Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#3541    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 7,383 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

View Postzoser, on 29 December 2012 - 10:06 PM, said:

Feel free to dip your bread in!
cool beans! zoser brought fondue!

regarding the enlarged eyesockets, that could be from the pressure of the brain growing into areas of least resistance.
from what i've read the brain directs its growth to open or available space in the skull when it's being pressurized. that's why in modern helmets used to reshapes infant's heads there will be a hole where they want the growth to be directed

Edited by JGirl, 29 December 2012 - 10:33 PM.

Posted Image

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

Winston Churchill

#3542    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 3,666 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:42 PM

View Postzoser, on 29 December 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

Summary of Findings so Far Relating to Precision Architecture

1) Evidence of 'fused' blocks.

This picture at Macchu Picchu was posted earlier and the two blocks look to be fused.  Whilst this totally discredits the pounding theory it in itself is not a smoking gun in relation to ancient high technology.  One of the reasons being that Abe came up with a theory of acid melting to explain such a phenomena and this in theory is feasible.  How the blocks would be handled if the faces were made soft by acid is not clear, but then again the lazer and heat theory also has it's problems in this sense.

Here it is again.

Posted Image

Here is the clip I took the picture from (see 4:00):

Machu Picchu: A Complete Virtual Tour In About 6 Minutes

This is implying that melting has taken place.  Look at this clip from Ollyantaytambo.  Notice the curious step at the block join.  That step was not intended by the builders in my view.  What happened I believe is that the block on the left was heavier at the time of assembly and it literally sank in to the melted rock just a few millimetres more than the block on the right.

Posted Image

It would be interesting to know the weight of these two blocks to see if my theory is correct.  The same kind of thing can be seen at Cuzco in the precision walls.

Here is the video I took the shot from (see 0:50)

Evidence Of A Lost World In Inca Country, Peru

2) Evidence of High Technology Cutting.

Two clips have been posted already on this.  The first clip that intrigued me showed this saw cut:  

Posted Image

and zoomed in.  Notice the shiny ledge on the right suggestive of vitrification (this will be mentioned last of all).  Also notice and the radius on the left.  Both to me suggesting that this is not a contemporary cut using a modern power tool but it was there originally.  The same radius effect is seen all though the country where precision cutting is found.

Posted Image

Here is the clip containing this cut (see 1:55)

Evidence Of Machining Technology Thousands Of Years Before The Inca

Here is the other example of a precision cut:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is the clip (see beginning)

Evidence Of Advanced Technology Thousands Of Years Ago In Peru

Foerster remarks that this is granite.  I did examine the clip to check for vitrification signs but unfortunately there is not enough footage of the cut surface to be able to tell.

These two examples indicate high technology cutting.  As far as I can see no prosaic explanations can account for this.  The same kind of precision cutting can be seen in the grooves at Puma Punku.   The above examples are by no means unique.  

The shear width of cut in the last example to me is highly significant.  It was suggested that this is nothing more than a fault in the granite.  After searching for similar examples I could find nothing remotely to compare to it.  

The cut width suggests strongly that some tool was used to cut this.  The use of wire saws can be discounted from the point of view of the hardness of metal needed.  

Furthermore the cuts seen in the caves precludes the use of wire saws.

3) Vitrification

This to me is the most significant point of all.  Vitrification is found exclusively on precision relics.  No where is it to be seen on less precise work.  This precludes the recently suggested 'desert varnish' theory because according to the theory it should exist on all desert exposed relics yet it clearly does not.  

The Cuzco wall, and the Coricancha are perhaps the best examples of vitrification but it is also found in the caves, and even on mountain sides on remaining rock where quarrying has taken place.  This would strongly suggest that polishing is not the cause.  

The example of 'The Wall of Living Rock' is highly significant as it is an ancient quarry where large blocks were removed and it has vitrified but not levelled surfaces.  This again argues against the acid theory as the cause.

One of the strongest pieces of evidence that lazer or directed high temperature cutting technology was used to cut the stone and cause the vitrification effect is the hole on the block at Coricancha.

Posted Image

Ancient Engineering in Inca Peru: Holes In Solid Stone

No polishing or acid, or anything else was likely to have been been used in that small hole to create the vitrification effect.   It had to be the result of the original cutting device.  As vitrification is a well known side effect of heat then that had to be the method of boring.

Conclusions.

