Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#3406    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,536 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:16 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 28 December 2012 - 10:55 PM, said:

Could the precision stones be a sort of "mold"? Concrete's one of those "marvel" technologies that revolutionised building but it's not really that complex a thing, maybe they poured the stones on site, waited for them to dry and then erected them. Maybe it's ground up androsite as the bonding agent in the slurry.

and could they have used warm lava - in a mold, from a flow sompleace, or is lava reheatable?

Edited by seeder, 28 December 2012 - 11:22 PM.

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#3407    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,176 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:21 PM

View Postzoser, on 28 December 2012 - 09:56 PM, said:

My final post of the day.  The following clip gives several good arguments why Ollyantaytambo was built using special high technology.  The point of most interest to me begins at 5:20.  

Mr O made the argument that the vitrification was not the result of high temperature but the result of polishing.

Wacth this clip to see why he is wrong.  At the 'Wall of Living Rock'  we see where the andesite blocks have been excavated.  Guess what the finish is like in the rock left behind?  It's smooth vitrified.  Would the ancients polish the mountain from where rock was extracted?

If it gets snipped, just paste the title into youtube.

With that I will say 'goodnight'.  Slowly slowly catch the monkey.

Ollantaytambo: Impossible Archaeology & Alien Technology?

Posted Image

That has to be one of the worst episodes I've ever seen of that, having to listen to them tell lie after lie and insubstantiation after insubstantiation.

Georgie boy sat right there and contradicted himself. Lasers or saws Georgie? which was it? It can't be both. That sure doesn't look like a quarry to me either. Since when do they quarry rocks bi-symmetrically? They even called it the temple of the condor. Looks to me like something that's been partially carved out and finished.

I'd love to know where foerster and his buddy* got all this info they're so positive about, since it contradicts everything supposedly known about the site. I still have yet to see any independent verification of this ubiquitous vitrification as vitrification.

Martell, what the frig is he talking about? They're clearly separate blocks and he's talking like they're fused into a solid mass.

And birnes. Excuse me, am I the only one who noticed the nice trail going up the side of this un-scaleable vertical cliff, or the fact that everything to one side of said cliff is artificially built up?

And the phrase is "Softy, softy, catchy monkey," to which end you're going to have to do better than this stampede of braying donkeys.

*(Anyone else getting a laugh over this guy's name?)

Edited by Oniomancer, 28 December 2012 - 11:26 PM.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#3408    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,536 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:33 AM

View PostOniomancer, on 28 December 2012 - 11:21 PM, said:

Posted Image

That has to be one of the worst episodes I've ever seen of that, having to listen to them tell lie after lie and insubstantiation after insubstantiation.

Georgie boy sat right there and contradicted himself. Lasers or saws Georgie? which was it? It can't be both. That sure doesn't look like a quarry to me either. Since when do they quarry rocks bi-symmetrically? They even called it the temple of the condor. Looks to me like something that's been partially carved out and finished.

I'd love to know where foerster and his buddy* got all this info they're so positive about, since it contradicts everything supposedly known about the site. I still have yet to see any independent verification of this ubiquitous vitrification as vitrification.

Martell, what the frig is he talking about? They're clearly separate blocks and he's talking like they're fused into a solid mass.

And birnes. Excuse me, am I the only one who noticed the nice trail going up the side of this un-scaleable vertical cliff, or the fact that everything to one side of said cliff is artificially built up?

And the phrase is "Softy, softy, catchy monkey," to which end you're going to have to do better than this stampede of braying donkeys.

*(Anyone else getting a laugh over this guy's name?)

Yep! a gigle indeed

And softly often has the letter 'L' in it too!  (sorry)

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#3409    kampz

kampz

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:37 AM

View Postseeder, on 28 December 2012 - 12:09 PM, said:

well lets put it this way then shall we...we are the aliens and we visit another planet...being smarter than the locals we have a look about, get to understand a few things etc... we see whats needed, and what isnt known... what lifes like etc. Star Trek was fiction we know, but the had a rule not to interfere, unless no other choice

And the sanitation is poor, which can spread disease...the water needs boiling ideally, the diet is not balanced,  the lifespan is half what it couild be....people think the earth is FLAT...people die from infections that can be easily avoided, if they ate more fruit theyfd have the necessary vitamin c etc....we see there are GODS with animal heads etc...we know these are not gods so do we say so?  Well I could go on but hopefully you can think about what WE will do if ever we are the alien visitors..

when white man went to africa he took the notion of organised religion, he taught a new language and writing.. he dug wells so cleaner water could be found...he installed an education system...he dressed the natives.. HE TOOK CLOCKS, MARVELOUS BIT OF KIT THE NATIVES NEVER HAD..etc etc....heck we even sent a probe into space with the shape of a man, our star system plotted etc...maths equations, ...YES us MERE humans thought of that, so life - if they find the probe, can buzz us...but these ancient aliens  bought nothing and left nothing...yet they were friendly and helped stack rocks..only?  Why no calling cards?   They bring nothing, but knowledge how to stack rocks.... which is pretty much all ancient man ever did know, when buidling his own camps/shelters

So you can fantasise about aliens stacking rocks and leaving earth, but that doesnt make it so. As said before you have to weigh all the evidence. Theres NONE for aliens.... but plenty...plenty for ancient mans skills. When no evidence is found, you can simply weigh the probability... but pls dont weigh up if alien vids seem right  becuase you may have little real understanding of things..(how can they  -seem right  - logically?)  The vids are based on supposition, not facts

Ok me and you have to assume when visiting another planet with other guys.

I don't know if they came here or if they brought anything and if they exist 24/7. Explaining information in our brains somehow or programming our brains makes sense in my opinion.

