image

#3323    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:58 PM

View Post747400, on 25 December 2012 - 08:12 AM, said:

Does dioubting whether ETs may have assisted the Ancients construct a number of enormous buildings, but then buggered off, necessarily equate to having faith that no beings in the universe have gotten good at interstellar travel? If they have been to this planet and assisted the Ancients in that way, why did they then bugger off? Or did they all kill each other off in wars?
There's more than one reason why they might not still be in direct contact with humans if they were in the past. One is that they've moved on to other projects and haven't been back around here. Another is that they deliberately keep contact on the dl even though they're still having influence today. Why would they do that? Again it could be for a number of reasons, but one thing we can count on is that they want us to develop to some extent without knowing for sure that they have had influence. Again why? One reason could be just to study us and see what we'll do under certain conditions. After they let people know they exist they can't really go back and make them unlearn, so anything they're going to do while we're in the position we're in they need to do, because it will change immediately if and when it becomes common knowledge that they exist. Were you unaware of that? That's only true to whatever extent though. If they were here in the past and people were aware of it, and wrote about it, and did carvings about, and learned from them, etc... and then they quit making themselves publically known for the most part long before humans developed photography and fast communications things would be as they are and in general people would disbelieve that they had ever been here, whether they had been or not.

#3324    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:00 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 25 December 2012 - 05:02 AM, said:

"Since I've never heard"....
Well, read these posts of mine:
http://www.unexplain...3
It's the first I've heard of it, but there do seem to be a number of examples of birds playing around with fire. You said you're into corvids. Do you have any as pets? I've got some finches and have been thinking of getting a bird that would be an actual "pet", but don't like parrot type birds. I've been thinking maybe some sort of black bird.

#3325    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:05 PM

View Postseeder, on 25 December 2012 - 02:50 PM, said:

nopeda, on 24 December 2012 - 04:43 PM, said:
Yet though they can't give us anything to even pretend along with, they often act like they expect a person to completely change his pov and put faith in the one possibility that xts have never had anything to do with this planet. That even though people who were associated with the things in question sometimes left messages that they did.
after my xmas lunch and booze up,  I will be back for you nopeda.. wasnt you the one who saw stuff in martian rocks?
That wasn't me. I saw the helicopter in photos from Abydos though. I'm pretty impressed with some crop circles so far too. Do you know of any examples of humans showing how they make some of the more complicated ones, if xts aren't having anything to do with it?

People told me a number of things about the Abydos helicopter and the other things that appear to depict air vehicles. They've said:

1. they don't look like air vehicles.
2. they were carved over.
3. they were plastered over then carved over.
4. they were plastered over, carved over and some of the plaster fell out.
5. they were plastered over, carved over and all of the plaster fell out.

Which is your favorite? Well, there is another option which is that they were carved to look as they do, which is what appears to be be case :lol: but no one ever suggested what seems most likely. IF they were plastered over and carved over etc and plaster just happened to fall out in a way that super coincidentally made them look like a group of different types of air vehicles that would be truly incredible, but it doesn't appear that that's what happened and it seems as unlikely as the possibility the xts came around this planet in the past imo.

#3326    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 26 December 2012 - 10:52 AM, said:

Somebody please give me one reason, just ONE logical reason that aliens would have built ancient megalithic sites.
As a clear sign to everyone that they have been here is one possible reason. Then they could study the reactions of people in the future to the signs they left in the past if they wanted to. Maybe they would even have influence on what people think and how things develop.

#3327    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:12 PM

View Post747400, on 26 December 2012 - 01:53 PM, said:

To show how clever they are, and then to bugger off without doing anything else that might be at all helpful, such as providing the people with technology or medical science that might be of use to them
It's possible enough they did help the people then, and are still helping people today. Just because beings build huge megaliths doesn't mean they couldn't help human societies in a number of ways too. For all we know humans wouldn't even exist if it weren't for the influence of beings from some other star system(s).

Edited by nopeda, 27 December 2012 - 10:13 PM.

#3328    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

3 Reasons why I believe that the stone at Ollyantaytambo is a cut;

1) The cut is too regular and precise:

Posted Image

Posted Image

2) Evidence of where the tool finished and did not complete the cut.  I don't believe this to be a splinter crack as happens in glass:

Posted Image

3) These are the images I could find of faults and cracks.:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nothing like as perfect as we see in the specimen at Ollyantaytambo.

Posted Image

#3329    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:20 PM

View Postnopeda, on 27 December 2012 - 10:00 PM, said:

It's the first I've heard of it, but there do seem to be a number of examples of birds playing around with fire. You said you're into corvids. Do you have any as pets? I've got some finches and have been thinking of getting a bird that would be an actual "pet", but don't like parrot type birds. I've been thinking maybe some sort of black bird.

If you are looking for an intelligent interactive pet bird that is domesticated it usually is just the parrots or cockatiel, conure lines that are truly smart and like relating to people. Crows are great in the same way and can even talk too.  I never seen a Mynah bird that was domesticated as intelligent as a wild bird or parrot family.  Just thought I'd let you know since you might get a bird as a pet.

Edited by White Unicorn, 27 December 2012 - 10:26 PM.

#3330    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,170 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

View Postzoser, on 27 December 2012 - 06:25 PM, said:

The idea of multiple methods is supportable but across the country and at different time periods.  Bit of a stretch to know that they were capable of precision cutting at Ollyantaytambo by unknown means (as verified by Foersters clip) and then did other blocks by some alternative method at the same site.
You know there's a very simple explanation for he disparity, it's the same reason cathedrals on the UK are often built with differing methods - the mason dies and takes his secrets to the grave, or the mason has a falling out with the paymaster on the site and takes their bat and ball and goes home in a huff.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.