Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#4021    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 03 January 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

Well, Seeder does do his research, but he also loves to kick your butt.

You do know I don't agree with your view on these things, but your point of view forced me to look deeper into things.

And I want people to go search for answers, like I do.

We all can make this succeed, if we only work together.

Skeptics and believers alike, working together as a team.

THAT'S how mysteries get solved.

Agreed.

Posted Image

#4022    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:46 PM

Protuberances.

This is why I think they were not for rope handles:

Posted Image

They do not protrude enough are are not squared off.  Some taper or cone shape (thinner at the block getting thicker away from it) would have suggested that they were for rope use.  More pictures show that they were for some deliberate purpose but like everything else it remains unknown.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also very interesting to see on one of the Coricancha walls below.  Foerster hears on this clip that they may have acted as some solar marker,  Unfortunately the Spanish built a church directly behind so the wall now gets no sunlight.

Posted Image

Who knows what they are.  One thing is for certain that they made the construction of these blocks significantly more difficult with or without high technology.  Just try and think how it could have been done.

Incredible.

Ancient Cusco: Enigmatic Solar Markers?

Edited by zoser, 03 January 2013 - 08:53 PM.

Posted Image

#4023    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:14 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 January 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

Protuberances.

This is why I think they were not for rope handles:

Posted Image

They do not protrude enough are are not squared off.  Some taper or cone shape (thinner at the block getting thicker away from it) would have suggested that they were for rope use.  More pictures show that they were for some deliberate purpose but like everything else it remains unknown.
Posted Image

Was that rock discovered like that?  I mean is that originally how it was found and it was put on that ramp of rocks by the ancients?
...or was the rock placed there in modern times on that ramp to demostrate how it was done?
Also, how old is that rock? When was it carved?

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#4024    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

Unfortunately not a high resolution image but shows more 'handling marks'.  Would could have caused these?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4025    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 03 January 2013 - 09:14 PM, said:

Was that rock discovered like that?  I mean is that originally how it was found and it was put on that ramp of rocks by the ancients?
...or was the rock placed there in modern times on that ramp to demostrate how it was done?
Also, how old is that rock? When was it carved?

Not typical at all.  Suggesting that the Inca found these stones strewn around and tried to do something with them.  They were either abandoned by the original (unknown) builders, or were the result of some catastrophe.

Not typical of megalithic architecture in Peru to find perfectly finished blocks on rubble.

Date unknown.

Posted Image

#4026    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,176 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

View Postnopeda, on 03 January 2013 - 06:59 PM, said:

1. If they didn't look like air vehicles we wouldn't be discussing why they do. I just take that for granted and move on, while other people can't get there at all and try fighting the fact.

Again, whether they do or don't look like air vehicles is irrelevant to the other points, and would seem to depend on who's looking at them when and why.
You still can't say what they look like exactly, which only reenforces their ambiguity.

2. For them to have just been carved over would be different than if they were plasterd over first. Again I just take that for granted...

The fact remains that in either case, carving would have had to take place.

3. You don't know if either 2 or 3 are factual, and being plastered over TOO is not the same as just being carved over.

See above. As long as the plaster is solidly bonded at the time of carving, then it presents a uniform surface which should be no different than carving whole plaster. That there are distinct shapes which form individual symbols carved so as to overlap each other is indisputable. That this effects the overall legibility of both without one or the other being somehow obscured after the fact is indisputable.

4. :lol: They all are different possibilities. For example some plaster remaining, is not the same as no plaster remaining.

Incorrect.  If all of the plaster has fallen out, then it is correct to say that some of it has fallen out. They are different levels of the same thing, not intrinsically different things, and you have not presented any evidence to suggest that any plaster remains to fall out.(which would potentially drastically alter the current shapes of the images if it did)

You seem to sum up by saying 5 is true so you think all the plaster fell out. What makes you think it was ever there to begin with, and how do you think the plaster changed the original? Let's not forget that it doesn't LOOK :no: LIKE they were plastered over. That's a significant aspect of the situation from my pov.

How would you expect them to look?
See three above. You have been shown how they form 2 sets of legible glyphs in a way which far less coincidental than the entirely superficial resemblance to vehicles. And again, That they line up to form what is interpreted as such is an artifact of the linear nature of hieroglyphics, and in in fact virtually all script in general . Over, under, side by side in regular, predetermined rows. 2 overlaying scripts using regularly sized and centered pictograms then are almost guaranteed  to form some regular, none random looking shapes. The fact that the further to the right you go, the random nonsensical  overlays you see has been consistently ignored by you.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#4027    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,330 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

View Postnopeda, on 03 January 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

If those humans couldn't have done it what do you think did? Or can't you consider that possibility?
well the first thought that leaps to mind is that "those" humans did indeed do it, the second one beinf "a different group of humans did it". The later gets me labelled as much a fringie as you and your aliens because it's "lost civilisation theory" etc.
Why did aliens do it? Stuffe if ny of us could know.
Why did humans do it? The usual human reasons, defence, because they could, penis waving, those sort of things.