While the acid theory has some merit in no way can it be used to explain all of the artefacts.  The evidence strongly suggests the use of intense heat directed technology (laser or equivalent) was used to cut and soften these stones which created a vitrification effect and helped to create an almost seamless join.  

How the blocks were handled once the cutting had been done also needs to be considered.
No evidence there

#3543    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 3,666 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:44 PM

View PostAgnostist, on 29 December 2012 - 09:13 PM, said:

The idea that aliens once visited our planet is quite intriguing.One aspect of this which always baffles me are the ancient portrayals of the UFOs or something similar.
like these:http://alien-ufo-res...ient_history_4/.Look at those pictures the weird objects in them are very similar to what we know now as flying saucers.While the ancient egyptian portrayal of the alien figure can somewhat be argued.

Look at this one Posted Image
this one is interesting what we see is something which looks like helicopter and some weird objects.Unlike the other ones this has been proved to be just a hieroglyph but still weird.

We are still not sure what the artist actually meant when he/she made them or they actually observed them in the sky .Maybe they represented something normal which we don't know :unsure2:
This is not anything to support alien visitation.   It is more time travel than alien visitation. To think that much advanced aliens would use 1940's era human helicopter technology is absurd.

Edited by Myles, 29 December 2012 - 10:46 PM.

#3544    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Knight of Sarcasm

• 8,762 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:06 PM

The idea that aliens once visited our planet is quite intriguing.One aspect of this which always baffles me are the ancient portrayals of the UFOs or something similar.
like these:http://alien-ufo-res...ient_history_4/.Look at those pictures the weird objects in them are very similar to what we know now as flying saucers.While the ancient egyptian portrayal of the alien figure can somewhat be argued.

this one is interesting what we see is something which looks like helicopter and some weird objects.Unlike the other ones this has been proved to be just a hieroglyph but still weird.

We are still not sure what the artist actually meant when he/she made them or they actually observed them in the sky .Maybe they represented something normal which we don't know :unsure2:
As I've said in the past, hieroglyphs serve one of two purposes (sometimes they do both at the same time).
They are either pictograms - that being representations of an actual object - or phonemes - that being a sound within a word - now either of those would require use in other locations, even the most obscure phoneme in English turns up dozens if not hundreds of times a day in the English speaking world. But, and this is a critical blow to the "OMG it's a UFO!" theory, the hieroglyphs are seen NOWHERE else in Egypt, which means they're not acting as phonemes.
Now, could they be pictograms? Well it'd be odd given that they're found within an array of other hieroglyphs forming a word (thus they should be acting as phonemes).

Also, again we're brought back to the fact they exist entirely in isolation, which if they're representing something relatively common enough to warrant a pictogram to represent it in short hand (implying it's something anyone who sees it will recognise it and parse the image as whatever it's meant to be and not "a big sandwich" or whatever) and not an actual representation of it (which they would use if it's a random, shocking event) there are no other representations of the "UFO".

And given the volume of records in stone and papyrus we have from Egypt it's incredibly odd, bordering on the impossible, for them to exist in isolation if they're meant to be part of communication.

#3545    Gaden

Gaden

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:37 PM

This is a joke, right?

http://members.tripo...r_a/abydos.html

Edited by Gaden, 29 December 2012 - 11:42 PM.

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, I just can't get my head that far up my butt

#3546    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 7,383 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:43 PM

go to 2:20 on this video to get your answers about those glyphs. (I recommend watching the entire video tho)

Edited by JGirl, 29 December 2012 - 11:44 PM.

Posted Image

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

Winston Churchill

#3547    kampz

kampz

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:22 AM

View Postnopeda, on 29 December 2012 - 08:08 PM, said:

You think they should have instantly transformed ancient societies into societies like the ones we're living in now. You imagine they could instantly have power plants and tv and radio stations and probably even cell phones and the internet, but in reality it would take time. Possibly even thousands of years...with advances being made all over the planet in order for the technology to grow everywhere...and have to withstand thousands of years of wars and other disasters...like what IS GOING ON. Now you know.

