Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5506    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:20 AM

View PostCrikey, on 22 January 2013 - 03:13 AM, said:

Thanks i'll digest the post later, but in the meantime can you tell us this?-
Buildings collapse and people die in earthquakes around the world each year including big cities like Christchurch NZ, so if ancient "jigsaw walls" are supposedly quake-proof, why haven't architects incorporated them into building designs?
PS- what does PP stand for? Are they what I call jigsaw walls?
(There are over 5 thousand posts in this thread and I can't go through every one to look up what PP means)

Cost. Try building a high rise out of jigsaw stone. Concrete is going to save bucket-loads. Some of the aspects of these designs are being incorporated into modern buildings. The Birds Nest built in China for the Olympics had a separate roof from the stadium, and millions of zig zag pylons around the perimeter to absorb shock from an earthquake. Tokyo is famous for earthquake proof structures, mostly using designs that date back over a thousand years.

The Tokyo "Sky Tree" is an intricate design, not using stone, but pipes. Modern materials.

Posted Image

And in his rise buildings

Posted Image

And incorporating what might seem like very ancient methods on very modern structures, such as a pendulum

Posted Image

The tuned mass dampener is an object (the gold ball) built in to a building's interior to absorb seismic shock.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5507    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:21 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 22 January 2013 - 04:05 AM, said:

Cost.. and that is what it would come down to.. the cost of making a building that way..

as for making buildings earthquake proof.. they are getting there.. forget christchurch and the like.. and take a look at the earthquake proof buildings in japan..

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5508    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:23 AM

View PostLarge Ungulate, on 22 January 2013 - 04:12 AM, said:

I am an incredibly large ungulate with the power to call on ancient aliens.  I mostly use the aliens for my own personal needs, such as getting free cigarettes from them

Posted Image

#5509    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:31 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 22 January 2013 - 04:03 AM, said:

heh psyche he really needs to watch the AA debunked video.. it explains the Annunaki quite well against Stitichin's myths..

Everything that Stitichin has said is in the writings.. cannot be found.. the video even tells you how to go looking it all up online.. through the different databases..

I am also getting my hands on the Chris White DVD this weekend mate :D Looking forward to see if it has any more than the online stuff. I promise to share with our friend here ;)

I am stunned people would still consider Stitchin. The Nibiru thing never happend, so much for his doomsday. I thinks when Nibiru was supposed to smash into the earth should have been end of Stitchin day, because according to him, that is when it all ends. His nonsense should have died in the pretend doomsday.

I cannot believe that some people claim that Vinama actually fly.

Edited by psyche101, 22 January 2013 - 04:33 AM.

#5510    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,821 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:52 AM

After all this reading Im feeling a bit Ancient ! I hear you MId ! I hear You man ! Over ! :innocent:

This is a Work in Progress!

#5511    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:16 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 22 January 2013 - 04:05 AM, said:

Cost.. and that is what it would come down to.. the cost of making a building that way..
as for making buildings earthquake proof.. they are getting there.. forget christchurch and the like.. and take a look at the earthquake proof buildings in japan..

Are modern quake-proof buildings done in jigsaw style?
And you're saying architects and governments don't use jigsaw construction because of the cost and that they prefer to let people get squashed by collapsing buildings.
The same theory could therefore be applied to the ancient jigsaw-builders, namely why didn't they say "The cost, design and manpower effort is too astronomical, let's forget about doing jigsaw construction!"

Edited by Crikey, 22 January 2013 - 05:18 AM.

#5512    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:38 AM

View PostCrikey, on 22 January 2013 - 05:16 AM, said:

Are modern quake-proof buildings done in jigsaw style?
And you're saying architects and governments don't use jigsaw construction because of the cost and that they prefer to let people get squashed by collapsing buildings.
The same theory could therefore be applied to the ancient jigsaw-builders, namely why didn't they say "The cost, design and manpower effort is too astronomical, let's forget about doing jigsaw construction!"

ok what you class as jigsaw style is basically them starting off with a rock and adding another.. squaring it off to fit.. and they just keep on going..

as for the jigsaw style in todays construction why would they? it would cost more to build it like that then using modern day tech.. you could not get a sky scraper out of building it like the jigsaw wall as you call it..

take a look at what it would cost you to build a wall from granite blocks.. just straight blocks no need to go the whole jigsaw bit.. trust me.. it isnt cheap.. thats why a lot of people go with the reconstituted limestone blocks.. because it is much cheaper then buying natural granite or even limestone blocks

edited to put this in..

https://www.youtube....d&v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

go watch the link Crikey it explains a hell of a lot about the whole AA myth.. there is even a section on the jigsaw wall in it :D

zoser refuses to believe the truth.. but seriously watch it.. it will go through what the AA crowd does and how it changes things to suit their story.. it exposes the whole AA fabrication they had done

Edited by DingoLingo, 22 January 2013 - 05:49 AM.

#5513    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,733 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:51 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 22 January 2013 - 05:38 AM, said:

ok what you class as jigsaw style is basically them starting off with a rock and adding another.. squaring it off to fit.. and they just keep on going..

as for the jigsaw style in todays construction why would they? it would cost more to build it like that then using modern day tech.. you could not get a sky scraper out of building it like the jigsaw wall as you call it..

take a look at what it would cost you to build a wall from granite blocks.. just straight blocks no need to go the whole jigsaw bit.. trust me.. it isnt cheap.. thats why a lot of people go with the reconstituted limestone blocks.. because it is much cheaper then buying natural granite or even limestone blocks

There are other things to consider as well. The construction methods of earthquake proofing a building are different depending on several factors, one of which is height. The methods used for shorter buildings or structures, like the 'jigsaw' walls, would fail if used in a taller construction.