#4028    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

I found something which is on my mind till moment I stumble upon.

In the Sanskrit Samarangana Sutradhara, it is written: Strong and durable must the body of the Vihmana be made, like a great flying bird of light material. Inside one must put the mercury engine with its iron heating apparatus underneath. By means of the power latent in the mercury which sets the driving whirlwind in motion, a man sitting inside may travel a great distance in the sky. The movements of the Vimana are such that it can vertically ascend, vertically descend, move slanting forwards and backwards. With the help of the machines human beings can fly in the air and heavenly beings can come down to earth.

The Hakatha (Laws of the Babylonians) states quite unambiguously: The privilege of operating a flying machine is great. The knowledge of flight is among the most ancient of our inheritances. A gift from 'those from upon high'. We received it from them as a means of saving many lives.

Anyway I search for English tranlation of Samarangana Sutradhara and I couldnt find it. I realy start to think that we talk about suppressed knowledge.
If those two are true. Sadly I cant check Hakatha too.

Abramelin

Did you find your plant? Or Arab Sci Fi ?

Edited by the L, 03 January 2013 - 10:11 PM.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#4029    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:10 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 January 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

Protuberances.

I dont think there is any logical explaination for it.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.

#4030    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 January 2013 - 08:20 PM, said:

Posted Image

Good find. :tu:

#4031    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

In Peru there are c. 80 000 plants.
Jungle in Brasil and Peru is older then Europe wood. Europe wood is 10 000 BC. Amazon forest is over 50 000 BC. There was no ice there.
In one hectar in peru they found 314 different plants. While in whole Europe we have cca 250 spicies of plants. Brasil and area is epicenter of biodiversity.

I dont think we will ever find that plant.

#4032    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

View Postthe L, on 03 January 2013 - 10:10 PM, said:

I dont think there is any logical explaination for it.

Not in our frame of reference at least.

This is the hinge point of it all really.  People say alien's; what alien's show me the proof.  I think it was Synch who made the point.  This picture is definitely Inca and not alien:

Posted Image

Everywhere you go in the UK you see dry stone walls or similar constructions.  You can trace this exact style of architecture very close to our time.

This however is different:

Posted Image

There is nothing remotely recognisable in this.  Nothing even remotely matches it over the last few thousand years to my knowledge.  It has no modern analogue whatsoever.  Not just huge blocks but small too:

Posted Image

'We' just do not do this.  We do other architecture.  Recognisable as Roman, Greek, Renaissance, take your pick.  But not these above.  

In this sense the above work is well and truly 'alien'.

The cap fits you see.

Posted Image

#4033    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:46 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 January 2013 - 10:35 PM, said:

There is nothing remotely recognisable in this.  Nothing even remotely matches it over the last few thousand years to my knowledge.  It has no modern analogue whatsoever.  Not just huge blocks but small too:

'We' just do not do this.  We do other architecture.  Recognisable as Roman, Greek, Renaissance, take your pick.  But not these above.  

In this sense the above work is well and truly 'alien'.

The cap fits you see.

Bolded is the kicker..... not to your knowledge. :tu:

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#4034    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,916 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:07 PM

View Postzoser, on 02 January 2013 - 03:52 PM, said:

Really?  The following marks are natural?  Again you fail to look at all of the evidence.  It's one common thing that people here are doing. Just looking at one picture or one aspect and trying to make a case.  That's just laziness.

Please look at a wider selection of artefacts.

Also I did post this only a few pages ago so there really is no excuse.

Posted Image
Sigh, again...

3.2.1 Weathering Cups

The difference in reactability of the various minerals constituting a rock give rise to interesting surface features. One such case is the formation of cup shaped holes on granite outcrops on mountain tops (fig. 31C). I presume these remarkably circular depressions are caused by the weathering of the feldspars and other chemically unstable minerals into clays, initially in single rain drops size cups. At the next rain stage, the very light clay washes away, enlarging the cup and exposing newer levels of rock to weathering. In the mean time, the much more weather resisntent quartz grains present get loosened and concentrate at the bottom of the cup as shown in the picture.
Posted Image
(link)
Alienz did it?

BTW, another silly claim - "giant footprint"

Did giant alienz stepped in molten rock?

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#4035    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:37 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 03 January 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

Well, Seeder does do his research, but he also loves to kick your butt.

You do know I don't agree with your view on these things, but your point of view forced me to look deeper into things.

And I want people to go search for answers, like I do.

We all can make this succeed, if we only work together.

Skeptics and believers alike, working together as a team.

THAT'S how mysteries get solved.

Great thought. Because if isnt like that it doesnt make sense.
Thats why I like reading you Abramelin. You are one of most valuable sceptics on UM.
But not just that you do research. You are fast and have great internet skills.
I once asked you are you hacker but you skip it. You dont need to answer on it. I also dont like to spoke about my personal life.