Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5386    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 11,434 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:59 AM

the facial structure of someone with Downs' Syndrome is radically different to other peoples - no aliens involved i  n maling that difference.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5387    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:01 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 20 January 2013 - 10:59 AM, said:

the facial structure of someone with Downs' Syndrome is radically different to other peoples - no aliens involved i  n maling that difference.

And you think that that explains the Paracus skulls?

Posted Image


#5388    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 11,434 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:38 AM

it offers AN explanation, it's a disorder/disease of the chromosome that causes deformity.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5389    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 10,856 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:41 AM

View Postzoser, on 20 January 2013 - 11:01 AM, said:

And you think that that explains the Paracus skulls?

well if not, this may help, dna testing and stuff like that

"Check out this research paper on the chemical analysis of hair segments from one of the elongated skulls found at the ancient site of Chongos, Peru"

http://shell.cas.usf...hongos hair.pdf

we even know what they ate!!!

Why wait for Briens dna testing that he said will be ready in August 2011?

Oh wait I remember now, delaying tactics - to keep the show going from Brien, he's gotta sell more books, make more vids etc..

He's not the only person involved in dna testing you know

quote from source:

" Are there people alive today who have these kind of cranial morphology? Apparently, yes there are! We’ll see. More to come soon on this topic. I am working with Genesis Quest, a group of archaeologists and specialists that are investigating this and I am very excited about it. This is cool archaeology"

http://archaeoangel....eru-could-these


who shall we listen to now? ."the archaeologists and specialists that are investigating this"  or a head scratching rock hound tour promoter?..... :tu:

Edited by seeder, 20 January 2013 - 11:52 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5390    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:58 AM

View Postseeder, on 20 January 2013 - 11:41 AM, said:

well if not, this may help, dna testing and stuff like that

"Check out this research paper on the chemical analysis of hair segments from one of the elongated skulls found at the ancient site of Chongos, Peru"

http://shell.cas.usf...hongos hair.pdf

we even know what they ate!!!

Why wait for Briens dna testing that he said will be ready in August 2011?

Oh wait I remember now, delaying tactics - to keep the show going from Brien, he's gotta sell more books, make more vids etc..

He's not the only person involved in dna testing you know

quote from source:

" Are there people alive today who have these kind of cranial morphology? Apparently, yes there are! We’ll see. More to come soon on this topic. I am working with Genesis Quest, a group of archaeologists and specialists that are investigating this and I am very excited about it. This is cool archaeology"

http://archaeoangel....eru-could-these


who shall we listen to now? ."the archaeologists and specialists that are investigating this"  or a head scratching rock hound tour promoter?..... :tu:

If your only interested in whether they ate fish and chips or raw vegetables then I can quite imagine that you would be excited by that report.

That after all is the full extent of an archaeologist's interest.

I'm interested however in matters a little more profound.  

That explains your fascination with a Roman aqueduct built from dry stone rubble.

Posted Image


#5391    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 11,434 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:09 PM

more profound then the engineering marvel of the aquaducts?
They're amazing - they should be a wonder of the world.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5392    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

    Non gender specific

  • Member
  • 25,648 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:14 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 January 2013 - 11:58 AM, said:

If your only interested in whether they ate fish and chips or raw vegetables then I can quite imagine that you would be excited by that report.

That after all is the full extent of an archaeologist's interest.

I'm interested however in matters a little more profound.  

That explains your fascination with a Roman aqueduct built from dry stone rubble.
Dry stone rubble?? It's a bit more impressive than your Puma Flipping Punku. if that's the best your Aliens can do, then frankly i don't see why you're so obsessed about them, except perhaps if you're really into Vitification.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


:cat:


#5393    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 20 January 2013 - 12:14 PM, said:

Dry stone rubble?? It's a bit more impressive than your Puma Flipping Punku. if that's the best your Aliens can do, then frankly i don't see why you're so obsessed about them, except perhaps if you're really into Vitification.



There are walls all over the UK built of the same stuff.  A testament to intense labour, not high precision technology.

The latter is the basis for the visitor hypothesis.

PS I like your avatar name!

Edited by zoser, 20 January 2013 - 12:18 PM.

Posted Image


#5394    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:19 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 20 January 2013 - 12:09 PM, said:

more profound then the engineering marvel of the aquaducts?
They're amazing - they should be a wonder of the world.

Maybe from the point of view of mass labour.  Not engineering precision.  I'm having trouble keeping you guys focussed on the core issue.

Posted Image


#5395    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 11,434 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

they're still standing.
they're still in use.
a
t the nend of the day, a thousand plus years of use trumps precision cuts, if the precisisely cut stones just sit there being myterious.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5396    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 20 January 2013 - 12:20 PM, said:

they're still standing.
they're still in use.
a
t the nend of the day, a thousand plus years of use trumps precision cuts, if the precisisely cut stones just sit there being myterious.

Yes.  That's precisely why they are of intense interest to AA proponents.

No readily understandable method of build, and no discernible function.  Alien in the truest sense.

You hit the nail on the head with that one WoH.  :tu:

Edited by zoser, 20 January 2013 - 12:22 PM.

Posted Image


#5397    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 11,434 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:24 PM

the world is full of bits of stone walls sitting there without use or a  urrent undrsanding of what they were used for.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5398    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

    Non gender specific

  • Member
  • 25,648 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

Actually they're not really all that mysterious. I mean, we know what we are. They're Walls. if they were something like the Nascar Lines, then maybe they might be fairly mysterious, but they're not really, they're Walls.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


:cat:


#5399    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 11,434 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:29 PM

well how mysterious can a wall be? they just sit there, holding something up.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5400    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 10,856 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:37 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 January 2013 - 11:58 AM, said:

If your only interested in whether they ate fish and chips or raw vegetables then I can quite imagine that you would be excited by that report.

That after all is the full extent of an archaeologist's interest.

I'm interested however in matters a little more profound.  

That explains your fascination with a Roman aqueduct built from dry stone rubble.

View Postseeder, on 20 January 2013 - 11:41 AM, said:

well if not, this may help, dna testing and stuff like that

"Check out this research paper on the chemical analysis of hair segments from one of the elongated skulls found at the ancient site of Chongos, Peru"

http://shell.cas.usf...hongos hair.pdf

we even know what they ate!!!

Why wait for Briens dna testing that he said will be ready in August 2011?

Oh wait I remember now, delaying tactics - to keep the show going from Brien, he's gotta sell more books, make more vids etc..

He's not the only person involved in dna testing you know

quote from source:

" Are there people alive today who have these kind of cranial morphology? Apparently, yes there are! We’ll see. More to come soon on this topic. I am working with Genesis Quest, a group of archaeologists and specialists that are investigating this and I am very excited about it. This is cool archaeology"

http://archaeoangel....eru-could-these


who shall we listen to now? ."the archaeologists and specialists that are investigating this"  or a head scratching rock hound tour promoter?..... :tu:

very crude attempt at diversion....you posted the skull, you insinuated the mystery, I as always provide evidence and facts

So great researcher, you post your silly fascination with skulls, you call yourself a researcher, yet why didn't you find the dna tests as per my efforts?  Rather keep your posts going huh?

you do no research, any evidence that trounces your ill gotten theories is ignored time after time


.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"