Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#4576    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:11 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 10 January 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:

I see zoser has been trolling again. You know he just makes this stuff up or copy/pastes somebody else's ideas just to get a rise out of people right? He has nothing yet likes to claim victory over the skeptics, classic troll.

You know, I don't care.

I think he is fixed on the idea that only aliens or some technically advanced people could have created these structures.

But radiocarbon dating proves him wrong.

If he doesn't believe that, then he should never in his life come up with anything scientists found out to prove his point.

Scientist are liars, they have an agenda, they are all in some conspiracy to hide the truth for us simpletons.

Right?

Edited by Abramelin, 10 January 2013 - 10:16 PM.

#4577    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,960 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:17 PM

I think that's what zoser is doing.  He's watching you guys swarm like flies to rotten meat to his every post.  It's kind of amusing, especially since it's such an incredibly boring subject.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#4578    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,050 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 January 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

Well I guess your counter argument is as good and creative as any other I've seen in here I suppose.
Zoser's willing to admit when there's a good argument presented in favor of the opposite position.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#4579    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 10 January 2013 - 10:17 PM, said:

I think that's what zoser is doing.  He's watching you guys swarm like flies to rotten meat to his every post.  It's kind of amusing, especially since it's such an incredibly boring subject.

It is not a boring subject at all.

It is a VERY interesting subject, and Zoser's stubbornness forced many of us to delve deeper, and by that learned more than we could have hoped for.

#4580    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,165 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

View Postnopeda, on 10 January 2013 - 06:44 PM, said:

Since the question is how did they get built if humans could NOT have done it, yes it's hilarious in a pitiful sort of way. To think ancient humans might not have been able to do what no one today knows how they could have done doesn't mean they were idiots, nor that people today who don't know are idiots. Were you somehow, in some incredible way, unaware of that fact? If so, how could you have been???
No, you're right I have been pushing my own theory (ancient super-culture) over that of the theory being discussed (aliens did it).
Less of the insults would have been a pleasant aide-du-conversation though.

Aliens then.
Hmm, I always go back to "why". Why build PP (if the engineers are to be believed, the non-standard brickwork is designed to withstand earthquakes better)? I can understand a temporary locale - maybe the alien equivalent of a tent as they collect samples etc of the flora and fauna. Although I suppose they could have built an embassy, using local material but their own techniques and designs in order to be both non-threatening but also clearly saying "we're not from around here". It was certainly an important cultural hub according to archaeologists and anthropologists.  As for why it's unfinished, perhaps they had to leave quickly (shades of War of the Worlds perhaps where the aliens were unable to resist the common diseases of mankind?).

But, if we assume visitation, should we not then assume it's visitation by the same extraterrestrial culture?
Therefore there should be a continuity of styles across the globe amongst places "touched by the gods". There isn't though, is there?

I can wrap my head around "why they came" though - it's the same reason we go to the Amazon now, to study and understand. Maybe out there there's a documentary by D'V'D Atten-Br-Ah about the people on Sol 3. But I can't understand why they left only stonework. If they were careful enough to pick up every piece of their technology etc, why not demolish their camp as well?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#4581    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,960 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

Well, I shoulda said it bores me to tears.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#4582    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 10 January 2013 - 10:24 PM, said:

Well, I shoulda said it bores me to tears.

To love science, you need imagination.

Not fantasy.

And I think that is what's bothering you.

#4583    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,960 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:48 PM

Uh, nothings bothering me. :-*

#4584    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,321 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:01 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 10 January 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

It is not a boring subject at all.

It is a VERY interesting subject, and Zoser's stubbornness forced many of us to delve deeper, and by that learned more than we could have hoped for.

Indeed, I do find the subject of ancient civilizations and cultures fascinating however I find I am better able to appreciate the knowledge gained through research when I'm not constantly bombarded by the idiocy (to put it mildly) of the AA. It's a lot like swatting away flies when you are trying to enjoy good food, it kind of ruins the whole moment.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#4585    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,321 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

There are legitimate reasons for research into ancient building techniques, as well as legitimate questions to be answered.

How did the move the stones?

How did they shape them?

What tools did they use?

Why?

These are a few of the questions I'm talking about but they have nothing to do with ancient aliens in and of themselves. They are worthy of answers the likes of which good research can hopefully uncover. I'm here to see these questions answered as best as possible and posters like Abramelin, Oniomancer, seeder among others have offered a wealth of information to that end.

What I could do without is a unhealthy attachment to pictures of stacked rocks and an insurmountable denial complex coupled with an anti-skeptic agenda.

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#4586    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,095 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:20 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 10 January 2013 - 11:15 PM, said:

I'm here to see these questions answered as best as possible and posters like Abramelin, Oniomancer, seeder among others have offered a wealth of information to that end.

ah...it is sooo nice to have a compliment for the times I/we have bothered to dig deeper and offer something stronger than the flimsy aliens angle!  thanks!

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4587    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,321 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:26 PM

View Postseeder, on 10 January 2013 - 11:20 PM, said:

ah...it is sooo nice to have a compliment for the times I/we have bothered to dig deeper and offer something stronger than the flimsy aliens angle!  thanks!

Don't think your contributions have gone unnoticed seeder, I find myself looking forward to what you can bring to the table. :tu:

#4588    Myles

Myles

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,493 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:19 AM

View PostMyles, on 10 January 2013 - 06:44 PM, said:

Zoser, you have completely failed at every debate you've had in this thread.   You have been shown to be lacking education time and time again. When real evidence is given, you just skip over it and refuse to comment on it.   Then you go on with the same BS again and again.
You still believe
99.9% of researches are lying.
.01% of researchers are telling the truth even though they are making loads of money for spewing their BS.

These are all things that you have posted in this thread.   (Newcomers, this is no joke.   Zoser actually used these to plead his case).
If it is on video then it is real.
500 years ago was the stone age.
It never freezes in Peru.
Humans cannot move large rocks.
If it is on the History Channel then it must be true.
The show Ancient Aliens is 100% fact.  

Let's not forget how you feel that anything can be labled as being precise.
This is the expert.

#4589    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,275 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:31 AM

View Postnopeda, on 10 January 2013 - 06:42 PM, said:

:lol: You are so full of *Snip* :yes: AND you think very very small with that odd obsession about movies you STILL have. :lol:

Now there is a strong rebuttal if ever I have seen one.

I particularly like the way you took the information from my posts and proved it wrong with fact. You know, how a debate goes. Just an intellectual giant with that argument to prove me wrong aren't you.

Is this the best information you have to counter that which I have posted is it?

Ahh well, Reported.

Edited by kmt_sesh, 11 January 2013 - 02:48 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#4590    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:23 AM

Me hears the Mod`s running down the Halls !

This is a Work in Progress!