I don't know 100% if ancient Aliens existed. I don't know if the same ancient aliens were "manifestations" of real aliens for just one Earth day.

Edited by kampz, 29 December 2012 - 12:38 AM.

#3410    kampz

kampz

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:13 AM

You assume pollution exists forever even if Humans don't attempt to clean it up or guys like Grey Aliens. I would have to assume Grey Aliens exist. I don't know if they exist in this Universe or somewhere else 24/7.

Your definitions of Alien are fine but I'm talking about a Alien that looks kinda like a Grey Alien  that just appeared for a few minutes and never came back if it has ever happened.  That's all. What about Humans that look a little different that have magical powers if they ever existed? Wizards I guess.

You assume that microscopic organisms that can adapt fast can maybe live for eternity in our solar system and you assume that the Sun will be here next week or die at all.

I tried primordial soup and lightning and it didn't work.

Unless you have a tremendous fantasy reaction or something like that is true.

I could of picked out anyone who mentions aliens and swing it in the way I did or when other people say life exists in the Universe without a doubt like you did.

Edited by kampz, 29 December 2012 - 01:15 AM.

#3411    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,176 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:26 AM

View Postseeder, on 29 December 2012 - 12:33 AM, said:

Yep! a gigle indeed

And softly often has the letter 'L' in it too!  (sorry)

I've always heard it with no L like pidgin English.

Kampz wrote:

I tried primordial soup and lightning and it didn't work.

Did you use paprika?

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#3412    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,578 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:57 AM

Why cant there be Orange,Purple,Pink Aliens? It at least would be a party conversation piece ! :alien: :clap:

This is a Work in Progress!

#3413    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,061 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:11 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 28 December 2012 - 10:55 PM, said:

Could the precision stones be a sort of "mold"? Concrete's one of those "marvel" technologies that revolutionised building but it's not really that complex a thing, maybe they poured the stones on site, waited for them to dry and then erected them. Maybe it's ground up androsite as the bonding agent in the slurry.

That was suggested by the French chemist Davidovits, but it is known an artificial conglomerate or concrete or mold can be distinguished from natural ones.

But part of his theory can explain the smooth and shiny surfaces of the Incan stones (acids):

http://www.unexplain...95#entry4587189
http://www.unexplain...95#entry4587224

Edited by Abramelin, 29 December 2012 - 03:17 AM.

#3414    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,440 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:30 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 28 December 2012 - 09:38 AM, said:

I'm thinking about how we can break shale usinf only a hammer and chisel, what other rocks break like that?

Most limestone breaks quite easily both horizontally and vertically resulting in, in many cases, surprisingly flat surfaces.  Especially horizontally, as limestone is just compressed silt, and silt is spread out horizontally on the ocean floor.  The same is true for shale but in that case, shale is made of clay particles (and feces) whereas limestone is made of plankton shells, etc. (calcium carbonate) (and fish feces.) LOL

Reminds me of W C Fields' comment about why he never drank water.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#3415    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:36 AM

Pouring molten rock into molds, fusing rocks together with lasers?
More information is needed about vitrification.  How it happens, why etc.
These videos keep showing it and I'm wondering what archeologists (real ones) say about it.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#3416    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,176 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:57 AM

View PostHarte, on 29 December 2012 - 03:30 AM, said:

Most limestone breaks quite easily both horizontally and vertically resulting in, in many cases, surprisingly flat surfaces.  Especially horizontally, as limestone is just compressed silt, and silt is spread out horizontally on the ocean floor.  The same is true for shale but in that case, shale is made of clay particles (and feces) whereas limestone is made of plankton shells, etc. (calcium carbonate) (and fish feces.) LOL

Reminds me of W C Fields' comment about why he never drank water.

Harte

Depends on the variety and how it's bedded. From what I've seen the more clay it has, the more it behaves like slate. Others though are strong and make great carving stone and dimension stone for building.

Some other rocks that split comparatively easily besides slate, are shale and other mudstones and siltstones,  most sandstones and schists, on up to certain variates of gneiss. Occasionally you can get a nice clean break in granites, etc. if you can catch them on a vein.

#3417    Sokol316

Sokol316

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:30 AM

I just dont see how people can be so ignorant to believe that with all the galaxies, stars, and other planets out there, that we are the only ones here. I truely believe that the proof is coming.

#3418    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,061 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:49 AM

View PostSokol316, on 29 December 2012 - 08:30 AM, said:

I just dont see how people can be so ignorant to believe that with all the galaxies, stars, and other planets out there, that we are the only ones here. I truely believe that the proof is coming.

This thread is not about 'do aliens exist' but about 'where they here in the distant past and did they build temples and such'.

#3419    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,061 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:53 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 29 December 2012 - 03:36 AM, said:

Pouring molten rock into molds, fusing rocks together with lasers?
More information is needed about vitrification.  How it happens, why etc.
These videos keep showing it and I'm wondering what archeologists (real ones) say about it.

They mainly say 2 things: (1) the surface of the stones were polished, and (2) weathering ("patina").

#3420    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:11 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 29 December 2012 - 08:53 AM, said:

They mainly say 2 things: (1) the surface of the stones were polished, and (2) weathering ("patina").

Where rock has been removed there is vitrification and yet they didn't bother to level it to the degree that they did with the blocks.  They obviously could have done because the blocks on the ground testify to such possibility.

Why should they have made the remaining rock level?  I wouldn't have expected them to because it was their quarry.  Yet the vitrification is there.

So another major piece of evidence; it can be found if you look hard enough.

For anyone that has watched the clips there can only be one true conclusion as to how this was done and it literally screams out as being the case.

There are a few other curio's on that rather 'disturbing' clip than need to be examined such as the saw marks and I will try and look at these other issues later today.

Posted Image