Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#4726    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

View PostHasina, on 12 January 2013 - 08:41 PM, said:

I'm an amateur in all this, I'll admit. did what humans could've done in time.

When you say this from what authority do you speak?  Not meaning to sound disrespectful.  Do you have any background in engineering or stonework ?

Because the archaeologists do not which on reflection should explain quite a bit to you.

Did you see the result of Protzen's work?  Did you see the attempt at building a pyramid?

Does that suggest anything to you?

Posted Image

#4727    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:50 PM

View PostHasina, on 12 January 2013 - 08:41 PM, said:

I think the others have hashed over what I would. I'm an amateur in all this, I'll admit. It just seems far fetched to me to assume aliens did what humans could've done in time.

There was never any proof of aliens, and no one ever posted anything resembling proof of aliens in this thread.

And Hasina, we ALL are amateurs concerning this topic.

Edited by Abramelin, 12 January 2013 - 08:51 PM.

#4728    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

View PostAlphamale06, on 17 November 2012 - 06:04 AM, said:

I have been a devoted Christian for many years, however, when you add the Ancient Alien Theory to the Biblical story... It all starts to make complete sense... These ancient people had no reference points to accurately describe what they were witnessing. Anyone who lived in those times would have referred these aliens to being gods and angels...

Yes, here's some food for thought-

ACTIVATE TRANSPORTER - Jesus said "I am not of this world" (John 8:23)

STARSHIP -"Praise to the Lord, to him who rides the ancient skies above,
whose power is in the skies." (Psalm 68:33-34)

RADIATION SHIELDING- God said "When my glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft in the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by" (Exodus 33:22)

ORBITAL TRAJECTORY - - "God sits on the circle of the earth" (Isa 40:22)

WARP FACTOR 9 - "God rides upon a swift cloud" (Isa 19:1)

GENESIS PROJECT -"God made the worlds.." (Heb 11:3 KJV)

CLOAKING DEVICE - "God goes by me but I see him not" (Job 9:10)

TIME DILATION - "With God a thousand years are as one day" (2 Pet 3:8 )

MOTHERSHIP?- "I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north, the center of the fire looked like glowing metal" (Ezekiel 1:4)

STARGATE?- Jesus said - "Enter through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it."(Matt 7:13)

Posted Image

Edited by Crikey, 12 January 2013 - 09:30 PM.

#4729    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 12 January 2013 - 08:50 PM, said:

There was never any proof of aliens, and no one ever posted anything resembling proof of aliens in this thread.

And Hasina, we ALL are amateurs concerning this topic.

Vitrification and moulding cannot be explained by stone age methods.  You have tried bravely but unsuccessfully.

High technology in the ancient past only alludes to one thing............ :alien:

Posted Image

#4730    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,630 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 January 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

I challenge you to prove the AA hypothesis wrong.

I challenge you to prove even a fraction of it correct. Burden of proof and all that...

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#4731    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,001 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:03 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 January 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

Vitrification and moulding cannot be explained by stone age methods.  You have tried bravely but unsuccessfully.

High technology in the ancient past only alludes to one thing............ :alien:

here goes his classic... swerve..

holding onto to mute point

stay focused on the Parthenon zoser...stay focused.

But something even older and just as mysterious of course is Gobekli Tepe

the oldest mystery temple in the world and TRULY stone aged... but Dunn and Forester are absent on that one so you'll no doubt swerve that one too.!  (pst! But Georgio has much to say about it)

aliens? yeh course, how else?  who created you? Aliens ..we all know this... truly - because youre not even on the same planet!

Edited by seeder, 12 January 2013 - 09:05 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4732    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,063 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:05 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 January 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

Holy mother efker, show morphology of your methods, will yea?!

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#4733    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:08 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 12 January 2013 - 08:59 PM, said:

I challenge you to prove even a fraction of it correct. Burden of proof and all that...

Vitrification and moulding of which the evidence is all over Peru.

This is only created by extra-ordinary technology.

Modern efforts to recreate the work of the ancients consistently ends in failure; notwithstanding modern man's understanding about construction techniques from Ancient Rome and Greece on wards and an in depth appreciation of modern stone and materials.

Yet we cannot even come close.

Yet they were expected to do it with bronze, crude tools, no wheels and no motive power.

They produced craftsmanship that we could according to a master stonemason not replicate with machine tools.

It's proven a dozen times over.

It's been proven here.  This is the first time that most of the skeptics have seen Jan Peter de Jong's report on vitrification and the pictures showing moulding and vitrification.

It has caused an unbelievable gnashing of teeth and protest.

So be it.  It's about time that someone confronted the nonsense that's been banded around here for years.

Edited by zoser, 12 January 2013 - 09:09 PM.

Posted Image

#4734    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,001 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:13 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 January 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

When you say this from what authority do you speak?  Not meaning to sound disrespectful.  Do you have any background in engineering or stonework ?

Because the archaeologists do not which on reflection should explain quite a bit to you.

Did you see the result of Protzen's work?  Did you see the attempt at building a pyramid?

Does that suggest anything to you?

query zosers sources and his 'experts', but then again if youve kept up with the thread you know we have demolished his experts credibility over and over...  his experts are not the only ones to have studied these things... but he assumes they are great coz they were on the AA series...on youtube!

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4735    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:13 PM

View Postseeder, on 12 January 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

stay focused on the Parthenon zoser...stay focused.

I'd prefer to stay focused on this:

Posted Image

You can't escape from this.  It's totally confronting and inescapable.

Posted Image

#4736    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:17 PM

Anyone notice the lip on the picture above on the bottom row second from the left?

More evidence of molding.

Else why is it there?

Like I said evidence is everywhere.

Posted Image

#4737    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4738    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 24,841 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 January 2013 - 09:13 PM, said:

Posted Image

Once again I have to ask; what is so special about that? it's hardly incredibly mind blowing precision, it's shoving in whatever shape bits you can find to fill the gaps. In short, it looks very much like a bodge.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#4739    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,001 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 January 2013 - 09:13 PM, said:

yeh like the way Doctor Who scares and fascinates kids...till they grow up and know better

Edited by seeder, 12 January 2013 - 09:27 PM.

#4740    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,001 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 January 2013 - 09:08 PM, said:

Vitrification and moulding of which the evidence is all over Peru.

This is only created by extra-ordinary technology.

PURE BS!! Yet another repost!! see images

click for bigger
Attached File  lightening2.png   95.99K   2 downloads

quote:

"(Left top) Lightning – a type of plasma phenomenon –strikes over an ancient fort. Major lightning strikes can cause intense heat discharges resulting in the melting, fusing, and vitrification of sand and rock".

in zosers mind theres only ONE WAY...aliens!  Coz youtube says so!

source? (Public Domain Image; University of Alaska, Fairbanks.)

dont it make you sick that he just goes round and round, like an animal in a cage? Like a blinkered donkey plowing the same field over and over ?

Edited by seeder, 12 January 2013 - 09:36 PM.