Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5116    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,631 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

View PostHarte, on 17 January 2013 - 09:59 PM, said:

No westerner ever spoke to the builders of Puma Punku so your argument is flawed there.

The Inca came after the culture that built PP, hence their statement that they didn't build it.

Whoever did, they left behind evidence of agricultural and irrigation systems that would befit a hundred thousand people or more, along with the accompanying artifacts.

Harte

More than enough to employ quite a large workforce if necessary.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#5117    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,002 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

View PostTheOtherSide1945, on 17 January 2013 - 09:56 PM, said:

hmmm, most of this is from egypt and its the same thing we dont know how they built that. the russian ones they used manpower for so much but most of the transport was done by ship. not up the side of a mountain.

we dont know eh? go back 150 pages or so for the discussion on pyramids

Now, enjoy 6 mins of one man moving huge and heavy stones. Yes, one man,

Edited by seeder, 17 January 2013 - 10:06 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5118    TheOtherSide1945

TheOtherSide1945

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:10 PM

ok i concede ancient man could have done everything. if so, they had advanced knowledge of engineering. they also had advanced knowledge of astronomy. why then, are they making monuments and worshipping false gods that come from the stars? why are the ancient Sumerians talking about gods using machines to alter genetics? if they are so smart they should know that there werent gods that came from the sky. why are they making these giant structures to worship "gods?" why are they obbsessed about kings being from the same blood as gods that came from the sky?

Edited by TheOtherSide1945, 17 January 2013 - 10:15 PM.

#5119    TheOtherSide1945

TheOtherSide1945

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

View Postseeder, on 17 January 2013 - 10:05 PM, said:

we dont know eh? go back 150 pages or so for the discussion on pyramids

Now, enjoy 6 mins of one man moving huge and heavy stones. Yes, one man,

still not up the side of a mountain. but i give up.

#5120    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,245 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:13 PM

View Postzoser, on 16 January 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

Evening all.  Just in the middle of some research and found this:

Look at the circular cut outs at the beginning then stop the video at 0:08.

This is extraction of stone in a clay like state.  It is seen time and time again all over out crops in Peru.  Something softened the stone (heat), then some reasonably sharp implement sliced into it and extracted whole blocks at a time.

That explains why the remaining rock on the outcrop is finished to a high quality and virtrified  No other reason for them to finish remaining rock with straight edges like this.

Finally solved the mystery of what those weird cut outs are!  

Haven't had time to review any posts from today; may get back to them later.

Check this out.

0:47, "The curves at the corners, they're not sharp angles They're always a gentle curve"

That argues against power tools and makes the "precision" rather questionable.

And before I forget,

Posted Image

I hadn't noticed before, that looks an awful lot like a saw cut to facilitate that vertical fracture in the background. (not the smaller one on the cut itself) Notice it almost indents into the rock ever so slightly. If that's the case, it's conceivable this "glaze" is  the remains of an abrasive slurry, possibly effected by friction. I've had something similar happen with certain rocks while using a grinder.

Edited by Oniomancer, 17 January 2013 - 10:20 PM.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#5121    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,002 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:17 PM

View PostTheOtherSide1945, on 17 January 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:

still not up the side of a mountain. but i give up.

have you researched this subject, or used google to ask questions? Was it a big mountain? How high? How steep? Where were the rivers? How big was the work force?  Dont give up, look into it for yourself.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5122    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

View Postseeder, on 17 January 2013 - 09:16 PM, said:

Hope you liked that post Abe?

I did, but I am convinced many others did not.

#5123    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,553 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:20 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 17 January 2013 - 06:24 PM, said:

This thread seams to be taking the long and winding road.
Are yuo saying John Lennon was an alien?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5124    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,631 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

View Postseeder, on 17 January 2013 - 10:17 PM, said:

have you researched this subject, or used google to ask questions? Was it a big mountain? How high? How steep? Where were the rivers? How big was the work force?  Dont give up, look into it for yourself.

Independent verification is the hallmark of a good researcher. Don't take what you read here as gospel TOS (if you'll pardon the pun considering recent topics), by all means, look into it yourself. Just don't give ancient man a raw deal by underestimating him. :tu:

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#5125    TheOtherSide1945

TheOtherSide1945

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

View Postseeder, on 17 January 2013 - 10:17 PM, said:

ok i concede. ancient man could have done everything. if so, they had advanced knowledge of engineering. they also had advanced knowledge of astronomy. why then, are they making monuments and worshipping false gods that come from the stars? why are the ancient Sumerians talking about gods using machines to alter genetics? if they are were so smart they should know that there werent gods that came from the sky. why are they making these giant structures to worship "gods?" why are they obsessed about kings being from the same blood as gods that came from the sky?

Edited by TheOtherSide1945, 17 January 2013 - 10:27 PM.

#5126    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,631 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:29 PM

View PostTheOtherSide1945, on 17 January 2013 - 10:24 PM, said:

ok i concede. ancient man could have done everything. if so, they had advanced knowledge of engineering. they also had advanced knowledge of astronomy. why then, are they making monuments and worshipping false gods that come from the stars? why are the ancient Sumerians talking about gods using machines to alter genetics? if they are were so smart they should know that there werent gods that came from the sky. why are they making these giant structures to worship "gods?" why are they obbsessed about kings being from the same blood as gods that came from the sky?

Religion and spirituality don't necessarily have anything to do with intellect. In some cases, like Egypt, where the pharaohs were considered divine it gave them a measure of power over the populace. Is it then any wonder that those in power would want to perpetuate such things? Don't forget too that religion had a meaningful place among the ancients as a way to help explain the world around them, it was comforting (even if illusory) to think you had a reason for everything.

#5127    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,553 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

View PostThe Id3al Experience, on 17 January 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

Considering Acient man had NO IDEA of advanced technology - In my opinion the AA theroy is far more beleivable than a real God.
Define "advanced technology" - as "concrete" is advanced technology to some of the ancients. The Gutenberg press is advanced technology. Hell, making fire by rubbing two sticks together is advanced technology at some time and yet, they were all concieved of eventually.

Ancient man wasn't an idiot.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5128    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,576 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 17 January 2013 - 09:27 AM, said:

Several million, in fact, in Spanish speaking countries. But need that be proof that there was not a Yeshua ben Yosef in Galilee who was a charismatic preacher and was executed by the Roman authorities fir sedition in the first century CE, as I believe they now call it? But anyway, surely it's one thing to argue that the suggestion that the one in question may have been an ET is perhaps, somewhat imaginative, but then to go on to explian how Experts have proved that Jesus never existed at all is to go into the realms that are more than adequately covered by other areas.

My reasoning is simple. If we cannot even show which one of these man was Jesus, can the real alien please step forward?

The hypothesis is building a fantasy on a fantasy. That is the point I am trying to illustrate. We do not even have a starting point on this one.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5129    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,576 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

View Postseeder, on 17 January 2013 - 10:15 AM, said:

But lets not drag this into a discussion on JC and his alleged alien connections pls. For sure this thread has taken enough twists and turns already, and as rightly said, there is a spirituality section for such discussions

I am almost ready to discuss the growth of a lemon tree after so many pages of the same question about rocks that has been answered many times.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5130    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 17 January 2013 - 10:35 PM, said:

Did you found more examples of Natives-Gods from sky/Europeans encounters?

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."