Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5371    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,198 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:44 AM

I don't know about anyone else, but I can see where that skull was deformed, potentisll by binding or some other method.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#5372    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,145 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 20 January 2013 - 02:16 AM, said:

"Show me where there is precision stonework in Greece/Rome, and then we can talk".
We both know that he's not going to engage with Rome et al because it doesn't fit with his view of history.

well said!

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5373    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,145 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:07 AM

View PostOniomancer, on 20 January 2013 - 05:28 AM, said:

Except for the sea horses. That's something else at work, or over work. namely the imagination.

What? Didnt you know the sea horses helped pull the rocks? :yes:   The sea donkeys were not up to it..

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5374    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:11 AM

View Postzoser, on 19 January 2013 - 09:48 AM, said:

The artefacts speak for themselves.

Yes.. yes they do.. the say our ancestors were a lot more clever then you give them credit for..

#5375    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 20 January 2013 - 09:44 AM, said:

I don't know about anyone else, but I can see where that skull was deformed, potentisll by binding or some other method.

Or a hybrid race that Darwin's theories cannot explain.  

Take your pick.

That's why Foerster is trying to prove it one way or another.

Makes sense to me.

Posted Image

#5376    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:32 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 20 January 2013 - 10:11 AM, said:

Yes.. yes they do.. the say our ancestors were a lot more clever then you give them credit for..

Not that clever.

Every other example of architectural technique can be replicated today.  Except this.

Totally unique and unknown :

Posted Image

This remains the elephant in the room.

Posted Image

#5377    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,145 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:32 AM

View PostAMARUKHAN111666888, on 19 January 2013 - 02:29 PM, said:

sites like: Egypt - SAKA kARA (those who  came to stay), kARA-CHI (completed People), Indus Valley-hARAppan, Mesopotonia- URUK UR(land of the water people, land of the wet people or land of the rivers), were Civilizations that settled in the shore of rivers, around 3500 to 2500 BC. WHERE DID THIS NOTION CAME ABOUT? "Ok, were walking in the world for thousand of years, now is time for us to settle close to the rivers".

As many a lost survivor will tell you, finding and staying close to a source of water and potential food is necessary for survival, there is no mystery there.  The same strategy applies today

Edited by seeder, 20 January 2013 - 10:34 AM.

#5378    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,198 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:33 AM

I think Forester is right to be seeking answer.
However, inter-unrelated hybridisation is, as we currently understand it, impossible. You can't have a part penguin polar bear, so you can't have a part alien human (sorry Spock).

look at the back of the skull, right behind whew the ears would be, you can se where the natural growth of the bone has become deformed.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#5379    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:35 AM

View Postseeder, on 20 January 2013 - 10:01 AM, said:

well said!

The burden of proof remains with you.  

Just showing some Roman pillars and crumbling aquaducts and Parthenon will not do.  How did you imagine that it would compare?

Posted Image

#5380    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 20 January 2013 - 10:33 AM, said:

look at the back of the skull, right behind whew the ears would be, you can se where the natural growth of the bone has become deformed.

I see no evidence of deformation.  The skull volumes do not support that idea in any way.  Neither do enlarged eye sockets, jaw differences and anomalies in the cranial plates.  They were very different people.

Posted Image

#5381    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,145 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:39 AM

View Postzoser, on 20 January 2013 - 10:32 AM, said:

Not that clever.

Every other example of architectural technique can be replicated today.  Except this.

Hold on, just yesterday you said this:

Posted Yesterday, 09:48 AM, (#5327) zoser said:

There is no feasible explanations to account for the precision building. It's just not replicatable using known methods.

make your mind up

Edited by seeder, 20 January 2013 - 10:40 AM.

#5382    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,198 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:42 AM

View Postzoser, on 20 January 2013 - 10:37 AM, said:

I see no evidence of deformation.  The skull volumes do not support that idea in any way.  Neither do enlarged eye sockets, jaw differences and anomalies in the cranial plates.  They were very different people.
as I understood it, orbits, jaw size and the way the cranial plate knit differ from phenotype to phenotype (ie Causaian versus Asain).

#5383    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,145 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:43 AM

View Postzoser, on 20 January 2013 - 10:35 AM, said:

The burden of proof remains with you.  

Just showing some Roman pillars and crumbling aquaducts and Parthenon will not do.  How did you imagine that it would compare?

No it doesn't - as Im not claiming high tech or alien help did any of it. I'm entirely satisfied I know why polygonal styles were used, IVE LOOKED INTO IT, as has Abe, who has put together an impressive blog that you perhaps havent even browsed. When I see Abes blog and the time he has taken versus you who just posts videos that baffle you, I know who Id rather listen and talk with

Edited by seeder, 20 January 2013 - 10:44 AM.

#5384    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:51 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 20 January 2013 - 10:42 AM, said:

as I understood it, orbits, jaw size and the way the cranial plate knit differ from phenotype to phenotype (ie Causaian versus Asain).

Not to that extent I think you will find.

This is way over and above minor racial difference.

Posted Image

#5385    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:53 AM

View Postseeder, on 20 January 2013 - 10:43 AM, said:

No it doesn't - as Im not claiming high tech or alien help did any of it. I'm entirely satisfied I know why polygonal styles were used, IVE LOOKED INTO IT, as has Abe, who has put together an impressive blog that you perhaps havent even browsed. When I see Abes blog and the time he has taken versus you who just posts videos that baffle you, I know who Id rather listen and talk with

It's not why polygonal was used; it's how was it done.

In any case. arguing about who answered what; this is far more enigmatic than discussing Roman work:

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is the kind of thing that the thread should be addressing.  Not aquaducts made out of dry stone rubble.

This is the real mystery that needs answering.   If you don't see a mystery there, then this whole thread is just pointless.

Edited by zoser, 20 January 2013 - 10:59 AM.

Posted Image