Yeah I do think that is possible. Evidence and History tells me. Our reality says it does. Evidence and history is here. All I stated was that it's possible and obviously it didn't happen to us. I do believe there's a chance someone else was here in ancient times and I believe they looked almost the same us. Maybe someone like Jesus Christ and Mohammed(I'm not educated enough to discuss them really but that's an idea if they existed). Or someone that looked a little different then us. How did they get here? That's up to assumption. George Washington, the main Great Pyramid Architect and like a billion other people since our beginning claim they've talked to "Gods" or "someone". They explained ideas and had conversations with each other in their heads or something. George Washington during the Revolutionary War and the architect on how to construct the Great Pyramids. I say just explain in our minds and/or program/control us how to build everywhere, invent things and I can take out the UFO's with little green aliens inside from another planet coming down to hang out for a week to build things. I can't though because there's no evidence that says so 100%. More examples are Medicine men, Priests, Kings, Queens, Presidents and Witches performing/saying crazy things that don't seem possible. They report things that are out of reality in your opinion and maybe some still do. I just watch television nowadays and always have. Then there's everyone else in the World who report the same crazy things in a way and stuff that seems out of reality.

#3548    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,146 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:45 AM

View PostJGirl, on 29 December 2012 - 11:43 PM, said:

go to 2:20 on this video to get your answers about those glyphs. (I recommend watching the entire video tho)

Aaaiiieee! Videos!

Edited by Oniomancer, 30 December 2012 - 12:46 AM.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#3549    docyabut2

docyabut2

Poltergeist

• 2,797 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:10 AM

Sorry guys there are no aliens on our planet. In the material world if aliens really did excist that came here for thousands of years there would be ships to be found, and Rosewell was just a experimental spy balloon with dummies.and everyone knows that glyph in egypt was a stone falling off to appear to be ships .

Edited by docyabut2, 30 December 2012 - 01:15 AM.

#3550    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Knight of Sarcasm

• 8,762 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:38 AM

I don't now about that, either hey'd take the ships back with them, or depending on how ling ago they were here rhey could have rotted away to nothing.

#3551    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 7,383 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:40 AM

View PostOniomancer, on 30 December 2012 - 12:45 AM, said:

Aaaiiieee! Videos!
not from u know who's collection!!

Edited by JGirl, 30 December 2012 - 01:40 AM.

Posted Image

Winston Churchill

#3552    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 7,383 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:01 AM

View PostGaden, on 29 December 2012 - 11:37 PM, said:

oops i see we posted at the same time

Edited by JGirl, 30 December 2012 - 02:02 AM.

Posted Image

Winston Churchill

#3553    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,006 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:04 AM

OH GOD NO!!! Not again!

Here.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#3554    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,146 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:21 AM

Speaking of videos...

View Postzoser, on 29 December 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

One of the strongest pieces of evidence that lazer or directed high temperature cutting technology was used to cut the stone and cause the vitrification effect is the hole on the block at Coricancha.

Posted Image

Ancient Engineering in Inca Peru: Holes In Solid Stone

No polishing or acid, or anything else was likely to have been been used in that small hole to create the vitrification effect.   It had to be the result of the original cutting device.  As vitrification is a well known side effect of heat then that had to be the method of boring.

Conclusions.

While the acid theory has some merit in no way can it be used to explain all of the artefacts.  The evidence strongly suggests the use of intense heat directed technology (laser or equivalent) was used to cut and soften these stones which created a vitrification effect and helped to create an almost seamless join.  

How the blocks were handled once the cutting had been done also needs to be considered.

Here's the famous Petrie core or song and story:

Posted Image

Notice the healthy sheen, not unlike a golden retriever, despite the ridges. Accepting that, one way or another, this was done with some method of boring, how do you suppose it got like that? There's no vitrification, because you can clearly see the course, none vitrified crystalline structure and there's no reason to polish the core. The only conclusion then is that whatever did the boring polished as it went, and since a core drill, either hand powered or sonic, either uses abrasive grit or creates it along the way, we may freely assume that this grit is the likely culprit. There is therefor every reason to expect the same thing from the same types of tools. The lesson here then. to mangle a phrase, is all that glitters is not glass.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#3555    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,386 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:29 AM

View PostOniomancer, on 30 December 2012 - 02:21 AM, said:

Speaking of videos...

Here's the famous Petrie core or song and story:

The only conclusion then is that whatever did the boring polished as it went, and since a core drill, either hand powered or sonic, either uses abrasive grit or creates it along the way, we may freely assume that this grit is the likely culprit.

and..as is still seen today...an oil or cutting compound is introduced to lube/cool a drill/saw etc... as ray mears demonstrates with fire lighting by rubbing a stick against another, (fire drill) ... and just by hand....lots of heat is produced...thats what lights the fire..

heat..friction, and maybe a compound for lube... could easy leave 'shiny' marks behind from a core drill..

Edited by seeder, 30 December 2012 - 02:35 AM.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain