Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#4306    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 07 January 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:

I know, now my wife is making me sleep on the couch...thanks Abe... <_<

:lol:

What can I say now?

There is not one woman that ordered me to sleep where I didn't want to sleep.

#4307    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,612 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 07 January 2013 - 10:34 PM, said:

What can I say now?

You must of never been married then " A " ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#4308    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,500 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:32 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 07 January 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

That's because you don't know how to Google.

Hrrmzzz, maybe he does after all........... :w00t:

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#4309    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,500 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:35 AM

View PostOniomancer, on 07 January 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

Funny, I thought that's what we were doing.

;)

For bit of this going on too.............

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#4310    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:44 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 07 January 2013 - 11:25 PM, said:

You must of never been married then " A " ?

I have lived together long enough to know.. No need for documents or priests to make it official.

#4311    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,612 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:51 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 08 January 2013 - 04:44 AM, said:

I have lived together long enough to know.. No need for documents or priests to make it official.

I heard that Abramelin !

This is a Work in Progress!

#4312    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:05 AM

So no one's taken a soft fluffy roll of tissue and a wire hanger to this thread yet?
Ah well, I guess it could be worse. It could be going nowhere......... :whistle:

:P

#4313    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,500 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:12 AM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 08 January 2013 - 08:05 AM, said:

So no one's taken a soft fluffy roll of tissue and a wire hanger to this thread yet?
Ah well, I guess it could be worse. It could be going nowhere......... :whistle:

:P

Gidday Mate!!!

All the best for the new year. :D Hope you had an awesome break.

However, I must frown upon your comment, the discussion is very serious in here.

Posted Image

However I agree with you in that this thread

Posted Image

#4314    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,500 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:14 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 07 January 2013 - 10:34 PM, said:

What can I say now?

Abe..

Depends on the order. Some I have received I have very willingly carried out............   :ph34r:

#4315    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:21 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 08 January 2013 - 08:12 AM, said:

Gidday Mate!!!

All the best for the new year. :D Hope you had an awesome break.

However, I must frown upon your comment, the discussion is very serious in here.

Posted Image

However I agree with you in that this thread

Posted Image

Thanks psyche, and a Happy New Year to you too!

The surgery didn't go so well, however. They amputated everything except my sense of humor (oh, and my body's still in one piece as well, whew!).

I'm sorry if my joke was out of line. It just seemed to me that the thread had gotten stuck in a loop a long while back.

#4316    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 January 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

Protuberances.

This is why I think they were not for rope handles:

Posted Image

They do not protrude enough are are not squared off.  Some taper or cone shape (thinner at the block getting thicker away from it) would have suggested that they were for rope use.  More pictures show that they were for some deliberate purpose but like everything else it remains unknown.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also very interesting to see on one of the Coricancha walls below.  Foerster hears on this clip that they may have acted as some solar marker,  Unfortunately the Spanish built a church directly behind so the wall now gets no sunlight.

Posted Image

Who knows what they are.  One thing is for certain that they made the construction of these blocks significantly more difficult with or without high technology.  Just try and think how it could have been done.

Incredible.

Ancient Cusco: Enigmatic Solar Markers?

Like I promised:

I said those protuberances could be used to attach ropes or for levers.

Now take a look at this site:

Vince Lee's Uphill Battle
http://www.pbs.org/w...ster/vince.html
http://www.pbs.org/w...ter/vince2.html

It's a system by which stones weighing many tons (here: Easter Island) could be moved uphill. This was done with a team of 12 men. Make that a team of thousands of men, like Garcilisao de la Vega said, and it is even more possible.

When you substitute the upper rollers attached to the lying statue for the protuberance found on the Peruvian stones, you'll get what I was after.

Posted Image

Notice the levers?

Edited by Abramelin, 08 January 2013 - 02:49 PM.

#4317    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,244 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 08 January 2013 - 02:25 PM, said:

Like I promised:

It's a system by which stones weighing many tons (here: Easter Island) could be moved uphill. This was done with a team of 12 men. Make that a team of thousands of men, like Garcilisao de la Vega said, and it is even more possible.

When you substitute the upper rollers attached to the lying statue for the protuberance found on the Peruvian stones, you'll get what I was after.

Posted Image

Notice the levers?

And you'll notice too they all give just several inches clearance, just enough to get a lever underneath from any angle, and again all at the bottom and sides.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#4318    odiesbsc

odiesbsc

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:32 PM

View PostHarte, on 07 January 2013 - 08:36 PM, said:

No "Ruby Begonia?"

Harte

LOL, Now that brought back many memories.

Odie    :w00t:

As you slide down the water slide of life, may none of your swimming suits give you a permanent wedgie.

~Ancient Polynesian Greeting~

If the teacher has no DNA testing apperatus, you're probably safe blaming the booger you wiped on her computer screen on someone else.

~American Defense Lawyers' Ethics Training Book for Children~

#4319    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 08 January 2013 - 02:25 PM, said:

Like I promised:

Notice the levers?

What's that got to do with the Peruvian artefacts?

Forget the anecdotes and look at the pictures.  Tell me how on earth anyone would get ropes on them?

Talk about aliens.  Lost's of them in this forum judging by some of the posts.

:blush:

Evidence Evidence Evidence.

Not anecdotes.

Oh and the block they moved was 6 tonnes not 100 tonnes.

Was that post some kind of joke Abe?  You can't be serious.

Edited by zoser, 08 January 2013 - 07:47 PM.

Posted Image

#4320    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

View Postzoser, on 08 January 2013 - 07:40 PM, said:

What's that got to do with the Peruvian artefacts?

Forget the anecdotes and look at the pictures.  Tell me how on earth anyone would get ropes on them?

Talk about aliens.  Lost's of them in this forum judging by some of the posts.

:blush:

Evidence Evidence Evidence.

Not anecdotes.

Oh and by the way the block they moved was a trifling 6 tonnes.  Now what about 100 tonnes?

Is that some kind of joke Abe?

Posted Image