Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#556    warrior b cause

warrior b cause

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:13 AM

View PostAlphamale06, on 17 November 2012 - 06:04 AM, said:

I have been a devoted Christian for many years, however, when you add the Ancient Alien Theory to the Biblical story... It all starts to make complete sense... These ancient people had no reference points to accurately describe what they were witnessing. Anyone who lived in those times would have referred these aliens to being gods and angels...
  i myself am a christian who believes that ancient alien theory coincides completly with gods word passed down in the bible.also if u read the gospel of daniel there are descriptions of ufos,however u slice it god created the heavens and the earth so ancient aliens would fall into that as well.if you truly practice the faith the way its taught you to will not doubt that its likely that god sent them here then just as i believe that they are here still today,just my oppinion

#557    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,800 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:19 AM

View Postwarrior b cause, on 04 December 2012 - 05:13 AM, said:

if u read the gospel of daniel there are descriptions of ufos
I cannot for the life of me think of any UFOs in the Book of Daniel. Now, there's a dragon which I've seen taken at face value here as well as being interpreted as anti-draconic propaganda by someone here. There are tonnes of angels, which some people interpret as being aliens. But nothing that can be interpreted as a "conventional" UFO (ie a vehicle).
Ezekiel has a few UFOs, as does (IIRC) Ezra.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#558    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,100 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:16 AM

View Postnopeda, on 03 December 2012 - 10:10 PM, said:

So far, much as you wish, you've been able to suggest nothing else he could be other than an alien. You need to say:

1. how he could be native to a planet he created.
2. how you could have built the place you were born in.

Until you can answer both you still have nothing but a strong wish of some sort.
perhaps if "God" wasn't it fact a physical being, but is more like the consciousness behind the Universe? ideas like "deciding to do something" are a human idea that we construct in order to be able to comprehend something that we otherwise couldn't possibly comprehend. And he would therefore take Human form for us Humans. That seems only reasonable to me.
That at least is my theory, if anyone was ever to ask me. :mellow:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#559    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 25,100 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:19 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 04 December 2012 - 05:19 AM, said:

I cannot for the life of me think of any UFOs in the Book of Daniel. Now, there's a dragon which I've seen taken at face value here as well as being interpreted as anti-draconic propaganda by someone here. There are tonnes of angels, which some people interpret as being aliens. But nothing that can be interpreted as a "conventional" UFO (ie a vehicle).
Ezekiel has a few UFOs, as does (IIRC) Ezra.
Surely the logical answer would be that UFOs were only interpreted as vehicles that we'd recognise as aircraft or spacecraft when we had aircraft and spacecraft to recognise? In olden times, they'd be described in terms that people could comprehend; i.e. Angles, fiery chariots, manifestations of the Virgin Mary, etc, depending on their cultural background.

*Angels, not Angles.
:unsure2:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

#560    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,733 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:32 AM

View Post747400, on 04 December 2012 - 08:19 AM, said:

*Angels, not Angles.

You sure?

Posted Image

:P

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#561    Render

Render

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:24 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Render, 04 December 2012 - 11:26 AM.

#562    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:48 PM

View Postnopeda, on 03 December 2012 - 10:34 PM, said:

Duh. You need to try explaining what adjusts its speed in the "vacuum" of space around the Earth and any other few places where humans have been able to check. It seems even you should have been able to comprehend that much. And it doesn't just have to be slowed down either. That's only true for light from objects moving toward the Earth. For objects moving away from the Earth it seems light would have to be speeded up not slowed down, in order for it all to arrive at the same velocity relative to this planet.

I do not have to do anything that you say. You disgust me.
That is your inept claim, not mine. I answered the question, I suggest you take the advice I left you on the link.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#563    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:51 PM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 04 December 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

Could you use a blind but loyal sidekick?

I draw the line at wearing tights, however.

And by the way, excellent rebuttals as usual. Kudos, psyche.

Cheers Mate

I have to decline the sidekick. Considering our conversations in the past I suggest we employ Boon and Bade and form a Justice League.

