Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#46    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,151 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 18 November 2012 - 07:13 AM, said:

On the contrary. I find that the truth of human development (sans alien intervention) to be quite fascinating. Modern cultures actually have some pretty big shoes to fill. :tu:

I agree, but to most, that is boring, and not so fun to talk about/believe....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#47    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,001 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

View Postzoser, on 17 November 2012 - 07:34 PM, said:

• How did it come to be built at exactly 30 deg N?
It's not at exactly 30 degrees North.

If it was, what significance do you think this has and what would it necessarily imply about aliens constructing it?

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#48    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 18 November 2012 - 06:17 AM, said:

Stick to dreaming.

That's why I relish the day when we find a structure not on earth but simular to an ancient one on earth like a pyramid.  Ancient travellers not sky gods etc.  That would be a great find, I'd like to see that happen.

Yeah , it's a pipe dream but I'm curious. Would that be considered proof for an ancient alien astronaut contact with us or just be considered an ancient HUMAN civilation that had technology and was destroyed and some of their decendents survived here?

#49    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,326 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:13 PM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 17 November 2012 - 10:35 PM, said:

That's why I relish the day when we find a structure not on earth but simular to an ancient one on earth like a pyramid.  Ancient travellers not sky gods etc.  That would be a great find, I'd like to see that happen.

Hi White Unicorn.....Thought you might find this video interesting, maybe...

not saying everything in it is right...but I'm not saying it's wrong either. Just sharing it after what you said...:)

The bit about the 'pyramid' image starts at 5:50....

#50    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

View PostAlphamale06, on 17 November 2012 - 06:04 AM, said:

I have been a devoted Christian for many years, however, when you add the Ancient Alien Theory to the Biblical story... It all starts to make complete sense... These ancient people had no reference points to accurately describe what they were witnessing. Anyone who lived in those times would have referred these aliens to being gods and angels...
Hey Alphamale06,

You need to stay open and consider any points presented. Spitting claims (that have been regurgitated many times on these forums) as absolute truth will not help your argument at all.

I hope you enjoy your time here, but the way you're going is setting it up to be very negative and frustrating for all involved.

Can I ask when you started to consider ancient aliens as an answer? And also was there an event that made you start believing 100% that history could not have unraveled as it did without the involvement of ancient aliens?

Edit: I've read all your posts and you sound more like a troll than someone trying to present a valid argument. Please systematically present your argument so you can help us to see the truth. It's a bit sad that you don't even consider that humans were capable of building these structures etc.

Edited by Timonthy, 18 November 2012 - 11:04 PM.

Posted Image

#51    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

View Postbee, on 18 November 2012 - 10:13 PM, said:

Hi White Unicorn.....Thought you might find this video interesting, maybe...

not saying everything in it is right...but I'm not saying it's wrong either. Just sharing it after what you said... :)

The bit about the 'pyramid' image starts at 5:50....

Hi  Bee

I think it will be a long time before any official confirmation of certain artificial structures happens. With the discovery of DNA and better space exploration I believed that this will be the kind of  event  to change some of the mainstream world history eventually. I heard from reliable people since the 1960's that some "classified" things were already discovered but those things always get explained away, are altered, "never happened" or just get called fake and then of course you have the publicity money seekers spreading BS. I'd  much rather have people on the fuorums arguing about the relationship and motives of the other species contacts instead of if they exist LOL But it's always about, power, politics, defense issues and the need to know.  People have a long wait for transparency on these subjects.

#52    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:23 PM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 18 November 2012 - 11:06 PM, said:

Hi  Bee

I think it will be a long time before any official confirmation of certain artificial structures happens. With the discovery of DNA and better space exploration I believed that this will be the kind of  event  to change some of the mainstream world history eventually. I heard from reliable people since the 1960's that some "classified" things were already discovered but those things always get explained away, are altered, "never happened" or just get called fake and then of course you have the publicity money seekers spreading BS. I'd  much rather have people on the fuorums arguing about the relationship and motives of the other species contacts instead of if they exist LOL But it's always about, power, politics, defense issues and the need to know.  People have a long wait for transparency on these subjects.
Mmm it's a shame, I just hold faith that the power of the majority searching for truth will out the truth eventually.

Posted Image

#53    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:45 PM

He whom outs the truth ,Is out in the cold ,alone ! :innocent:

This is a Work in Progress!

#54    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:15 AM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 18 November 2012 - 07:12 PM, said:

Yeah , it's a pipe dream but I'm curious. Would that be considered proof for an ancient alien astronaut contact with us or just be considered an ancient HUMAN civilation that had technology and was destroyed and some of their decendents survived here?
To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if we encounter alien cultures who also built pyramids or similar type structures. It's a very simple and very long lasting structure design.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#55    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,151 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:58 AM

View PostShadowSot, on 19 November 2012 - 12:15 AM, said:

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if we encounter alien cultures who also built pyramids or similar type structures. It's a very simple and very long lasting structure design.

Plus a orange's shelf life is longer under a Pyramid.....Or is it?

Attached File  images.jpeg   9.79K   21 downloads

Edited by Sakari, 19 November 2012 - 02:05 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#56    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:10 AM

View PostSakari, on 19 November 2012 - 01:58 AM, said:

Plus a orange's shelf life is longer under a Pyramid.....Or is it?

Attachment images.jpeg
S'how I keep my razor sharp.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#57    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,151 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

View PostShadowSot, on 19 November 2012 - 02:10 AM, said:

S'how I keep my razor sharp.

Forgot about that one.... :tu:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#58    Guest_mrsmonilove1910_*

Guest_mrsmonilove1910_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:12 AM

i totally agree in dec 21 2012 the myan god will return and when the planets aline a portal will open and the acient aliens will return.   :) a believer

Edited by mrsmonilove1910, 19 November 2012 - 03:14 AM.

#59    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,151 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:14 AM

View Postmrsmonilove1910, on 19 November 2012 - 03:12 AM, said:

i totally agree in dec 21 2012 the myan god will return and when the planets aline a portal will open and the acient aliens will return.   :) a believe

Will you promise me you will still be active on this site on December 22, 2012 so we can discuss this more?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#60    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:19 AM

View Postmrsmonilove1910, on 19 November 2012 - 03:12 AM, said:

i totally agree in dec 21 2012 the myan god will return and when the planets aline a portal will open and the acient aliens will return.   :) a believer
And what do you think it might mean if this doesn't happen?

-Terry Pratchett