Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5176    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:00 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 18 January 2013 - 10:51 AM, said:

Can't see precision? Do you know how tall those columns are? How heavy the bit on top* is? How much effort and precision it must have taken to get those in place, and get them to stay there for thousands of years? is that not slightly more impressive than stacking lots of stones together to make a Wall?

* architectural term

Show me something like the Coricancha wall or the Cuzco wall.  I've shown you enough visual evidence.  Show me yours.

Fair?  Otherwise please stop making claims you cannot substantiate.

Posted Image

#5177    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 12,182 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:01 AM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 11:00 AM, said:

Show me something like the Coricancha wall or the Cuzco wall.  I've shown you enough visual evidence.  Show me yours.

coriancha wall...as you requested

walls.jpg

real evidence hunters just dont cherry pick... like YOU do

Edited by seeder, 18 January 2013 - 11:03 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5178    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

They knew too much about flying saucers!

• 27,556 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:03 AM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 11:00 AM, said:

What claim have I been making that I cannot substantiate, already? That it must have taken some pretty precision work to make all those monuments in ancient Greece stay up all these years? What's non-substantiatable about that? is it not slightly more non-substantiatable to point at a Wall and say "boy, that's precision work; Stone Age people coulnd't posisbly have done that, ergo it must have been ETs"?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#5179    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:03 AM

One final reminder that the vitrification is only visible under certain lighting conditions.

Same location same artefact just different angle of light.

Posted Image

Posted Image

And to prove that the vitrification is on the Puma Punku precision relics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5180    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:05 AM

View Postseeder, on 18 January 2013 - 11:01 AM, said:

coriancha wall...as you requested

Attachment walls.jpg

real evidence hunters just dont cherry pick... like YOU do

The precision is here.  That's what the debate is about.  Not where it isn't.  Simple.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5181    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 12,182 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:05 AM

cuzco wall, as you requested

cuzco.jpg

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5182    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:07 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 18 January 2013 - 11:03 AM, said:

What claim have I been making that I cannot substantiate, already? That it must have taken some pretty precision work to make all those monuments in ancient Greece stay up all these years? What's non-substantiatable about that? is it not slightly more non-substantiatable to point at a Wall and say "boy, that's precision work; Stone Age people coulnd't posisbly have done that, ergo it must have been ETs"?

Pictures are what is needed not words.  Agreed?

View Postseeder, on 18 January 2013 - 11:05 AM, said:

cuzco wall, as you requested

Attachment cuzco.jpg

Inca artefact not Ancient Peruvian.  

Simple.

Posted Image

#5183    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,129 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:08 AM

Posted Image
One of the best preserved Roman buildings, The Pantheon in Rome was built in 126 AD as a temple for all the Roman gods. The temple has served as a Roman Catholic Church since the 7th century. The Pantheon consists of a large circular portico with three ranks of huge granite Corinthian columns. The portico opens into a rotunda which is topped with a concrete dome with a central opening: the oculus.

You know, those 60 tons weighing granite pillars the Romans dragged for a 100 kilometers through Egypt, and then transported to Rome by ship, and then again 700 meters of dragging.

http://www.unexplain...95#entry4618093

Edited by Abramelin, 18 January 2013 - 11:11 AM.

#5184    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:09 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 18 January 2013 - 11:08 AM, said:

One of the best preserved Roman buildings, The Pantheon in Rome was built in 126 AD as a temple for all the Roman gods. The temple has served as a Roman Catholic Church since the 7th century. The Pantheon consists of a large circular portico with three ranks of huge granite Corinthian columns. The portico opens into a rotunda which is topped with a concrete dome with a central opening: the oculus.

You know, those 60 tons weighing granite pillars the Romans dragged for a 100 kilometers through Egypt, and then transported to Rome by ship, and then again 700 meters of dragging.

Where's the precision joins?  I don't see them.

Concrete?  Isn't that a filler? :blush:

Edited by zoser, 18 January 2013 - 11:09 AM.

Posted Image

#5185    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 12,182 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:11 AM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 11:07 AM, said:

Simple.

Please clarify who came first?

#5186    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

They knew too much about flying saucers!

• 27,556 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:13 AM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 11:07 AM, said:

Simple.
A picture of what? Precision? I think there's plenty of precision there, or at least, rather better design & construction than shoving lots of stones into a wall to fill up the gaps sufficiently.

Edited by Lord Vetinari, 18 January 2013 - 11:13 AM.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#5187    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,129 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:13 AM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 11:09 AM, said:

Where's the precision joins?  I don't see them.

Concrete?  Isn't that a filler? :blush:

Those were siingle stone pillars:

Posted Image

#5188    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:16 AM

Your batting vigorously guys but no one has produced a shred of evidence that says that the Ancient Peruvian precision was ever matched anywhere in the world (apart from Ancient Egypt but I'm more than happy to discuss that with anyone).

Or that the cuboid artefacts in the Coricancha and at Puma Punku were created any way other than stone softening then whole block extraction.

I'm only the newsreader!

I didn't make history that way honest!

View PostAbramelin, on 18 January 2013 - 11:13 AM, said:

Those were siingle stone pillars:

No evidence of precision joins.

View PostLord Vetinari, on 18 January 2013 - 11:13 AM, said:

A picture of what? Precision? I think there's plenty of precision there, or at least, rather better design & construction than shoving lots of stones into a wall to fill up the gaps sufficiently.

Zoser waits.

Posted Image

#5189    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 12,182 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:17 AM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 11:16 AM, said:

Your batting vigorously guys but no one has produced a shred of evidence that says that the Ancient Peruvian precision was ever matched anywhere in the world (apart from Ancient Egypt but I'm more than happy to discuss that with anyone).

Or that the cuboid artefacts in the Coricancha and at Puma Punku were created any way other than stone softening then whole block extraction.

I'm only the newsreader!

I didn't make history that way honest!

No evidence of precision joins.

Zoser waits.
clarify: Peruvians Or Incans?

View Postseeder, on 18 January 2013 - 11:16 AM, said:

backpeddle, only the newsreader..

but clarify: Peruvians Or Incans?

Edited by seeder, 18 January 2013 - 11:18 AM.

#5190    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:17 AM

View Postseeder, on 18 January 2013 - 11:11 AM, said:

Please clarify who came first?

Evidence is that Inca built on top of earlier precision work.  Think about it.

Posted Image