I am good with no tights BTW. :D

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#564    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:07 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 04 December 2012 - 02:12 AM, said:

I forced myself to watch 3 episodes in a row last year just to learn what it was all about. I wouldn't call it grueling, rather embarrassing instead. I cannot even begin to fathom why anybody would watch such drivel. It is utterly mind numbing and I felt I would have lost less brain cells and be more coherent after a bottle of cheap vodka. It was bad. Needless to say that I have not endured it anymore.

Cheers,
Badeskov

I feel for you.....
Giorgio's hair tempted me, I wanted to see if it was CGI, but I could not get that far.

Never even seen an ad for it on the TV here. Perhaps we are indeed The Lucky Country.

#565    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 25,100 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:11 PM

Whatever would we do without that person with the silly hair as a rich source for satirical lolpics?

H. P. Lovecraft.

#566    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:14 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 04 December 2012 - 04:28 AM, said:

I have to agree, but I feel that it is more than vandalism.
These AA theories are attempting to change mankinds history...replacing it with lies.  They themselves say that we are being lied to by "big brother" about our true history in an effort to give credibility to their bunk.
Here in Canada, under the guise of freedom of speech, we have had a number of seemingly credible people write books, present lectures etc claiming that the Holocaust is all lies.  It took quite a while and lengthy trials, but these individuals were charged with inciting hatred finally.  The truly sad part of it is that thousands of people believed it...and still do!
AA is robbing great cultures of incredible achievements.
Also, these nitwits that claim Apollo mission to the Moon were faked are robbing mankind of one of it's greatest accomplishments.
It's all the same to me.
What amazes me the most, is that people believe it without any proof at all.
Stupid.

:tu: :nw:

I am hoping your not the tights type either ;) You might have to join up with us lol.

Exactly. How often do these AA guys lean on people like Tesla to push their nonsense?

And when we see what happened to Tesla with regards to the radio, it seems these people have no shame at all. They are repeating that very wrong.

You are completely right, and that is what upsets me when I see people who have taught in classrooms denying history it's rightful place. It's like a doctor violating the hippocratic oath.

And your right, with the access the Internet gives us today, as opposed to the "good old days" of libraries snail mail and newspapers, there is no excuse for such blatant ignorance. It's unforgivable

Free speech. Pffffttt.

#567    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:17 PM

View Post747400, on 04 December 2012 - 08:19 AM, said:

Surely the logical answer would be that UFOs were only interpreted as vehicles that we'd recognise as aircraft or spacecraft when we had aircraft and spacecraft to recognise? In olden times, they'd be described in terms that people could comprehend; i.e. Angles, fiery chariots, manifestations of the Virgin Mary, etc, depending on their cultural background.

*Angels, not Angles.

Problem is that is how they would describe natural phenomena as well. The UAP I saw in New Zealand could certainly be described as a "Fiery Chariot".
Why would it be both?

#568    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:25 PM

View PostQuestfortruth, on 03 December 2012 - 11:33 PM, said:

The religions of the world are not just stories, but ways of life that entire nations with millions of people die, kill, and lead their lives a certain way for. Religion is the most dangerous drug on the planet and it has infected the majority, wheater it be islam or christianity.

AND, the reason people act in such ways for their religions are because the so called "stories" are SO important and believed as truth... In this day and age, these stories that create the most influential writings of the history of the world, have become obvious accounts of extra terrestrials.

I agree with WOH. I am agnostic and I see the value in shelling out to send my kids to an ecumenical institution for additional lessons they might not otherwise receive. I see value in that from an outside perspective. If they have a well rounded understanding, and good knowledge, they will make their own decisions, and if I bring them up right, they should logically make better decisions than I did. And I did OK.

Hrrmzzz, obvious to some maybe, but that can be helped with some knowledge.

#569    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,616 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:35 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 04 December 2012 - 01:14 PM, said:

You are completely right, and that is what upsets me when I see people who have taught in classrooms denying history it's rightful place. It's like a doctor violating the hippocratic oath.

You do love to use Straw Man arguements don't you...

But it's not very honest, is it?

Posted Image

#570    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,190 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:50 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image