Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5566    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,789 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:35 PM

View PostCrikey, on 22 January 2013 - 07:20 AM, said:

But if the stones were all split off from the same big block, why are they different colours as if they came from different blocks like these in the Tokyo Imperial Palace wall?-

Posted Image

Weathering, plants, transport or geologic layers can all explain such, however I suspect this is some sort of Lichen discolouring the stone, as you can see it peeling off 4 stones above the pretty lady in the middle. Check out the rocks in your quarry example again. One on the top is a distinct red, a different colour from the others.

Geologic layers

Posted Image

North of me, in WOH country, there is a beach called Rainbow Beach. The rocks erode away and give off coloured sands, creating quite an interesting effect in some places.

See

Posted Image

OOPS, sorry about that, :blush: an accident I swear, it is Rainbow Beach though, so I will leave it for perspective :innocent: - hang on

Here

Posted Image

Lovely isn't it! Quite common too. The below formation is in Hong Kong.

Posted Image

This is not coloured, but a geological formation that has always impressed me immensely. I hope to see it in person some day. Nature is indeed an artist.

Posted Image

Edited by psyche101, 22 January 2013 - 11:39 PM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5567    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,875 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:39 PM

View PostTheOtherSide1945, on 22 January 2013 - 11:15 PM, said:

George Noory has sunk the Coast to Coast ship himself. they have the most amount of listeners now than ever and the show is turning into crap. I can see the money part of this whole thing more clearly now. I started listenig to CTC when I was 11. RIP Art Bell is all I have to say.

The only episode of AA that isnt just pure SCI FI is the Nazi episode. there are some truths in that one.

let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you cant explain, but you feel it...

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5568    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,789 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:46 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 22 January 2013 - 07:48 AM, said:

gold? Not only is it 91 floors, but there's an enormous gold ball in the middle of it? Some people really do have more money than sense. :-/

:D Just for show, the illustrations is a little misleading in that it is not a solid sphere as such, the weight is "tuned" into the structure, and consists of many steel plates bolted together to make a sphere. Up close, it looks a bit more like this

Posted Image

View PostLord Vetinari, on 22 January 2013 - 07:48 AM, said:

Well, in that middle picture he's just being rude. >__>

:lol:

Medieval delinquents!

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5569    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,789 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:49 PM

View PostTheOtherSide1945, on 22 January 2013 - 10:08 AM, said:

no that last video did it for me.

And so the journey begins...........................

Welcome to your journey to the Dark Side. It's all good. We have cookies.

#5570    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 22 January 2013 - 11:49 PM, said:

And so the journey begins...........................

Welcome to your journey to the Dark Side. It's all good. We have cookies.

and cake.. do not forget cake.. and chocolate..

#5571    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,875 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:38 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 23 January 2013 - 12:05 AM, said:

and cake.. do not forget cake.. and chocolate..

maybe in the entire universe, we are the only planet who has chocolate?

alien recipe of course

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5572    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,789 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:08 AM

View Postseeder, on 23 January 2013 - 12:38 AM, said:

maybe in the entire universe, we are the only planet who has chocolate?

alien recipe of course

Organics wont be identical across the Universe,we might have the best chocolate, or the most, either way, for sure it would be a drawcard.

It does not matter if we are the only people who have it, the allure is astounding. People even fight over chocolate.

See.

Posted Image

Now who would want to get in the middle of that vicious battle? Chocolate makes people go to great lengths. It might even be an intoxicant or medecine to some species. Some may consider it more valuable than gold.

Of course, that might all be wrong too ;)

#5573    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,875 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 23 January 2013 - 01:08 AM, said:

Organics wont be identical across the Universe,we might have the best chocolate, or the most, either way, for sure it would be a drawcard.

It does not matter if we are the only people who have it, the allure is astounding. People even fight over chocolate.

See.

Posted Image

Now who would want to get in the middle of that vicious battle?  :clap: :clap:Chocolate makes people go to great lengths. It might even be an intoxicant or medecine to some species. Some may consider it more valuable than gold.

Of course, that might all be wrong too ;)

well being the man I am Id think I may have to try and get in there and smooth things over.... but yeh youre right,Id be a bit worried as I reckon those girls could give me a good lickin if I wasn't careful, (what a traumatizing thought) ..... after all Im just a solitary bloke and there's two of them..

Edited by seeder, 23 January 2013 - 01:21 AM.

#5574    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,831 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:48 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 23 January 2013 - 01:08 AM, said:

Posted Image

Now who would want to get in the middle of that vicious battle?
I'd be game ;)

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5575    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,789 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:55 AM

I can see that you lot are keen to try out your diplomacy skills!! Good to see even we skeptics are ready for anything! Like Seeder, it is a bit scary there being two of them, but hey, for the team, I guess I could wander in and try to negotiate whirled peas.

#5576    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,875 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:01 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 23 January 2013 - 01:55 AM, said:

I can see that you lot are keen to try out your diplomacy skills!! Good to see even we skeptics are ready for anything! Like Seeder, it is a bit scary there being two of them, but hey, for the team, I guess I could wander in and try to negotiate whirled peas.
:clap:

we just got to share a beer one day!

#5577    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,875 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:02 AM

anyway, wheres zoser and crikey? did we say sumfin?

#5578    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,831 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:26 AM

Zoser's in the UK, it's entirely possible that he's literally snowed in and lost his Internet connection.
Crickey's had his "fun" with us and I think's moved onto the History section.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5579    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,789 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:27 AM

View Postseeder, on 23 January 2013 - 02:01 AM, said:

:clap:

we just got to share a beer one day!

Done deal :D

View Postseeder, on 23 January 2013 - 02:02 AM, said:

anyway, wheres zoser and crikey? did we say sumfin?

Posted Image

#5580    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:05 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 22 January 2013 - 04:47 PM, said:

In summary AA is comprised of lies, mistakes, half truths and ignorance. You would know that if you watched the vid.

Let's do a deal muchachos! - i'll watch the vid if you guys go watch a "Bible Evidence of ET Visitation" vid.. :)

View Postseeder, on 22 January 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

you need to go over to the religion section of the forum and stop posting such clap trap here

What's religion got to do with anything?
Here PC Alan Godfrey sketches the UFO that blocked his patrol car and abducted him-
Posted Image

And here's Ezekiels biblical close encounter-
"I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north—an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal...a wheel intersecting a wheel...I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking, he said...stand up on your feet and I will speak to you"
Posted Image

See my point?  A UFO sighting report is a UFO sighting report no matter whether it's in the local paper or in the Bible or the Bhagavad-Gita, Vedic scriptures, Native American folklore or anywhere else, so it's our DUTY as open-minded investigators to examine ALL reports no matter where they are.. :)

Edited by Crikey, 23 January 2013 - 04:07 AM.