Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5251    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

That is all still Theory

#5252    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:16 PM

View Postwolfknight, on 18 January 2013 - 02:04 PM, said:

That is all still Theory

The best one on the market though.  No other credible alternative; just archaeological hearsay and anecdotes that do not stand the test of reason or pictorial evidence.

Yet again I've heard nothing today in the way of sound reasoning, only complaint and protest and a few other examples of ancient precision architecture which I thank Abe for.

Posted Image

#5253    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Non gender specific

• 25,606 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:19 PM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

?
Don't you think it would make a good insult? Cuboid block!

I'll have to remember it for next time I need one.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#5254    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

The best one on the market though.  No other credible alternative; just archaeological hearsay and anecdotes that do not stand the test of reason or pictorial evidence.

Yet again I've heard nothing today in the way of sound reasoning, only complaint and protest and a few other examples of ancient precision architecture which I thank Abe for.

In everyday speech maybe, where the word "theory" is used as a "good guess".

In modern science however, a theory is a tested and expanded hypothesis. AA is most certainly not one of them.

Edited by Hazzard, 18 January 2013 - 02:25 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#5255    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,952 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

View PostHazzard, on 18 January 2013 - 02:24 PM, said:

In everyday speech maybe, where the word "theory" is used as a "good guess".

In modern science however, a theory is a tested and expanded hypothesis. AA is most certainly not one of them.

Except the AA isn't even a good guess. Actually it isn't even a guess, it's all ass backwards. It is all about confirmation of alien visitation, not the truth. For AA, the conclusion came first.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#5256    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,180 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

Well the AA theory or how ever we look at it  is looking a bit bare on the actual facts,proof ect details needed to bring fourth anything to actually Look at as Real.
Maybe AAA has a better way to get to the Bottom of this debate?
See what you wish to see,Look for what you to see,But Proof Its like so many others in here that have tried. Thin to non-existant !
Keep Looking up though. :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#5257    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,113 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:02 PM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 01:32 PM, said:

Bronze is much softer than andesite!

Nothing in that collection to produce the cuts.  The bar would be a good lever but not a cutting tool.  There is no robust cutting tool there!

:blush:

You didn't read it or you didn't understand.

This isn't just bronze.

And I already explained to you how they split blocks.

#5258    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,113 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 01:08 PM, said:

Yes absolutely:

As we have said before and it's irrefutable:  If the Spanish had have witnessed the extraction and precision work in process they would have written about it.  All we get is anecdotes about ropes and man hauling.

There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that de La Vega knew how they achieved these feats.  You are just re-cycling the same hearsay over and over again.  

"....this fortress surpasses the constructions known as the seven wonders of the world. For in the case of a long broad wall like that of Babylon, or the colossus of Rhodes, or the pyramids of Egypt, or the other monuments, one can see clearly how they were executed...how, by summoning an immense body of workers and accumulating more and more material day by day and year by year, they overcame all difficulties by employing human effort over a long period. But it is indeed beyond the power of imagination to understand now these Indians, unacquainted with devices, engines, and implements, could have cut, dressed, raised, and lowered great rocks, more like lumps of hills than building stones, and set them so exactly in their places. For this reason, and because the Indians were so familiar with demons, the work is attributed to enchantment."

He didn't know clearly.  He wasn't there.  He saw nothing.  If he did then find me a detailed description it.  Simple.

Just so that we are totally clear.

There is no account written anywhere that tells of the witnessing of the precision architecture; cutting and shaping.  The Inca may well have dragged already cut blocks from a much earlier civilisation but that's all.

I am not talking about De La Vega.

I now think you are drunk or something.

#5259    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,113 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:11 PM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

No, it's not the best one on the market, it's the one you prefer.

I'm glad I watched the videos showing a guy who was able to cut and shape rock in the way the Inca did it. And that was his first try. Now imagine he did it for a profession, day in and day out.

#5260    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:37 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 18 January 2013 - 05:04 PM, said:

I am not talking about De La Vega.

I now think you are drunk or something.

Nonetheless is there any technical description in their 'testimony'.

Come on Abe this is just common sense.  If they saw it where is it written?

Posted Image

#5261    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,307 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:38 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 18 January 2013 - 05:11 PM, said:

I'm glad I watched the videos showing a guy who was able to cut and shape rock in the way the Inca did it. And that was his first try. Now imagine he did it for a profession, day in and day out.

I don't know for sure that was his absolute first try, though I've said otherwise. It might as well be though. Imagine too if there were half a dozen of him on each large stone.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#5262    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 18 January 2013 - 05:11 PM, said:

And now you think that explains this?

Posted Image

So who is believing in fairy tales?  

My method is the only one that can explain the cut outs in the outcrops and mountainsides of Peru.

Otherwise we are left with the notion that they not only finished off the blocks in their walls to a high precision they also finished the remaining quarry areas where the blocks came from too!  That has to be the most ridiculous suggestion I have ever heard.

Posted Image

#5263    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 18 January 2013 - 05:02 PM, said:

You didn't read it or you didn't understand.

This isn't just bronze.

You need to substantiate your claims Abe.  If they had harder tools where are they?  If they had harder than bronze implements they must exist.  After all the scale of the work was enormous, so the tool production must have been too.

Otherwise we are back to magic flowers again.

Posted Image

#5264    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,049 posts

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 05:43 PM, said:

And now you think that explains this?

Posted Image

So who is believing in fairy tales?  

My method is the only one that can explain the cut outs in the outcrops and mountainsides of Peru.

Otherwise we are left with the notion that they not only finished off the blocks in their walls to a high precision they also finished the remaining quarry areas where the blocks came from too!  That has to be the most ridiculous suggestion I have ever heard.
So the aliens swooped in with their high technology and thought 'hey! Let's mold some rocks!' That's a fairy tale.

A guy working in a quarry to make rocks look nice? Seems silly but at least it's believable.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#5265    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

View PostHasina, on 18 January 2013 - 05:46 PM, said:

So the aliens swooped in with their high technology and thought 'hey! Let's mold some rocks!' That's a fairy tale.

A guy working in a quarry to make rocks look nice? Seems silly but at least it's believable.

Except it didn't achieve anywhere near the same result.

Posted Image