Earthquakes generate seismic waves of varying lengths that travel along the surface and through the Earth at varying speeds, depending upon the material through which they move. Seismic waves will cause a structure to move irregularly and, as a result, vibrate. Structures are damaged when they experience vibrations that correspond to their natural period. Structures literally begin to tear themselves apart as they vibrate in response to seismic waves. The natural period of a structure indicates what wavelength and frequency of the earthquake ground-motion has the capacity to cause the building to vibrate. Short buildings have short natural periods and are damaged by short wavelength, high frequency seismic waves. Tall buildings, bridges, and other large structures have long natural periods and are damaged by long wavelength, low frequency seismic waves.

http://www.accesssci...questionID=2641

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#5514    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:54 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 22 January 2013 - 05:38 AM, said:

You make it sound too easy to be true!
Have any modern scientists or researchers ever done it themselves as an experiment? Is it on youtube?
Remember, the rocks are not flat 2D pieces in thin slabs. If they were, it would be easy to make them fit.
But the reality is that they're 3D blocks with height/width/depth, so they'd have to be carved to fit not just on their faces, but all the way back through their full depth, an almost impossible task because it would have taken thousands of years to match each little bump and irreglarity to make them sit flush, stone-to-stone.

Look, here's a random pic off the net showing a pile of quarried stones. To build a jigsaw wall each one would have to be carved to exact proportions to nestle snugly alongside the next, a task of almost impossible complexity. Where the heck would they even know where to start unless they had the help of technology we know nothing about?

Posted Image

Edited by Crikey, 22 January 2013 - 05:56 AM.

#5515    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:05 AM

Watch the vid Crikey..

basically they started with one layer.. generally the bigger stones.. squared off and placed next to each other.. then they would get the next stone.. square that off.. add it and basically kept going..

it wouldnt take 1000's of years.. you have to remember this was at the time when people were the tools.. again its a concept that seems to go past the AA crowd.. it was a whole different belief system.. the biggest problem with AA'ers is they keep putting western ideals on a ancient civilization.. It was at a time when the king would be the figure head of their belief system.. descendant of the gods.. or where the priest hood had control of life and death.. People would do what they were told.. without question.. because the priest hood was touched by the gods..

Give you a example.. if you were alive in those times.. and the crops were failing.. if the priest hood selected your only child to be sacrificed you would have given the child up without a problem..

Even some of the earlier European civilizations the king was the life blood of his people.. if crops failed to many times..or disasters became more common.. it was the king that was sacrificed..

So some king or high priest decides.. we need to build a temple to the gods because they had spoken.. the people would make the temple.. because the king or high priest is the voice of their gods..

We see it now and then with different cult groups.. heck look at what scientologists believe.. the Branch Dividians.. fundimental islam and christianity.. its still there.. its still happening.. but just picture the whole civilization believing in it..

#5516    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:09 AM

View PostCrikey, on 22 January 2013 - 05:54 AM, said:

You make it sound too easy to be true!
Have any modern scientists or researchers ever done it themselves as an experiment? Is it on youtube?
Remember, the rocks are not flat 2D pieces in thin slabs. If they were, it would be easy to make them fit.
But the reality is that they're 3D blocks with height/width/depth, so they'd have to be carved to fit not just on their faces, but all the way back through their full depth, an almost impossible task because it would have taken thousands of years to match each little bump and irreglarity to make them sit flush, stone-to-stone.

Look, here's a random pic off the net showing a pile of quarried stones. To build a jigsaw wall each one would have to be carved to exact proportions to nestle snugly alongside the next, a task of almost impossible complexity. Where the heck would they even know where to start unless they had the help of technology we know nothing about?

Posted Image

I have done construction very similar to this.

The method is, you gather all your rocks, you place them out flat, and then like a jigsaw puzzle, one puts together the closest matching rocks, and if they all come from the same place, chances are, a certain order will indeed match. Then you spend time taking the edges off, and fit them, literally one by one.

This is a quarry

Posted Image

Ideally you cleave the rocks form the face, so you have all the matching items in one group. In the above example, the rocks are cut to what some might call precision. This is simply evolving up from just bashing the rock away, the process evolved to have the shapes already to fit instead of having to sort and fit them. I can see some apparently interesting matches in the example you have provided.

Why do you feel technology is needed for this as opposed to time?

Edited by psyche101, 22 January 2013 - 06:11 AM.

#5517    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:13 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 22 January 2013 - 06:05 AM, said:

Watch the vid Crikey..........

What, this one?-

It shows some tourist shots and I see there are gaps where the stones don't fit snugly together (below), why is that? I mean, if other walls are snug around the world, why aren't these?

Posted Image

Edited by Crikey, 22 January 2013 - 07:16 AM.

#5518    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:20 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 22 January 2013 - 06:09 AM, said:

....This is a quarry

Posted Image

Ideally you cleave the rocks form the face, so you have all the matching items in one group. In the above example, the rocks are cut to what some might call precision. This is simply evolving up from just bashing the rock away, the process evolved to have the shapes already to fit instead of having to sort and fit them. I can see some apparently interesting matches in the example you have provided.

But if the stones were all split off from the same big block, why are they different colours as if they came from different blocks like these in the Tokyo Imperial Palace wall?-

Posted Image

#5519    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:46 AM

Whoever built structures like Sacsayhuaman or Ollantaytambo, it were no aliens or angels or nefilim or anunaki or Santa.

Spanish chroniclers were present in both quarries and construction sites when the Incas were still busy building.

And several describe how the Incas, using hundreds and sometimes thousands of men, dragged HUGE stones along.

Saying, these stones were not the cobble stones some think was the real Incan style of masonry.

Edited by Abramelin, 22 January 2013 - 08:17 AM.

#5520    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,798 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:46 AM

there are some rather large gaps between those stones.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.